Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For those in Oklahoma

I hope all our members there are Ok and Satan has kept you safe from harm. I have seen the storms on our news in Aus and it looks like one big mess. I heard that many children died in a school? I hope all your children are safe and not among them.

May Satan's aura protect and shield you.
May Enlil weaken the storms before they reach you.
May the Gods of Hell be by your side and bring you comefort and strength.

Stay Safe and Saty STRONG!

Hail Satan!

Pray to the supreme spirit of this world. Satan is correct not many people truly understand that though. Its writen is every dialect. Every culture. And in every time in history. Equality a justice. Peace can be achieved. With a united front against all outside forces. This universe is our play groung lets step out of the sand box.

------------------------------
On Tue, May 21, 2013 2:27 PM CDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

I hope all our members there are Ok and Satan has kept you safe from harm. I have seen the storms on our news in Aus and it looks like one big mess. I heard that many children died in a school? I hope all your children are safe and not among them.

Hail Satan!

Pray to the supreme spirit? If your referring to Satan, he is not a spirit but actually a real being (Nordic ET) like us humans just highly advanced.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dean Morrison <damagedclown100@... wrote:

Pray to the supreme spirit of this world. Satan is correct not many people truly understand that though. Its writen is every dialect. Every culture. And in every time in history. Equality a justice. Peace can be achieved. With a united front against all outside forces. This universe is our play groung lets step out of the sand box.

------------------------------
On Tue, May 21, 2013 2:27 PM CDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back