Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For those near the storms

If anyone here is at any risk in the USA with the storms I don't know the situation over there now but I pray to the Gods for your safety and protection. I would like to suggest anyone who reads this could take a moment to send positive thoughts and energy to our brothers and sisters who may be in the path of this and say a prayer to The Gods that all make it through unharmed in anyway.
I know We only know each other though these groups here and it can feel very lonely at times but We are not alone may Satan and The Gods keep you all safe. Make sure you are prepared when troubles like this rise up and get out of danger if you are able to.

Hail Satan!

Thank you my dearest sister! I live in NY so we are by the storm but not near as to where we needed to evacuate. Thank you for your blessings. Hail Satan and our people.

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 1:55 PM EDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

If anyone here is at any risk in the USA with the storms I don't know the situation over there now but I pray to the Gods for your safety and protection. I would like to suggest anyone who reads this could take a moment to send positive thoughts and energy to our brothers and sisters who may be in the path of this and say a prayer to The Gods that all make it through unharmed in anyway.
I know We only know each other though these groups here and it can feel very lonely at times but We are not alone may Satan and The Gods keep you all safe. Make sure you are prepared when troubles like this rise up and get out of danger if you are able to.

Hail Satan!

Place Thurisaz energy shields [programm them protective] around your homes to avoid lightning hitting your home, aside with your own Aura. Create some Earth elemental for extra protection, just a thought I felt like I should point out.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Stay safe sister<3

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] For those near the storms
Sent: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 7:31:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Thank you my dearest sister! I live in NY so we are by the storm but not near as to where we needed to evacuate. Thank you for your blessings. Hail Satan and our people.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

We are watching it on the news I will keep thinking of you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I think we should do a ritual to help out. I'm on the west coast so I'll be ok, but I would like to help in any way. At the very least, so you guys don't lose power etc. I'm not sure if its been brought up already, I haven't been on the groups much due to visiting somewhere remote and no Internet for a while.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Maybe we could work together to create a ball of golden energy over the East Coast there with Satans Sigil inside it sending out golden rays to all who are under Satans name who need it like a big golden sun?. What do you think? Simple and focussed. My thought behind this is the energy is avaliable to dedicated Satanists to be used to sheild from harm, to give strength and courage in the face of disaster and keep energy levels high to avoid depression and feelings of loss and hopelessness if one has lost a home, a loved one or is simply alone for many days with no power or contact with others.

I think it is best to draw energy into this ball from the Sun see it as the energy of the Sun filling this ball with glowing powerfull golden light to bursting point, Satans sigil glowing with power in the centre whenever I have been down and I visualise His sigil over me or inside my aura I feel great comefort and my energy levels rise up imediately.

If you can print out a map of the areas effected where the storm went through it may help to visualise the ball over the area and draw His sigil big over the map with the runes placed around it.

Visualise them all glowing like the Sun and forming into a huge ball of energy.

Ritual prayer,

This ball of powerfull golden light Is completely and constantly drawing energy from the sun to be completely avaliable to The children of Satan effected by cyclone sandy. It is sending out power and protection like the rays of the Sun bathing our Brothers and Sisters with warmth and positive energy.
Our Brothers and Sisters are completely Protected under Satans mighty Sigil. They are completely and totally SAFE!

(Do not use your own energy do not put energy from yourself into this, draw the energy outside of you from the Sun.)

Runes (affirmation for the runes) The powers of (...) are constantly working to empower This ball of light to protect our Brothers and Sisters)

SOWILO

Sowilo is the rune of the Sun and can be used in masculine magick. Sowilo is a rune of invincibility, and final triumph. This rune is movement and action and bestows the will to take action. It symbolizes the chakras and the lightening bolt, spark of life. Kundalini is like lightening and flashes in the brain when it connects with the 6th chakra. Sowilo is used to strengthen the will and confidence. It has both shielding and combative properties. Used in understanding the energy forces in the world and on the astral. When used with other runes, it activates and empowers them. It can be used in meditation and to empower the chakras. Brings out one's leadership abilities and one's ability to inspire others. Enhances one's strength of spirit. Gem is the diamond.

ALGIZ

This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.

ÜRUZ, AUROCHS

Aurochs is a species of wild ox that lived in the European forests. By the 1600's it was hunted to extinction. This rune is the cosmic seed, beginnings and origins. It is masculine in nature and gives strength, endurance and athleticism. It is a rune of courage and boldness, freedom and rebellion. Ur represents the horn or the erect phallus, resurrection, life after death. Coming, being and passing away.
White Magick: Incites action, sexual potency. Freedom.
Black Magick: Used to threaten and destroy.
Magick: transfer of energies, used for projecting or drawing in of energy. Repeated use of the rune will gradually increase the amounts of energy one can handle at any given time. Helps in the growth of one's own reserves of power. When using Fa with another rune, it works to increase the power of any rune it is used with for good or ill. Adepts can combine the forces of Fa with the forces of Isa (fire and ice), but this could prove disastrous for the uninitiated. Green and shimmering gold work well with the energies of this rune.

I threw this together on the spur of the moment. If anyone more experienced sees a problem or can improve it please do.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I think we should do a ritual to help out. I'm on the west coast so I'll be ok, but I would like to help in any way. At the very least, so you guys don't lose power etc. I'm not sure if its been brought up already, I haven't been on the groups much due to visiting somewhere remote and no Internet for a while.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the support
There was some strong winds here in Ohio last night, strong enough to knock down an oak tree in my side yard. The tree knocked my power line down, I have whats called a brown out partial power in other words. My fridge is still running, and the lamp in my living room still has power, and I can keep my droid charged. Furnace is out, oven won't run, I even tried the mircowave and it won't work. I'm not worried about it though, My woodburner in my living room is keeping my house nice and warm, my percolator works fine on it so I still had my morning (and afternoon) coffee. I have a nice big propane grill so cooking is no problem, and I just got back from buying a stihl chainsaw to turn that tree into firewood.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Be strong the father Satan is there for you his Demons will not allow any danger to their believers.HAIL SATAN!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] For those near the storms

Hail Satan!

I was never worried satan and hes demons are protecting meHAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Oct 29, 2012, at 1:55 PM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Attachments :
<ol>NY storm.jpg</ol> Yeah. I shell. I saw a pic of the storm over the NY city area. I think it is the place that u are talking about. See attachment below
Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:55:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] For those near the storms

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back