Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

foods we should eat!

armyofthepharaoes

Hey Shanon and fire starter! I'm a semi new ss been here sence December. What foods should we eat regularly thats good for our energy and keeping a clean healthy aura?

Hello!
The topic of what foods we should eat is a very broad subject. The kinds of foods we should eat depends on our health issues and what we are trying to heal and our intolerances, and so fourth. 
This post can be long one as there are so many variables.
A rule of thumb is..
Stay away from Veganism and Vegetarianism. This is very harmful. One member posted here about Vegetariansm and Veganism dangers. Check out the link and articles.
Include as many kinds of food as you can such as meat, dairy, fruits and veggies and starches. Balance is key. Organic dairy and Yogurt are very helpful.
Grass fed organic animal products and meats are recommended.
Pertaining to your question about Energy and the Aura, try to eat living foods such as kombucha, kefir, yogurt, raw Milk, if you have access, and fresh fruits. Eating in season helps too. I will write a post on Foods and Prana and eating in season soon! So look out. This will also relate to our energy levels.
Drinking clean water helps the body and our bioelectricity as many chemical processes in our body need water. Water is also a conductor to our bioelectricity ;) Stay hydrated.
For a clean healthy aura, we must take care of our bodies and vice versa. A clean heathy aura keeps for a healthy body too. But there are times when we are new and don't have enough of the raw power for healing to automatically manifest. So, eat healthy and if you are having energy level problems, use energy from the sun. The sure mantra works and breathing in energy from the sun into your aura will keep it strong and vibrant. 
Healthy organic fresh foods are what you need.
I don't know you and so I don't know if you have any health matters or issues that may need healing or may be impeding your energy levels. 
I leave this also open to other new members to add.

Shannon is right, balance is key. You also have to understand that foods have energies, such as hot, cold, damp, dry, yin and yang. Knowing the state of your body and eating to it is much more effective than simply choosing a bunch of good foods and eating nothing but them. This can actually make you feel worse.

Example: Person who experiences copious phlegm in their sinuses even when not sick, has low energy and feels heavy and sluggish will worsen their situation by eating fermented foods like yoghurt and milk as these things are 'damp' and the above are symptoms of dampness.

A person who is an insomniac and gets hot flushes and night sweating will benefit greatly from these foods however as dampness also builds yin, of which the above symptoms are an indicator of its deficiency.

The Chinese have been classifying foods for centuries energetically and granted the diagnostic part is at best not very easy but the health benefits of its knowledge are incredible.

Something I have found when it comes to what to eat is that the single worst thing you can do is become stressed about what your eating. Let's say you are eating some bad food or junk food and you are so concerned about eating it that you get nervous or your mind starts going a million miles a minute over it. This creates more problems than the food itself because it activates your sympathetic nervous system which is the fight or flight response of the body which in turn switches off the digestive organs to conserve energy for well, a fight. Only the conflict is with yourself and the only loser in that fight is your well being. Better to eat a hamburger and love it than to eat a carrot and be stressed about it.

I'm not saying overeating or eating junk all the time is the way to go because this is inviting ill health but you need to have food you enjoy from time to time and you need to be mentally happy and relaxed while eating almost above all else.

Well, when you say damp, what do you mean? If you don't mind speaking of your ailments more? If you are comfortable that is.

I tend to eat alot of deep fried foods. I'm very fit and not over weight. But I have a poor food choice. MKES me feel like I have no energy and very sluggish.

Well, sluggishness, lack of energy and chronic fatigue is prevalent amongst many people these days. Its epidemic.
There could be many reasons that causes sluggishness and lack of energy. So far from what you are telling me it seems you need to stop eating so much deep fried foods and also do things to aid with your digestion.
Fried foods, depending on how deeply fried causes a food to be almost lifeless. This goes for processed foods too. If you feel sluggish you should introduce living foods and light foods in your diet and see how it goes. I would also include yogurt and kefir into your diet and if not dairy then try kombucha or other fermented foods. Its summer now, so go for organic salads and fruits since they are in season. Eating yogurt and fermented foods and even supplementing with a probiotic helps with sluggishness and digestion.
Sluggishness also hints towards stagnant energy. Try adding some more yoga and meditation into your program as we all should be doing.
Cleansing your body as whole is something I would look into.
There are many things that can cause a person to have lack of energy and feel sluggish.

Which is why organic foods give the body a break and aids in healing. Chemicals and toxins in the blood cause sluggishness and lack of energy. Liver and blood cleanser do much good.

This sounds 100%. I feel like I need more meditation. As well as staying away deep fried foods. I could program my aura to stay away from unhealthy foods.. couldn't I ?

@armyofthepharaoes: I edited the second part of your post out because it's irrelevant to health. You'd better ask in the main JoS group about things like that (Guardian Demons, meditation, e.t.c.). I hope you understand guys, if we have and reply to same posts as those on the main group people (and especially High Priests) will complain that we're creating a new group to replace the JoS and lead people away from it.

So just to clarify: This group isn't supposed to replace the main JoS groups at all. If you have general Spiritual Satanism questions please ask them there. Thanks :)

Fried foods in excess are very taxing on the digestion. Try lighter cooking methods like steaming or wok frying (high heat, short time, minimal oil).

Additionally, when you say you are very fit, do you mean you actively exercise alot? Sometimes this can wear you out and take energy away from digestion and mental pursuits leaving you drained. It may also be a matter of how little or long you sleep and the quality of it.

You could do that or just practice discipline and try different alternatives as someone else has mentioned like stir frying ad lightly steaming your food. These take time to alter your diet but if you need help, try some affirmations if it is a challenge for you. And if you are going to fry your food, fry it in a healthy oil like Tallow, palm oil, ghee or butter and sometimes olive oil is okay for frying.

Or even trying to include some healthy foods when you eat unhealthy foods can somewhat help. Like if you're going to eat fried chicken also make sure you eat some kind of vegetable as well. You'll feel better :)
Hail Satan

If anything, when eating deep fried foods me sure to include somer fermented foods,kefir or kombucha. Something with high enzymes and "alive".

I have an occasional glass of wine with dinner. Would that count as something fermented if my dinner was something deep fried? I also eat yogurt for breakfast.

Most commercial wines are unpasteurized and pretty much contain no beneficial enzymes and bacteria. If you are able to find organic unpasteurized wine then sure. Wine in moderation is fine and this is individual choice on how much you drink.
Whether a person consumes Yogurt or Kefir, water kefir, kombucha and fermented foods such as sauerkraut, these foods help to reinoculate the gut flora with good bacteria and enzymes. These are living foods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back