Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Forums...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
The forums have been taken away. Mercury is retrograde right now until 4 September. We will have a new forum.

For those of you who are new, this has happened before. The enemy has control of communications. Our Gods DO punish these assholes. A number even wind up dead.

The enemy is in dread over our latest RTR.

"Rabbi Winston emphasized that the eclipse wake-up call bears a different message for American Jews.

“Once this era is over and God decides that the purpose of Jews in America is over, even the righteous Jews will not have any protection,” warned Rabbi Winston. He explained that this was a recurring pattern in the history of the Jews in exile.

“When an era ended in Spain and Portugal, the countries suffered, but ultimately they recovered,” Rabbi Winston said. “But for the Jews of Spain and Portugal, it was the end. The same happened in Germany, and every other country that has ever hosted the Jews.”

“This eclipse is the final wake-up call for the American Jews to come to Israel,” Rabbi Winston said."
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/9331 ... qOWltZt.97

Another one of the above (this was sent to me earlier today), stated Christians are going to get what they deserve (in so many words). People are getting fed up.

Also, given the natural phenomenon, this eclipse DID drop the temperature. This very well could produce some serious storms in the next few days. This is a normal reaction in nature. Just be aware of it. Ignorant Christians will be pissing in their pants with fear. And of course, the Jews will be trying to say it's their alien greys they have for a "god."

My advice is to prepare. Have an emergency kit, flashlights, generators, etc, IN CASE you do experience severe weather with a plan and as always, your AoP.

We will have the forums back up again and we ask members for any suggestions at this time.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Also would be a good idea to keep doing the Communications RTR as when I tried looking up the forum on the search engine all I got were those stupid, 'exposing', JOS sites and forum topics that had to be four or five years old.

Also would be a good idea to keep doing the communication RTR as when I tried looking up the forum in the search engine, all I got were those stupid, 'exposing', JOS sites and forum topics that were four or five years old.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back