Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Francis - The Talking Mule

keeperofstone

Well, the Catholics have a new pope and it looks like they are going to be just as stupid and stuborn as ever.

I have to laugh, the new pope, picked the perfect name: Francis.

Now, during the 1950's there was a series of comedy films that revolved around a talking mule called: "Francis the Talking Mule". This fits them perfectly.

Now, a mule is a hybrid between a horse and an ass and is self sterile. They are characterized by large heads, long ears and small hoofs and are noted for being stuborn, This describes the Catholic Church doctrine and precepts perfectly.

The Catholic church is a sterile hybrid of jewish and stolen pagan perverted doctrines. Most of their leaders have large heads (egos) and they are stubron to a fault. They won't change their life defeating precepts - they are stuborn as mules - a bunch of 'Hinnies'.

Francis, the talking pope mule; will lead the funeral parade of their sick organization to thier own demise in their stupidity and stubornists on life.

Their conclave fully digested their doctrines and excreted the perfect 'Poop' sic, and now their putrification and rot can contintue unabated with Francis the Talking Mule.

Hail Satan

Though I am disappointed that they successfully got a new poop for the cat lick church, I can only hope this new poop simply runs the cat lick church into the ground.  Wasted funds, people abandoning the church, those left in the church being unable or unwilling (or both) to donate anything so the collection plates keep coming back empty, and public distrust for the church should bring it all down. And, hopefully, a sizable number of cat licks are going to become x-xians.  And ultimately, Satanists. Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Well, the Catholics have a new pope and it looks like they are going to be just as stupid and stuborn as ever.

Now, during the 1950's there was a series of comedy films that revolved around a talking mule called: "Francis the Talking Mule". This fits them perfectly.

Now, a mule is a hybrid between a horse and an ass and is self sterile. They are characterized by large heads, long ears and small hoofs and are noted for being stuborn, This describes the Catholic Church doctrine and precepts perfectly.

The Catholic church is a sterile hybrid of jewish and stolen pagan perverted doctrines. Most of their leaders have large heads (egos) and they are stubron to a fault. They won't change their life defeating precepts - they are stuborn as mules - a bunch of 'Hinnies'.

Francis, the talking pope mule; will lead the funeral parade of their sick organization to thier own demise in their stupidity and stubornists on life.

Their conclave fully digested their doctrines and excreted the perfect 'Poop' sic, and now their putrification and rot can contintue unabated with Francis the Talking Mule.

Hail Satan

Lol thats an insult to mules poor things imagine having a fucking pope named after you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

This Pope spend his career as cardinal kissing as much Jewish ass as possible. No wonder the ADL issued a statement of praise of him. But thats what xian is anyway worshipping the Jews.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:12:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Francis - The Talking Mule
  Lol thats an insult to mules poor things imagine having a fucking pope named after you.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I do not entirely know, but I believe that this new poppy pope is a very hasty and non thought out move. I have a feeling our workings really fucked the Vatican up. This new election of pope seens to be very unstable. Also we can notice, no matter how much the poop goes out in the balcony, people are starting to see this odious hole named Vatican has nothing in particular to do with 'God' or anything holy. I am resting reassured they are going to fuck up big time, very soon. I cannot wait for the day people will bombard Vatican with tomatoes and bags of shit. Also to get to be a pope first and foremost, licking and kissing jewish bum is THE nessescity. No matter what, they have to report to their kike leaders anyways. Also I believe the largest part of the clergy cpuld be jewish in their ancestry. Vatican is one of the jewish headquarters.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This Pope spend his career as cardinal kissing as much Jewish ass as possible. No wonder the ADL issued a statement of praise of him. But thats what xian is anyway worshipping the Jews.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The majority most  likey are. John Paul was a Jew. And this character if from the Jesuits which was founded by a Jew and has been traditional staff with Jews at the top. He also has a bizzare look on his face.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:34:13 PM
  I do not entirely know, but I believe that this new poppy pope is a very hasty and non thought out move. I have a feeling our workings really fucked the Vatican up. This new election of pope seens to be very unstable. Also we can notice, no matter how much the poop goes out in the balcony, people are starting to see this odious hole named Vatican has nothing in particular to do with 'God' or anything holy. I am resting reassured they are going to fuck up big time, very soon. I cannot wait for the day people will bombard Vatican with tomatoes and bags of shit. Also to get to be a pope first and foremost, licking and kissing jewish bum is THE nessescity. No matter what, they have to report to their kike leaders anyways. Also I believe the largest part of the clergy cpuld be jewish in their ancestry. Vatican is one of the jewish headquarters.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

