Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For those who wish to study Astrology

Kareem Zedan

This is for everyone who wishes to study astrology and understand everything in regards to their own chart interpretation, and more, this guy here, a fellow Satanist, has been so helpful as to upload an immense amount of astrology books for us to study and to learn from. You can find these books in one of the topics in the JOS forums, in the astrology section. Here is the link:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/j5l4ro1bgblt5/ I would advise everyone to download these ASAP, since the enemy is constantly attacking us and working to remove all kinds of knowledge from us, you never know when this download page might get taken down. Hail Satan!!!! The true giver of knowledge!!!! Hail Azazel!!!! Hail Amy!!!! The supreme teachers of Astrology!!!!

Too bad for the kikes and the jokehovian witlesses that think they are going to try and prevent me from getting this information, because it is not only on my hard drive but on my memory stick.  Definitely, putting it on my stick ensures that, even with Internet II and a new computer or hard drive failure plus Internet II, the information will be easy enough to retrieve and play back.

Ugh..MediaFire; another host almost requiring you to pay to do anything
I got about 1/4 before it captcha spammed me into giving up; I'll work on it another day..or use a virtual machine to bypass it. Hm.
Still, what if these documents is accurate? All of them?

WOW! That's an amazing amount of files. Thank you so much for sharing!

With eternal love and devotion to Satan With eternal honor and respect to the gods and goddesses With friendship to my sister & fellow Spiritual Satanists

Some of the authors are deluded and with some of the books you'll need to read between the lines. And as in the case with many Astrologers they tend to be biased in their interpretations of certain aspects and positions. Best thing to do is to use them as guides and to build your own point of view from there. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/  On Saturday, 26 April 2014, 8:34, "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... wrote:

With eternal love and devotion to Satan With eternal honor and respect to the gods and goddesses With friendship to my sister & fellow Spiritual Satanists

That took forever to retrieve (all of them one at a time...) but I feel that is was totally worth it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Ave Satanas!Hail Halphas! On Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:32 AM, "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back