Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Forgiveness

arch_enemy_94

How can I make Father Satan forgive me if He is angry on me?And would H e leave me only if I made the reverse ritual?please answer.Thank you and HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!

I know that the four horsemen are fake and all that, but what im trying to find here is the actual origin history of it. ive read everywhere and i cant find where they thought of the four horsemen. maybe im missing something. can someone here who knows the answer to tell me. thanks!

her majesty

I'm pretty sure the answer is obvious...The xians corrupted the Crowned Princes of Hell into the four horsemen of the apocalypse, along with everything else in there book of lies.

Of course, that's just my guess. Hope it helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "death wish" <shatterose09@... wrote:

I know that the four horsemen are fake and all that, but what im trying to find here is the actual origin history of it. ive read everywhere and i cant find where they thought of the four horsemen. maybe im missing something. can someone here who knows the answer to tell me. thanks!

her majesty

that makes a lot of sense, i never thought of that theory before. ive been reading books over books and i jus camer to the conclusion that the xians just bullshit that one up and theres no origin or anything. i will look into wat u just told me. thanks for replying!!!     her majesty

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 11:17:20 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: the four horsemen

I'm pretty sure the answer is obvious...The xians corrupted the Crowned Princes of Hell into the four horsemen of the apocalypse, along with everything else in there book of lies.

Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "death wish" <shatterose09@ ... wrote:

her majesty

I always though that the four horsemen were death, conquest, war and famine, where does satan come into that?
I don't understand it all anyway, i think its a bible thing!!

Ave Satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nightmares" <wolfdude543@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "death wish" <shatterose09@ wrote:

her majesty

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back