Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Foundation meditation

a.sallam19

Hello brothers,

I don't need to beg you that I really want to know how can I have the "mental falling effect" !! I tried to imagine or feel that i am falling (I didn't fall from a ladder before!) but in vain , it is near a week now and the trance state didn't occur , what should i do ?

Thanks

Keep practicing, have patience. It can take much longer than a week for some.
One method I used, was to stand at the end of my bed, then simply fall backwards onto it.
Another thing you can do is to do this into a pool, if you have one available.

Focus on your meditations and strengthening your aura, and getting the basic breathing and foundation/energy meditations mastered first. The trance will come in time as you become better at meditation.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

Hello brothers,

I don't need to beg you that I really want to know how can I have the "mental falling effect" !! I tried to imagine or feel that i am falling (I didn't fall from a ladder before!) but in vain , it is near a week now and the trance state didn't occur , what should i do ?

Thanks

Thanks a lot but you mean to meditate without the trance state? as I thought that the foundation means the basic one like void and that is the hardest types of meditation :D

Ho can I contact you on facebook? or if you have a mind or something is there any group in facebook for discussion and the members are expert so i can ask them in messages all what i need in my path , i really need gurus :)

Hail Satan and thanks again

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

One method I used, was to stand at the end of my bed, then simply fall backwards onto it.

Focus on your meditations and strengthening your aura, and getting the basic breathing and foundation/energy meditations mastered first. The trance will come in time as you become better at meditation.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hello brothers,

Thanks

Facebook = jewbook

Everything on Facebook by contract is recorded and sold. if cispa passes, it will be forced to be send to the government. free of charge.

Facebook is dangerous, as it is a tool of the enemy.

Very little spiritual Satanists use facebook and the ones that do, do it out of there own will and knowledge that it is dangerous.

Secondly.

There are no mediators in SS
There are no so called 'masters' that will teach you
There are no Gurus (this is a jewish scam)
There are no teachers.

There however is Friends within the Brothers and Sisters of Satan that will give you advice if you ask nicely here on the groups.

True Spiritual Satanism is about learning and advancing with ones own power and will.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

Thanks a lot but you mean to meditate without the trance state? as I thought that the foundation means the basic one like void and that is the hardest types of meditation :D

Ho can I contact you on facebook? or if you have a mind or something is there any group in facebook for discussion and the members are expert so i can ask them in messages all what i need in my path , i really need gurus :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hello brothers,

Thanks

To be fair, so does Yahoo! and Google.  Just saying.

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:50 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Foundation meditation

Facebook = jewbook

Everything on Facebook by contract is recorded and sold. if cispa passes, it will be forced to be send to the government. free of charge.

Very little spiritual Satanists use facebook and the ones that do, do it out of there own will and knowledge that it is dangerous.

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

There however is Friends within the Brothers and Sisters of Satan that will give you advice if you ask nicely here on the groups.

True Spiritual Satanism is about learning and advancing with ones own power and will.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The 'Foundation Meditation' is a specific meditation, to help learn and master the basics of breathing in energy. This is what I had thought you were refering to, it can be found on the JoyOfSatan.org 'Meditations' section.

You don't need to be in a trance state to meditate. All you need is to be relaxed and still, both mentally and physically. As you become more adept at meditation, the trance state will come. What you should focus on is doing the meditations with a calm still mind, in a relaxed state. Don't focus too hard on trying to achieve the trance, there is more important meditations that should be focused on over the Trance.

As for facebook, there is no need. You have perfectly working groups right here on Yahoo! If you are looking for the other groups, they can be found by clicking the "Membership E-Groups" section on the main JoS homepage.

It is advised that you stay off facebook, as you don't know who you could be talking to. You don't know if who someone claims to be, is really who they are. We advise this so newer members don't fall into the trap of the enemy, who will mislead and misguide you, fill you with misinformation, and ultimatly turn you away from Satan.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

This is true, but are you required to give acurate personal detail of youself on Yahoo!? No. All I have is an email adress, and this name.

