Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FRAIL BONES ANY RECCOMENDATIONS?

cerbyrusq

ive got a disease that has put me in a wheelchair at age 11 im24 now but ive just heard from a doctor that my leg bones will fracture if i try standing on my own. the disease has got to do with the signals from my brain  getting interrupted resulting in spasms later; rendering my coordination useless and  to top it off I cant speak.  hail satan

What you mentioned about the brain signals sounds like the nerve cells might not be insulated enough.
That can be because you havent been eating the right fats for a long time, or use or overuse of etheric oils like eucalyptus, which shouldnt be consumed, as it is a fat dissolvant, that rather works on the nerve parts than on like stomach fat.
Its known to cause seizures by the way.

You could try breathing in white gold light and affirming it in your head that your problems are removed or your health is improving in a positive and healthy way for you.

As for what I said about the fats, no transfats, or too many multi unsaturated fats.
Grassfed butter for on sandwiches in example would be a good start.

Also makes me wonder if most of it has to do with what someone eats. Im sure centralforce will be able to give a better reply. For the other part Im drawing a blank here lol. I will eventually come up with something though just not out the top of my head.

ok now u mention it I am  very bony but 2 months ago I changed to a vegetarian diet but before that I have never exeded 60 kg and  I'm a 6 foot male so diet change is a bit  weird I live at a mcglynn home  and I used to eat kfc at least twice a week and it may be weird but I find it hard to visualize pretty much any thing that's not physical

A Sun square can help health in general. Also, Saturn rules the bones, and many use Sun squares to cancel out the negative effects of Saturn.Now, I'm not saying that doing one is going to fix all of your problems. But I recommend including tackling this spiritually, at its root as well as with other methods.  

no but other people have made the same mistake  unless the tests came  back wrong ive been put through a lot of tests   but  they didn't deliver any diagnosis many of them were blood tests  and one of them was a lumber puncture but much pain was involved

Ive known of this from others about the brittle bones. They cant do handstands because theyll break their arms, in example.
But keep exercising as well as you can and as your body allows you to.

But right now I think there is need to find the underlying issue.

I dont know if youve been emailing centralforce, but if you havent, could you tell me (or us) if there were any physical problems you had before you got in the wheelchair?
Also, do you know if it has to do with a part of your dna not functioning properly and thus being hereditary, or perhaps something else would be the case?

Not all doctors give clear results from the tests to their patients. Dont be afraid to ask them questions.

Ehm.. I think this should be it for now.

Until the original poster gives more information, i have to agree that more information is needed with the condition? Since you are confined to a wheelchair, I am sure ever since the ailment has befallen you, there must have been more of a solid diagnosis or a clear grasp on what ails you.
Do you think you can give more information? To the best of your knowledge. 
If you are speaking of signals to your brain, it appears neurologically related. Do you think you can ask a relative or guardian?
High Priestess Shannon

thedoctors diagnosis is progressive generalized genetic dystonia which doesn't say a lot about the disease but I hate it  maybe about the same amount as I hate xianity
hail satan ps what flavour incense does buer use to summon him

The doctors diagnosis is progressive generalized genetic dystonia which is similar to parkinsons disease i took dbs but it hasnt helped even a little

You came here for the problem with the bones.
And I read on what you typed about what the disease is called. Actually what I'd like to know is, can you move any of your limbs at all aside from those spasms happening?

I haven't had the time to reply and maybe someone else knew or wanted to ask you something so thats why this reply is so late.

Also, I simply typed in herbal treatment for dystonia and I came across a website which mentioned Passiflora incarnate, Eschscholtzia californica L and Valeriana officinalis. Now these are sedatives on the nerve system. Im not saying you should randomly try them, a herb does need to fit the person. Not every herb does the exact same thing. Also general nerve strengthening things, herbs or foods or something should help I think. If they're more neutral in property and not like stimulants... Avena sativa is said to be a tonic for the nerves, and calming. Even though it wasn't directly said there in that text.. Actually the seeds are used just like grain or wheat, it can be eaten, cooked like rice in example, or consumed otherwise. Thats why I was thinking of it in general. But I can't tell weather they grow that there or not. I know they do in Europe, or some parts of Europe at least.
Along with meditation in general. 

I think it'd be a good point to ask now what kind of meals you'd eat normally and what you'd drink and such to try and find out what the balance is in your body currently.

Also the frail bones, are they a result of you not being able to move properly do you think? If its something else that can be found out too. I just didn't read on weather dystonia can lead to someone having frail bones. Didn't see that part in there.

Also to any others whom might want to comment, I don't have a lot of experience with actually diagnosing things just yet. And it'd be appreciated by me if others also had ideas how to deal with this kind of problem and posted them.

Oh turns out those herbs were mentioned in combination with 'vegetative' which indicates a problem of the autonome nervous system, not the motoric as is said here in the post. Thought I should at least say that.

My bad :/

yes i can move my neck but my arms are pretty weak and my legs are too ive become a vegitarian recently and I got a nutri ninja so I enjoy a smoothie  but its pretty hard to move intensionaly   and I also have worsening scoliosis  and its too bad for doctors to do anything about it without an operation but its happening very slowly since I stopped growing I think  my spinal muscles are twisting in an s shape  but other than the spasms are, all I can move are my main joints but my coordination is atrocious  and fingers I have no control over spend most of the time clenched

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back