Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Found Out

Gage

Well, my strong xian father found me out. He and I had quite the screaming match today. He found my black book while in my room and began reading its contents. Such a grotesque display of Christian need-to-know. I finally gathered my strength to lie to his face and to tell him the opposite of what I believe/know. He fell for it! Thank the gods! The whole time he was preaching his ilk to me all I could think was "Father is with me know and I dare you to speak against him." I know Satan is not one of pure vengance, but I felt his disagreement of the conditions in which I live. I will now keep all things Satan related under lock and key as well as online and places of that sort. Father is with me and I am strong. I got through it and will continue to live the way I know will grant me what I was born to have. Just a note to my fellow young Satanists, you WILL get through it, Father always comes through and you will never be wihtout no matter how you are oppressed.

Hail Father Satan.
Hail the true creator gods!

Cool account ^^

My parents are hard core xians - Saturn in Sagittarius. My mom actually once saw the Y! inbox where I had the e-mails from the e-groups. I simply put her off with 'oh just forget it'.

No consequences, no questions, nothing. Thank Satan! :D

May those accounts be pieces of evidence that the Children of Father Satan ARE protected.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@... wrote:

Well, my strong xian father found me out. He and I had quite the screaming match today. He found my black book while in my room and began reading its contents. Such a grotesque display of Christian need-to-know. I finally gathered my strength to lie to his face and to tell him the opposite of what I believe/know. He fell for it! Thank the gods! The whole time he was preaching his ilk to me all I could think was "Father is with me know and I dare you to speak against him." I know Satan is not one of pure vengance, but I felt his disagreement of the conditions in which I live. I will now keep all things Satan related under lock and key as well as online and places of that sort. Father is with me and I am strong. I got through it and will continue to live the way I know will grant me what I was born to have. Just a note to my fellow young Satanists, you WILL get through it, Father always comes through and you will never be wihtout no matter how you are oppressed.

Hail Father Satan.

Good for you that shows true Satanic Gentile courage and wisdom.You should be very proud of yourself. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Found Out

Hail Father Satan.

If u have a smartphone u can better keep things under lock and key. Use your email and other activities pertaining to Satanism then put a key lock on it. You have your phone on you all the time and no worries of someone accidentally finding your stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Cool account ^^

My parents are hard core xians - Saturn in Sagittarius. My mom actually once saw the Y! inbox where I had the e-mails from the e-groups. I simply put her off with 'oh just forget it'.

May those accounts be pieces of evidence that the Children of Father Satan ARE protected.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

In addition to kregoreut3's suggestion, there are several secret diary apps on the market for absolutely free. A good one would be one of the ones that acts as a calculator until you type in your code (I would roll a dice to get your code so it can't be found out by others). Also if you visit satanic sites on your phone or computer be sure to clear your browsing history. It's an option in your phone's browser settings and hold ctrl and press H on your computer to access browsing history. Be safe! Hail Satan!
On Dec 21, 2012 8:02 AM, "kregoreut3" <kregoreut3@... wrote:
  If u have a smartphone u can better keep things under lock and key. Use your email and other activities pertaining to Satanism then put a key lock on it. You have your phone on you all the time and no worries of someone accidentally finding your stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Cool account ^^

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

I'm glad he bought your lie. It seems like a lot of parents believe our lies to hide the truth, I'm sure Satan and/or our GD is making sure we stay safe :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

My mom as hardcore protestant she is  would literally put me out of home even though I'm a minor I'm pretty sure.
Ave Satani

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I'm glad he bought your lie. It seems like a lot of parents believe our lies to hide the truth, I'm sure Satan and/or our GD is making sure we stay safe :)

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan.

Igor, have you considered building your astral temple?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html
No-one can invade this sacred space and you can have complete privacy within. Your mom will never know about it.
Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!
Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
On Dec 21, 2012 5:17 PM, "Igor Bedzor" <igorbedzor@... wrote:
  My mom as hardcore protestant she is  would literally put me out of home even though I'm a minor I'm pretty sure.
Ave Satani

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan.

Here's some good advice on coping with xians at home:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

Hail Father Satan.

I'm about to go and dedicate, if all goes well.
Ave Satanas!Hail Bastet!Hail Hitler!

On 22 Dec 2012, at 09:08, "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

Hello, thanks for the idea, but I indeed have already considered. But I'm not still opened astrally enough as I want to be to create my astral temple.
For almost 3 months I've been doing Yoga, Meditations and even Rituals and she still didn't find me out, so I'm not really worried about that.

Ave SATANI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Igor, have you considered building your astral temple?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html
No-one can invade this sacred space and you can have complete privacy
within. Your mom will never know about it.
Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!
Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
On Dec 21, 2012 5:17 PM, "Igor Bedzor" <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Good luck!
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 22, 2012, at 2:03 AM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:
Ave Satanas!Hail Bastet!Hail Hitler!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Privacy.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

Hail Father Satan.

Thank you all so very much!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Good luck!

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2012, at 2:03 AM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Hitler!

Hail Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back