Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Freaking out.

xrose_budx

Okay so I woke up and found this mark on my arm, and I was freaking out cause it was deep into my skin but I wasn't wearing anything on the other arm and there wasn't anything that could have made an indention. And it felt like it was burned into my skin or branded or something like that. But as i was trying to take a picture of it it started to fade away, so I only have part of it in the picture but still I have a picture:  mark anyone have any ideas as to what it could be or mean? Sorry I am just really freaking out.

I wasnt able to view any picture in your message. However I know how you feel. I wake up alot with things I cannot explain. Coincidently I woke up this morning with two red lines (like scraps; finger nails maybe) running from my right hand to my elbow joint. Yet it dosent look like the skin was torn, scratched,etc. If you can send me a pic directly.

I wouldn't worry about it too much if its gone right now. It was probably an illusion made by enemies just to scare you. If its still there and it hurts, maybe some human being (most likely christian) got in to your house somehow. I doubt that is actually the case because it didn't seem very humanly as you described it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xrose_budx" wrote:

Okay so I woke up and found this mark on my arm, and I was freaking out
cause it was deep into my skin but I wasn't wearing anything on the
other arm and there wasn't anything that could have made an indention.
And it felt like it was burned into my skin or branded or something like
that. But as i was trying to take a picture of it it started to fade
away, so I only have part of it in the picture but still I have a
picture: mark

9d505a81e1&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=1424556496488759296-1&zw
anyone have any ideas as to what it could be or mean? Sorry I am just
really freaking out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back