Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Found sigil, or am I crazy?

Jill

I've been trying to find Sargatanas' sigil, and I was told that my best bet would be to try to ask him myself. I was waiting until my next day off to try to contact him, but I think I may have found it tonight. I was on break at work, thinking about something completely else, and when I blinked, I actually saw a shape. It looked a lot like the other sigils on JoS, which is why I thought it might be the one I'm looking for. But it could be my subconscious making stuff up for me. Should I use this new sigil when trying to contact him?

Draw it out, and ask Satan if it's Sargatanas' sigil. Are you able to astrally communicate or use pendulums? I guess you could ask Sargatanas himself but it might be difficult to summon him if it isn't his sigil.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jill" <silver_ash.gold_dust@... wrote:

I've been trying to find Sargatanas' sigil, and I was told that my best bet would be to try to ask him myself. I was waiting until my next day off to try to contact him, but I think I may have found it tonight. I was on break at work, thinking about something completely else, and when I blinked, I actually saw a shape. It looked a lot like the other sigils on JoS, which is why I thought it might be the one I'm looking for. But it could be my subconscious making stuff up for me. Should I use this new sigil when trying to contact him?

Unfortunately no, I don't know how to use pendulums or know where to begin with astral communication. I've been doing research on it before and after work, and I was going to attempt it my next day off. I've been doing what I've seen a lot of site say to astral project while I sleep, but with no luck. :(

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 9:43 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Draw it out, and ask Satan if it's Sargatanas' sigil. Are you able to astrally communicate or use pendulums? I guess you could ask Sargatanas himself but it might be difficult to summon him if it isn't his sigil.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jill" <silver_ash.gold_dust@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back