Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

former israeli president going to jail

kvnfidler

I just read an article on yahoo that said the former jew president in israel is going to jail for 7 years for rape. Hopefully he will get raped in prison by the gentiles who are unfortunate enough to be in prison in fucking israel. If any of you see this article make a comment about how all the jews need locked up, or something to that effect.

Oh Wow! ~ Thanks KVN! oh yeah will do!~
~ Hail Satan! ~

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:12 AM, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  I just read an article on yahoo that said the former jew president in israel is going to jail for 7 years for rape. Hopefully he will get raped in prison by the gentiles who are unfortunate enough to be in prison in fucking israel. If any of you see this article make a comment about how all the jews need locked up, or something to that effect.

..Hail Satan!!  they have deleted many of my comments on the political forums--lol

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:12 AM, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back