This gold fixation, general mentality, child molesting, habitual lying, pushing the worship of a fake ass maggot in the jewish sky...I think it gets to the point that even if a little percent in there is not jewish, they become 'jewish' in their behavior. Cocky aggressive bastards, each owning a 800$ phone, 50,000$ car etc. Also the things they wear and such. It just creeps me out. Nothing in the world is as odious as them.

On another note, what do you believe the reaction will be when the Vatican dies, by other xian sects. Its branches so to say. Do you believe that in anyway, other xian sects will try to retain their own sect, thinking its the holier than thou one sect? Or accordingly collapse? Because the rivalry between xian sects is playing big time befor our eyes. I would like to see your opinion on this. Personally I believe they will all collapse due to stagnatiom of psychic energy, which the Vatican makes sure xianity gets. But because I know that in many countries other sick sperms of xianity are having many followers, like where I live and America, let me know what you think.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The majority most  likey are. John Paul was a Jew. And this character if from the Jesuits which was founded by a Jew and has been traditional staff with Jews at the top. He also has a bizzare look on his face.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

The vatican is the most powerful for two reasons they are the original church and used the power of the Roman Empire they hijacked and toppled from within. And they are commanded and led by black magicians at the top. They still have the occult knowledge they removed from everyone else. The protesters and mainly fanatical slobs who operate as money making corperations at the top. But lack the same knowledge I believe. In the end I believe only the war in the ME globally Jewry is pushing for is going to fully break the spell. When Isnotreal falls to the Arab nations that will wake up the majority of xians. As no jesus has returned no rapture or any of this nonsense. And I believe it will cause islam to fall.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:47:46 PM
  This gold fixation, general mentality, child molesting, habitual lying, pushing the worship of a fake ass maggot in the jewish sky...I think it gets to the point that even if a little percent in there is not jewish, they become 'jewish' in their behavior. Cocky aggressive bastards, each owning a 800$ phone, 50,000$ car etc. Also the things they wear and such. It just creeps me out. Nothing in the world is as odious as them.

On another note, what do you believe the reaction will be when the Vatican dies, by other xian sects. Its branches so to say. Do you believe that in anyway, other xian sects will try to retain their own sect, thinking its the holier than thou one sect? Or accordingly collapse? Because the rivalry between xian sects is playing big time befor our eyes. I would like to see your opinion on this. Personally I believe they will all collapse due to stagnatiom of psychic energy, which the Vatican makes sure xianity gets. But because I know that in many countries other sick sperms of xianity are having many followers, like where I live and America, let me know what you think.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I see what you mean. When the cheezen of gawd fail, and no sky jew arrives, then most people will experience the end of this bad play of the nazarene act. And see nothing of what their 'prophesies' promised. In fact they will understand they have been worshipping the joo all alone. Also I believe too, there will be a political swing, rather than a religious. As religion hides behind the xian spell. Theycannot recognize it unless a big punch hits them and shakes them, that all the jewish bogus is in front of their eyes. I think the uprizing if Ethnicism will basically start shredding religion away. Since when people will realize that they worship a jew named emanuel, will certainly get pissed off. Though I believe there will be a conjuction of all these events. Little here, little there. And it seems like the Vatican will backtrack his own feet not long from now, as it did with the scandals. They were powerless to stop these from coming out.

I see xianity as a ship. Little holes are all over the place, and the jewish state is the state that keeps the hand on these holes, so the water can't leak into the ship. But when they will get owned by the Middle East, then who the fuck will be here to hold the holes? Nobody. Thus bye bye xianity. Very intresting on how you put Middle East in the game. I wasn't thinking of it in that scale.

We will keep on battling xianity. Energy knows how to make things happen anyways. I'm just not sure how the mad xians all over the world will react. But I guess on some great destructions, there is only a common reaction, disbelief on the core of a belief like xianity.

