Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For high priestess maxine dietrich

Read an article written by you, about the power of satan; In the speech about a rite of initiation, I wonder where I can do it, that I have not been able to enter the group of hablahispana, I would like to know if it could help me to find people here in Mexico.

Finding another Satanist can be dangerous.Here in groups are people who will pretend be your friend and later on try kill you and etc.
You don't need meet with other person. You can study and learn from http://www.joyofsatan.org/ 
Be safe!
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:07 PM, "luis_elbromeador@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Read an article written by you, about the power of satan; In the speech about a rite of initiation, I wonder where I can do it, that I have not been able to enter the group of hablahispana, I would like to know if it could help me to find people here in Mexico.

I guess that is a good idea find the way, how we the dedicated satanist can have personal meetings, including satanist in progress, we have to do it to be more powerful, and start to help between us, this is our start point to have more control in the material world and destroy the Jew control over many money in the world, and religions
This is my idea, we have to star designing validating system to know who are with us Hail Satan
Hail Bune
Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro
On Jun 7, 2017 1:30 PM, "ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  It is not safe to look for people online.
Posted by: ugartealessandro@...

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back