As for Google, I try to avoid using the search function, and I long ago deleted my Google account. It was a parasite, constantly wanting to intergrate itself into everything I did online.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thoth <ufoundbrent@... wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

I see your point being valid even just a few years ago, En Haradren Amlug - cool name, BTW,

The way things are going, the feds - are, or at least will be soon -  will be implementing software that will scan for hate talk and other undesirables determined by the govt when monitoring phone, cell, and email use.  No way to avoid it, so best to make a habit of writing and saying things that you would be okay with others reading, especially the Fed.    I'm been monitoring the laws that have been passed in the last 5 years, and I am not joking about this.  A fair warning to all - be careful.  BTW, emails can be tracked.  

Thoth  

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:30 PM

This is true, but are you required to give acurate personal detail of youself on Yahoo!? No. All I have is an email adress, and this name.

As for Google, I try to avoid using the search function, and I long ago deleted my Google account. It was a parasite, constantly wanting to intergrate itself into everything I did online.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thoth <ufoundbrent@... wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

This sort of software and technology is already in place. And atm is used to keep an eye on suspects of high grade crimes. Though a lot of this is the public is aware to.

However, this software is close to being used on basically everyone with an internet access. As far as I'm aware, the technology and software is there, its just a matter of passing a bill and flicking a switch. And every key word is picked up.
Only a matter of time before Satan becomes one of those key words.

In the end it will be there downfall. WWW=666, the internet is of Satan and of freedom, and the jews can only control it for so long.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I see your point being valid even just a few years ago, En Haradren Amlug - cool name, BTW,

The way things are going, the feds - are, or at least will be soon -  will be implementing software that will scan for hate talk and other undesirables determined by the govt when monitoring phone, cell, and email use.  No way to avoid it, so best to make a habit of writing and saying things that you would be okay with others reading, especially the Fed.    I'm been monitoring the laws that have been passed in the last 5 years, and I am not joking about this.  A fair warning to all - be careful.  BTW, emails can be tracked.  

Thoth  

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thoth <ufoundbrent@ wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

I agree with everything you have said except for your last sentence, En haradren Amlug.  You are gravely wrong there, so please think it through.  The Feds move against religions is obvious, but Satanism, to them, is even worse - just less dangerous to them at the moment; therefore, not on the top of their anti-religions list.  Also, keep in mind that everyone (Fed and religions in the world) agree on one thing: Satanism bad.  

Again, all, be careful for what you say, for you ARE being monitored.  And being monitored will get your name on a list that can and will be used against you at a later date, if the Fed, of course, ever comes to believe the need has arisen.  This is just logical, taking into account the directions things are going in the world.

Just be careful, folks.  Be clever on your choice of words.  

Thoth

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:09 AM

This sort of software and technology is already in place. And atm is used to keep an eye on suspects of high grade crimes. Though a lot of this is the public is aware to.

However, this software is close to being used on basically everyone with an internet access. As far as I'm aware, the technology and software is there, its just a matter of passing a bill and flicking a switch. And every key word is picked up.
Only a matter of time before Satan becomes one of those key words.

In the end it will be there downfall. WWW=666, the internet is of Satan and of freedom, and the jews can only control it for so long.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thoth  

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thoth <ufoundbrent@ wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

Thanks a lot but I wanted to have satanist friends and we are rare :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

CISPA has passed, I'm afraid.

On 22 Apr 2013, at 00:50, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

Posting from your mosque, I take it.

Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:49:35 AM

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Thoth <ufoundbrent@ wrote:

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hello brothers,

Thanks

I'll raise my hand to that! I don't even know any Satanists except for one on youtube, and we're not even friends, I'd like to have some Satanist friends.

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:49 PM

-En Haradren Amlug.

Facebook = jewbook

Secondly.

There are no teachers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello brothers,

Thanks

I would just keep practicing, I've never been able to create this effect for myself either so I don't have any good suggestions, I've gotten close a couple times tho. Of what I do experience tho, is skipping that whole thing and going to sleep then *waking up* in some astral/dream realm which has provided some extremely unique and vivid experiences, so much so that I don't even know what's *real* anymore, it's quite an amazing thing to be involved in almost on a daily bases.

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 5:10 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Foundation meditation

Hello brothers,

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back