The vatican is the most powerful for two reasons they are the original church and used the power of the Roman Empire they hijacked and toppled from within. And they are commanded and led by black magicians at the top. They still have the occult knowledge they removed from everyone else.

The protesters and mainly fanatical slobs who operate as money making corperations at the top. But lack the same knowledge I believe.

In the end I believe only the war in the ME globally Jewry is pushing for is going to fully break the spell. When Isnotreal falls to the Arab nations that will wake up the majority of xians. As no jesus has returned no rapture or any of this nonsense. And I believe it will cause islam to fall.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I wonder if a Gentile Messiah [Messiah is a Gentile term] returned instead after their war failed and the planet was broke, deseperate and sinking from the effects of the Jewish race war upon it.  The racial memory does have this belief in it. Thats is why the jews attempted to use it to their advantage. Originally it was the return of Osiris/Mithras/Visnu/Wotan.etc
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:15:26 PM
  I see what you mean. When the cheezen of gawd fail, and no sky jew arrives, then most people will experience the end of this bad play of the nazarene act. And see nothing of what their 'prophesies' promised. In fact they will understand they have been worshipping the joo all alone. Also I believe too, there will be a political swing, rather than a religious. As religion hides behind the xian spell. Theycannot recognize it unless a big punch hits them and shakes them, that all the jewish bogus is in front of their eyes. I think the uprizing if Ethnicism will basically start shredding religion away. Since when people will realize that they worship a jew named emanuel, will certainly get pissed off. Though I believe there will be a conjuction of all these events. Little here, little there. And it seems like the Vatican will backtrack his own feet not long from now, as it did with the scandals. They were powerless to stop these from coming out.

I see xianity as a ship. Little holes are all over the place, and the jewish state is the state that keeps the hand on these holes, so the water can't leak into the ship. But when they will get owned by the Middle East, then who the fuck will be here to hold the holes? Nobody. Thus bye bye xianity. Very intresting on how you put Middle East in the game. I wasn't thinking of it in that scale.

We will keep on battling xianity. Energy knows how to make things happen anyways. I'm just not sure how the mad xians all over the world will react. But I guess on some great destructions, there is only a common reaction, disbelief on the core of a belief like xianity.

The vatican is the most powerful for two reasons they are the original church and used the power of the Roman Empire they hijacked and toppled from within. And they are commanded and led by black magicians at the top. They still have the occult knowledge they removed from everyone else.

The protesters and mainly fanatical slobs who operate as money making corperations at the top. But lack the same knowledge I believe.

In the end I believe only the war in the ME globally Jewry is pushing for is going to fully break the spell. When Isnotreal falls to the Arab nations that will wake up the majority of xians. As no jesus has returned no rapture or any of this nonsense. And I believe it will cause islam to fall.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with you fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I wonder if a Gentile Messiah [Messiah is a Gentile term] returned instead after their war failed and the planet was broke, deseperate and sinking from the effects of the Jewish race war upon it.

The racial memory does have this belief in it. Thats is why the jews attempted to use it to their advantage.

Originally it was the return of Osiris/Mithras/Visnu/Wotan.etc

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

When will the war in the ME take place?

------------------------------
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 2:43 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with you
fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I wonder if a Gentile Messiah [Messiah is a Gentile term] returned instead after their war failed and the planet was broke, deseperate and sinking from the effects of the Jewish race war upon it.

The racial memory does have this belief in it. Thats is why the jews attempted to use it to their advantage.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Another good reason to fight hard to keep your weapons, who knows how batshit crazy xians will react some will go into denial and find a way to convince themselves the lie is still real many will collapse into a depression some maybe quite a lot could snap and go crazy and dangerous. We know how if you push a xian into a corner they can go quite mad and get violent and abusive when you destroy their argument and they have nowhere else to turn.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

It already is.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:53:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Francis - The Talking Mule

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with you
fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Oh sry I meant when will it end? Another few years possibly?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 2:58 PM EDT Don Danko wrote:

It already is.

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with
you
fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Don't know.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:01:45 PM

It already is.

