Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For the third time trying to post

Tracy

I have tried to post htis twice allready, and im getting frustrated. I will keep it short, I have a copy of the necronomicon, and i loanes it to my sister, she didnt even open it, and i read the first few pages of the introduction, and when i picked it up, it was marked on the page for the Goddess of Venus,Inanna. Could this be her way of telling me she is my guardian demon? Please respond and give me some insight, and I hope this makes it to the group

<td val[/IMG]umm..... If I were you, I need more "sign". Just pray to Father, who's your GD.

All of us see 3 of your posts, but maybe no one can answer it. ;)

HAIL FATHER SATAN............................... Bless 4 hell...............

--- On Mon, 7/19/10, Tracy <slinks-ink@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] For the third time trying to post
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 9:05 AM

I have tried to post htis twice allready, and im getting frustrated. I will keep it short, I have a copy of the necronomicon, and i loanes it to my sister, she didnt even open it, and i read the first few pages of the introduction, and when i picked it up, it was marked on the page for the Goddess of Venus,Inanna. Could this be her way of telling me she is my guardian demon? Please respond and give me some insight, and I hope this makes it to the group
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back