Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Free Mind, exploring

mmorpgjkg

I have always been a free thinker. I was oiginally Christian. Then I started to question it around age 8. Now my religous veiws all go by what supporters say and what the opposing religions say. Beleive it or not but Satanism has a really bad rep in all forms of media. I'd like to hear your story, care to enlighten me? So far all that I've read has been at the defence of Satanism and not actually how it works. Do Satanists really perform rituals to become one with this religion? Are 'summonings' part of this religion? Do you beleive in demons of specific kinds, such as the incubus and succubus or the lesser imp? So many questions. So I'm new to Satanism and I want information. Keep in mind that the way I was raised forces me to be skeptical to just about everything demonic. Just imform me, I'll check this in a day. Please don't talk bad about the religion I was raised to beleive, nor should you talk bad abut any others. It really won't help me out at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mmorpgjkg" <mmorpgjkg@... wrote:
I have always been a free thinker. I was oiginally Christian. Then I started to question it around age 8. Now my religous veiws all go by what supporters say and what the opposing religions say. Beleive it or not but Satanism has a really bad rep in all forms of media. I'd like to hear your story, care to enlighten me? So far all that I've read has been at the defence of Satanism and not actually how it works. Do Satanists really perform rituals to become one with this religion? Are 'summonings' part of this religion? Do you beleive in demons of specific kinds, such as the incubus and succubus or the lesser imp? So many questions. So I'm new to Satanism and I want information. Keep in mind that the way I was raised forces me to be skeptical to just about everything demonic. Just imform me, I'll check this in a day. Please don't talk bad about the religion I was raised to beleive, nor should you talk bad abut any others. It really won't help me out at all.
well the first things you should read are http://joyofsatan.org/also you should look at http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ these websites should answer most of you questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mmorpgjkg" <mmorpgjkg@... wrote:
www.Joyofsatan.com

Yes we do all those things. And we don't perform rituals to become one with this religion, but in a specific purpose. Also note we're not LaVeyans

<td val[/IMG]hello.my name is denis im from romania .im  17 years old and i've been a satanist since i've known myself...never in my life i've thinked of  performing rituals,or stuff like that.But i personally bellive in Black Magic[or as i like to call it Dark Arts].It really helped me a lot of times in my life...and i'm not afraid to admit it really....Satan ...for me...exist...inside me...i dont know what advice to give you ...You are borned a satanist,you dont become one!So i cant tell you what to do to be a satanist..thats stupid! If i would do that...i would be exactly like christians...tellin you what's ok and not ok to do...Ain't i righht?:)...i hope i 've been usefull.have a nice day.Infernal Hails

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, roosterdf <roosterdf@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Free Mind, exploring
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:24 AM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "mmorpgjkg" <mmorpgjkg@. .. wrote:

www.Joyofsatan. com

Yes we do all those things. And we don't perform rituals to become one with this religion, but in a specific purpose. Also note we're not LaVeyans
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Well if you think about it, there's a difference between answering someone who is trying to convert to Satanism's questions, and forcing them to convert.  If he is curious, we should do our best to answer his questions.  Also, you are not "born" a satanist.  I used to be Christian, yet now I am a Satanist although it is true that maybe if you were raised a satanist you would be more powerful.  Just saying. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, -P|T- DxeeL <pit_dxeel@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Free Mind, exploring
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 3:53 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]hello.my name is denis im from romania .im  17 years old and i've been a satanist since i've known myself...never in my life i've thinked of  performing rituals,or stuff like that.But i personally bellive in Black Magic[or as i like to call it Dark Arts].It really helped me a lot of times in my life...and i'm not afraid to admit it really....Satan ...for me...exist.. .inside me...i dont know what advice to give you ...You are borned a satanist,you dont become one!So i cant tell you what to do to be a satanist..thats stupid! If i would do that...i would be exactly like christians.. .tellin you what's ok and not ok to do...Ain't i righht?:).... i hope i 've been usefull.have a nice day.Infernal Hails

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, roosterdf <roosterdf@yahoo. com wrote:
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

www.Joyofsatan. com

[/TD]
[/TD]

omg, i'm from Romania too O_O, add me on messenger akame_alex

Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 6:53:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Free Mind, exploring

<td style="font-fa[/IMG] hello.my name is denis im from romania .im  17 years old and i've been a satanist since i've known myself...never in my life i've thinked of  performing rituals,or stuff like that.But i personally bellive in Black Magic[or as i like to call it Dark Arts].It really helped me a lot of times in my life...and i'm not afraid to admit it really....Satan ...for me...exist.. .inside me...i dont know what advice to give you ...You are borned a satanist,you dont become one!So i cant tell you what to do to be a satanist..thats stupid! If i would do that...i would be exactly like christians.. .tellin you what's ok and not ok to do...Ain't i righht?:)... i hope i 've been usefull.have a nice day.Infernal Hails

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, roosterdf <roosterdf@yahoo. com wrote:
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

www.Joyofsatan. com

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back