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with
you
fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Thank you HPDon I remember I believe about a year back you posted something about the war and you mentioned that FATHER Satan destroyed destroyed the jewsus thoughtform.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 3:02 PM EDT Don Danko wrote:

Don't know.

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:01:45 PM

It already is.

you
fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I actually felt very emotional watching the Omen movies which must sound ridiculous they were just movies but it seemed to tug at something inside me even before I was a Satanist I was rooting for Damien. It wasn't the movie it was the idea it provoked within.

It won't be an easy thing when it all changes a good thing but initially there is a big mess to clean up, a lot of shattered confused people. We are so used to the kike world I think too much change to fast could do more harm I see it as more of a gradual thing. Not sudden. Even the very strongest in Satan's ranks will be challenged through these times.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I believe there will be some sort of intervention. Intresting. I have a belief that someone will come in the actual sense. Namely the Anti-Christ. And bring things back to normal. Now how each of our Ancient religions makes a mention, what name etc. Doesn't matter. The main point thing is that this person will rebuild evrything destroyed and put the final end to everything enemy and odious. This seems to be the ultimate backup plan. Because while they jews tried to invent a messiah that would save their ass on their last breathe, we had this ideal long before they existed. Also its not a coincidence that they tried to materialize all along a person that would go against the Anti-Christ. Which shows for a fact they knew the existencr of this particular person, that would in time wipe them to shreds, being unable to sort out the situation. Therefore we can see they tried to destroy something that was existing already. So yes, I will have to agree with you fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I see. Yes I can see many people confused and many other things. There are going to be alot of people still clinging to xianity...Many are just too far gone into it.. A big mess to change. And yes we all wi be challenged. Its up to us to help clean up and build humanity.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 3:07 PM EDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

I actually felt very emotional watching the Omen movies which must sound ridiculous they were just movies but it seemed to tug at something inside me even before I was a Satanist I was rooting for Damien. It wasn't the movie it was the idea it provoked within.

It won't be an easy thing when it all changes a good thing but initially there is a big mess to clean up, a lot of shattered confused people. We are so used to the kike world I think too much change to fast could do more harm I see it as more of a gradual thing. Not sudden. Even the very strongest in Satan's ranks will be challenged through these times.

Hail Satan

you fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

He looks like a creep. I'm creeped out by this guy, but hey! At least he ain't a Brazilian so that's good. Anyways I would hide my little brother away from this poop. He might look at my little brother like a meal. Ewww

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

i well remember the Francis the talking Mule movies. i will watch one tonight to celebrate the new talking jackass in the Vatican!!

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

was wondering about all the old and ancient documents the are kept in the Vatican, do we not care about them, want them destroyed or want to try and salvage them if possible? along with all the other ancient things that are hidden within.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I see. Yes I can see many people confused and many other things. There are going to be alot of people still clinging to xianity...Many are just too far gone into it.. A big mess to change. And yes we all wi be challenged. Its up to us to help clean up and build humanity.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 3:07 PM EDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

you fully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

The majority mostÃÆ'‚  likey are. John Paul was a Jew. And this character if from the Jesuits which was founded by a Jew and has been traditional staff with Jews at the top. He also has a bizzare look on his face.

ÃÆ'‚ 

HAIL SATAN!!!!

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Exactly brothers this pope just look like a odious frog.he is so "disgusting" to me.am very sure this will be the last. Pope the catlicks will ever have before they go into oblivion.and we GENILES shall rise to power.HAIL SATAN

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 10:46 PDT music4satan wrote:

He looks like a creep. I'm creeped out by this guy, but hey! At least he ain't a Brazilian so that's good. Anyways I would hide my little brother away from this poop. He might look at my little brother like a meal. Ewww

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan

Looks like Francis the Talking Mule , the new 'Poop'sic; is in-stalled. As Francis is led to his stall today get ready to hear much 'braying'(stupidity) and much poop generating in his stall (poopdom). Get the shovels ready as the world will be be beseiged by accolades (poop) heaped upon accolades generated by and for Francis the new 'Poop'.

Braying - He Haw .... He Haw

Pooping - Plop ... Plop ... Plop

The sounds and the smells make me sick.

The Cat-Lick stall needs a good house cleaning from top to bottom.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back