Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

found this on instagram... i think its a cool representation of the

Nice. Although i don't like how they put insects on Beelzebubs picture, that is distasteful and a corruption, Beelzebub was known as lord over ALL that flies (because he controlled the airways when the Gods were here on earth, also because he is the God of weather and meteorology) it was later corrupted in jewish manuscripts into ''lord of the flies'' Other than that really nice pictures, I suspect they were drawn by a brother or sister in Satan. 

On Monday, June 1, 2015 5:01 PM, "ivl11926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from ivl11926@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hi y'all. I found this on instagram. Someone did this represantion of the 4 main gods Astarte, Beelzebub, Lucifer and Azazel. 
It looks pretty cool to me, something different and respectful what do you think?

Those are very Nice <em>"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, June 1, 2015 7:01 PM, "ivl11926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from ivl11926@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Hi y'all. I found this on instagram. Someone did this represantion of the 4 main gods Astarte, Beelzebub, Lucifer and Azazel. 
It looks pretty cool to me, something different and respectful what do you think?

They look awesome except the fact that they drew flies on Beelzebub . Disrespectful but kudos to the brother or sister that drew them?

Those aren't flies. Flying creatures, yes but, not flies.

I realize Lord Beelzebu was the master of spacecraft (all THAT flies) but, these aren't "flies."

hi everyone,my name is drew,i live in philippines i am 20 years old,i am currently studying joyofsatan.org and i want to follow father satan`s teachings and i want to know more about him,i am going to perform my dedication ritual and have all the materials i need to perform,before i do the satanic ritual can i ask for advise?

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 3:41 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Beelzebub... Sorry about the typo.

the tag of the sister that drew this is nyx kappa on instagram..... she sells prints as well of them if anyone interested. PM her , i got my prints 1 week ago.

There is other insects on Beelzebub's image.
Beelzebub/Enlil is the God of storms, atmospheric conditions, the wind, the rain and the element of air. He is also the God of Entomancy. Entomancy is a method of divination by interpreting the behavior of insects. Beelzebub is also a Master of Astrology and the Zodiac.
His number is 50

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zebub.html 

You can read the whole <a rel="nofollow">www.joyofsatan.org website and you will know what we basically know

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 01:43:57 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: found this on instagram... i think its a cool representation of the 4 main gods

Hey. What do you guys know about Lucifer?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back