Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Freedom.

syer666

Hi, I live in a country that is known for the best tennis player. Scientist Nikola Tesla.
Many inventors who sell their inventions still to this day to you who live in the United States, because country Serbia do not want to take even for free these inventions and as a country to thrive from it.
People here are very intelligent, they have to because the state is under the jews and they want us to run   from here and and exterminate all. And because that fucking the language that we talk here, which sound like Sanskrit and because of material evidence of age of this nation and from where we come. As a result they are destroying us.
Food prices here are as in Paris and we belong among the most expensive countries to live in. Prices of clothing and food in Germany for us look like a discount. The difference is that salaries in other countries are few thousand euros. And at here we live with 300 euros, 100 150 dollars a month. I repeat we do not have low prices of food and other goods as many poor countries, here it's more worse.
War, hunger, destruction of culture and all what a jew can invent in his mind is happening here.

And it will be not all that hard for me if i have supporting family. But no, no one care and all of them want that i give them something. Expeciali my mother, who verbally attack me almost every day, she want that i give her money and care when she will be old, and maybe buy here house, new one.

I suffer a lot because of my father who left me when i was 4 years old. Not because he never send me anything but because he sell house of my mother a new one and since they i moved from place to place, i cant even describe how much i suffer. Raped, molested, hungry, abandoned, sad, depressed, poor, now i do not know hove to give love to child, i never hug my younger sister and brother, i do not hove to do it and do not wand.

I decided that i will run from my mother who molested me, i am cinderella in her house, and if i do one thing wrong she will immediately tell hove i am worse than my brother (who is spoiled and manipulative), i soon will have 27. I wand be alone and invite my friends in my house, so i searching on better job, and searching for cheap place to live. I fight every day for Father Satan, he save me from manny dangerous situation. I am scared because here is not easy just go somewhere because of low salary, but i must success or i will die here with her.

HAIL SATAN!

My heart goes out to you comrade. I didn't know that Serbia was in that situation.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 1, 2015, at 9:07, "syer666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi, I live in a country that is known for the best tennis player. Scientist Nikola Tesla.
Many inventors who sell their inventions still to this day to you who live in the United States, because country Serbia do not want to take even for free these inventions and as a country to thrive from it.
People here are very intelligent, they have to because the state is under the jews and they want us to run   from here and and exterminate all. And because that fucking the language that we talk here, which sound like Sanskrit and because of material evidence of age of this nation and from where we come. As a result they are destroying us.
Food prices here are as in Paris and we belong among the most expensive countries to live in. Prices of clothing and food in Germany for us look like a discount. The difference is that salaries in other countries are few thousand euros. And at here we live with 300 euros, 100 150 dollars a month. I repeat we do not have low prices of food and other goods as many poor countries, here it's more worse.
War, hunger, destruction of culture and all what a jew can invent in his mind is happening here.

And it will be not all that hard for me if i have supporting family. But no, no one care and all of them want that i give them something. Expeciali my mother, who verbally attack me almost every day, she want that i give her money and care when she will be old, and maybe buy here house, new one.

I suffer a lot because of my father who left me when i was 4 years old. Not because he never send me anything but because he sell house of my mother a new one and since they i moved from place to place, i cant even describe how much i suffer. Raped, molested, hungry, abandoned, sad, depressed, poor, now i do not know hove to give love to child, i never hug my younger sister and brother, i do not hove to do it and do not wand.

I decided that i will run from my mother who molested me, i am cinderella in her house, and if i do one thing wrong she will immediately tell hove i am worse than my brother (who is spoiled and manipulative), i soon will have 27. I wand be alone and invite my friends in my house, so i searching on better job, and searching for cheap place to live. I fight every day for Father Satan, he save me from manny dangerous situation. I am scared because here is not easy just go somewhere because of low salary, but i must success or i will die here with her.

HAIL SATAN!

Stay strong !! I know how you feel. I know a lot of people from Serbia. Yugoslavia and it's fall is all one big fuckup.. Ćemo jebati boga onih jevreja brat! I live a few countries up. Chicken shaped country.

<pre d[/IMG]Хаил Сатан!!</pre>

i make mistake when i say salari here is 150 $ a month, is 600, a 300 € but still is bad.

Also, Satan do something which scared her, but this was with no damage to her.

If you can gather the strength can you try to be homeless? Maybe try to escape to another country. I hope you find a way

Homeless here, are you crazy? :) It will be like in gulag.Low income in this country is for me biggest problem, and war, and rest off problems i can manage that. Only people from Serbia do not scare to travel to Egypt, Paris now, we are use to this kind of shitt. Also, jews do not put here refuges because even refugees do not wand stay here :D. Belgrade is city number 1 for party and night life in europe. We do not live like people in russia, but more like in italy, we have nice houses and towns, nothing like in rest of poor eastern european countries, but life is hard here. We call our country a banana country (monkey country). Because you can invent, try to change something, but nothing will happen, to US, germany and other countries then take people from here and they are working for their companies.
And where to go? To Sweden, UK, US, Australia? Every where are refugees, i have half family in europe, even in london, austria, but there are to much black people there and here most people never seen a black man in their life. I do not hate black race but i will go to US only if jews there stop to chase white people with putting a black families in white community. I rather will extinct than apologise for being white and choosing partner from white race too. Rather extinct than breed with other races. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back