Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For whites

I was watching instagram and I noticed all the white people are getting the diseases, then I thought are the ingredients in the food that is put in by Jews specifically detrimental to whites? Are you guys more sensitive to these ingridients? Vs the other races?

I was watching instagram and I noticed all the white people are getting the diseases, then I thought are the ingredients in the food that is put in by Jews specifically detrimental to whites? Are you guys more sensitive to these ingridients? Vs the other races?
I need help brothers and sisters

If people are getting sick easily (provided it is true, it seems so) I think it's due to rebounds of covid vaccines.
I do not think food can be manipulated specifically to hurt a race, but food rich of chemicals, preservatives and highly refined may cause damages on the long run. Some preservatives are said to prevent procreation in humans, some of them may cause cancer. I am not expert here, though.
Food is generally healthy thanks to laws and controls, but if you eat trash food all day long, effects will be noticeable. Not to mention the zero energies that excessively refined food have. Fresh food is richer and healthier.

I need help brothers and sisters
What kind of help?

Right.....Instagram, a very....very reliable source. 👏👏👏:rolleyes:

I also saw on Instagram that Mao Zedong is a God, one of Satan's, and had GREAT INTENTIONS for the people of China!

no we dont get more sick but is seems that us regulation of food is currently much worse than eu to the point where some europeans does not even consider american food "real"

Adding to the replies that one shouldn't believe social media on things like this,

Each race is affected differently by processed foods. Just like on the race level and then individual level the food one needs for their own body might differ.
That being said Whites will act differently than Blacks when bad food intake is involved. For one look at the obesity in black people or the amount of diabetes in their race within the western world mainly America. Their bodies are not supposed to to be consuming the extreme amounts of sugar they curently on avearge are consuming. Not to mentioned the over-salted and packed full of preservatives within the cheap grocery stores.

Diet is much more important than what is currently believed and this goes with the dangers of processed-sugar. The latter is constantly being downplayed by jews to make it sound like any advice to stay away from processed-sugar is not that serious. Every video has the same top reply context. But that's another story.

Everyone should do their best to take care of their body, mind and soul to the best of their abilities.

The biggest problem is really the pesticides in the food. They are sprayed on all the plants, then they don't go away when it's cooked. Things like wheat are sprayed with poisons, and it's all still in there when it's ground into flour. This is why in the last 10 years it's like everybody is "allergic to gluten" now.

Celiac is a real genetic disorder that makes people allergic to gluten, but almost everybody who says they have this allergy don't really have this. If they had celiac disease, it would have been for their whole lives because it's a genetic problem. It wouldn't have suddenly started a couple years ago as an adult.

These people are really having allergic reactions against the poisons that are sprayed in all the wheat. Things like glyphosphate which causes many different cancers, brain damage, infertility, and many other problems. Glyphosphate causes direct damage to the DNA.

Right.....Instagram, a very....very reliable source. 👏👏👏:rolleyes:

I also saw on Instagram that Mao Zedong is a God, one of Satan's, and had GREAT INTENTIONS for the people of China!
What do you mean you don't think our Supreme and Glorious Leader Mao Zedong is not a God? You need to check your sources. Me? I get them from the prestigious Beijing Central Library, where the only true knowledge lies.

SYSTEM MESSAGE

SUBTRACTED INFINITY SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

YOUR EXECUTION IS TOMORROW AT 04:20

This post was not sponsored by China.

What do you mean you don't think our Supreme and Glorious Leader Mao Zedong is not a God? You need to check your sources. Me? I get them from the prestigious Beijing Central Library, where the only true knowledge lies.

SYSTEM MESSAGE

SUBTRACTED INFINITY SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

YOUR EXECUTION IS TOMORROW AT 04:20

This post was not sponsored by China.

Oh no....please....please forgive me......:)

I've learned the error of my ways.....Rabbi Greene has shown me the error of my ways....now I need to go to Kaifeng and repent of my sins!

The biggest problem is really the pesticides in the food. They are sprayed on all the plants, then they don't go away when it's cooked. Things like wheat are sprayed with poisons, and it's all still in there when it's ground into flour. This is why in the last 10 years it's like everybody is "allergic to gluten" now.

Celiac is a real genetic disorder that makes people allergic to gluten, but almost everybody who says they have this allergy don't really have this. If they had celiac disease, it would have been for their whole lives because it's a genetic problem. It wouldn't have suddenly started a couple years ago as an adult.

These people are really having allergic reactions against the poisons that are sprayed in all the wheat. Things like glyphosphate which causes many different cancers, brain damage, infertility, and many other problems. Glyphosphate causes direct damage to the DNA.
I can add eating organic (low or zero pesticides) may be expensive, but organic cereals are not too expensive compared to standard food so it's way worth to buy them. Switzerland promoted a vote for electing organic farming as the only legal farming, but this did not pass for a few votes.
I spoke with a herbal doctor time ago and he told me wheat has been modified with time, so its content of gluten is 3 times now, from 7% to even 20%+. Other cereals and organics should have a lower gluten content.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back