Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Forgive me

john smith

Hello. I am new to Satanism, and just discovered it today. I feel as though I have stumbled onto a good path from the confusing forest of lies. If I speak to Satan, will he contact me in any ways? I am 14, about to be 15, and...well..I can't do anything that i've read. I can meditate, but I do try. I can listen into the Astral plane. I feel useless and pointless. What should I do?

Speak the truth to as [/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <wolf019@... wrote:

Hello. I am new to Satanism, and just discovered it today. I feel as though I have stumbled onto a good path from the confusing forest of lies. If I speak to Satan, will he contact me in any ways? I am 14, about to be 15, and...well..I can't do anything that i've read. I can meditate, but I do try. I can listen into the Astral plane. I feel useless and pointless. What should I do?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO THAT PERSON????!?!?!?!?!??!Speak the truth to as many gentile people as he/she can??? ARE YOU FOR REAL????!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK??????????/
Wolfo19 do NOT go around telling people about Satanism etc... I don't know wtf that other person who responded to you had in mind (I'm really fucking pissed right now); you could be in actual danger and get into trouble if you go around and talk about this for many reasons...People have been brainwashed for so long, therefore they won't take kindly to someone who worships the "enemy" (according to their stupid brainwashing). Some people are just not ready to yet accept the truth, so imagine what would happen if you told them like that, out of the blue......
Do not tell anyone about your beliefs. In the end, it's not their business!!You can do things on the astral etc etc (build an astral temple, you can even do rituals in there, it'd be really nice, the only thing you need is a bit of quietude and imagination :) ).
And you can talk to Satan, simple as that. You can talk to Him right now if you feel like it. Just talk to Him and He will listen...You say that you can hear on the astral (if that is true, you're really lucky :p) so you'll probably get to receive a response as well. xD (if He's not busy)There are no formalities to this kind of thing, you can talk to Him after you wake up, or just thank Him for whatever before you go to sleep. :)
Anyway, you should study carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com and do NOT, I repeat do NOT tell others about your beliefs, they do not concern them (and most likely their reaction won't be good)...If someone persists just tell them that you're an atheist or something. (what I say is that I'm agnostic; meaning that I do believe in the existence of "God" but I do not put any faces on him, like the christianity, judaism or I don't know what other fucking bullshit... :p)
Also, feeling "useless" and "pointless"... This is the enemy.I could go on forever about this subject but it's rather late in my country and my brain is half asleep...All I can tell you is:1. Talk to Satan. Tell Him your troubles (why you think you're useless etc) and you WILL get a response.2. Remove the links that the enemy connects to us, clean your aura and chakras daily aaand practice power meditations of course. :) You should try doing the Void Meditation, in order to be able to control your thoughts (do not have these negative thinking, which isn't yours to begin with).Ah, watch this for more informatiooon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59UThis video is really helpful for new people... I hope haha orzIn the description you'll read in detail the parts (the part V is what should be your concern for now I believe).

Απο: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:22 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Forgive me

Speak the truth to as [/IMG]</var> 

Telling others over the internet with a codename is okay though, just be careful.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

--- In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO THAT PERSON????!?!?!?!?!??!Speak the truth to as many gentile people as he/she can??? ARE YOU FOR REAL????!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK??????????/
Wolfo19 do NOT go around telling people about Satanism etc... I don't know wtf that other person who responded to you had in mind (I'm really fucking pissed right now); you could be in actual danger and get into trouble if you go around and talk about this for many reasons...People have been brainwashed for so long, therefore they won't take kindly to someone who worships the "enemy" (according to their stupid brainwashing). Some people are just not ready to yet accept the truth, so imagine what would happen if you told them like that, out of the blue......
Do not tell anyone about your beliefs. In the end, it's not their business!!You can do things on the astral etc etc (build an astral temple, you can even do rituals in there, it'd be really nice, the only thing you need is a bit of quietude and imagination :) ).
And you can talk to Satan, simple as that. You can talk to Him right now if you feel like it. Just talk to Him and He will listen...You say that you can hear on the astral (if that is true, you're really lucky :p) so you'll probably get to receive a response as well. xD (if He's not busy)There are no formalities to this kind of thing, you can talk to Him after you wake up, or just thank Him for whatever before you go to sleep. :)
Anyway, you should study carefully www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com and do NOT, I repeat do NOT tell others about your beliefs, they do not concern them (and most likely their reaction won't be good)...If someone persists just tell them that you're an atheist or something. (what I say is that I'm agnostic; meaning that I do believe in the existence of "God" but I do not put any faces on him, like the christianity, judaism or I don't know what other fucking bullshit... :p)
Also, feeling "useless" and "pointless"... This is the enemy.I could go on forever about this subject but it's rather late in my country and my brain is half asleep...All I can tell you is:1. Talk to Satan. Tell Him your troubles (why you think you're useless etc) and you WILL get a response.2. Remove the links that the enemy connects to us, clean your aura and chakras daily aaand practice power meditations of course. :) You should try doing the Void Meditation, in order to be able to control your thoughts (do not have these negative thinking, which isn't yours to begin with).Ah, watch this for more informatiooon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59UThis video is really helpful for new people... I hope haha orzIn the description you'll read in detail the parts (the part V is what should be your concern for now I believe).

<hr> Απο: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:22 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Forgive me

Speak the truth to as many gentile people as you can and continue to meditate, and do weekly rituals. That's what I do anyways. Fellow brothers and sisters may have more advice than I can offer. Hail Satan.  

can't* I mean can't listen or meditate. 

--- In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Speak the truth to as many gentile people as you can and continue to meditate, and do weekly rituals. That's what I do anyways. Fellow brothers and sisters may have more advice than I can offer. Hail Satan.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back