Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

food offerings to daemons

marciohal

Hello everyone. I'm kundalini yoga practitioner for 20 years ... currently study lucifer, satan demonolatry satanama mantra etc ...
I practiced Goetia for a few years 
actually wants to understand more about demons ...
I study the SOS Conolly books ...
if I want to work with a demon as beleth for example ...
in satanic ritual I can offer food offerings to Beleth? or just ask my desire?

Neither. The deamons do not grant wishes or anything in that sphere, and what use would they have for ash that was once food. That is what xains push. You might wish to read the site more and or over again.  Joy of Satan .  

These things you study are enemy nonsense. Especially the Goetia. It's written by the enemies of Satan and designed to slander and portray our Gods as hideous monsters. Accurate info about the Gods can be found in the JoS site.
As about food offerings, no. Food is irrelevant to somebody whose physical body is everywhere, that's why they prefer non-material things. Like poetry, music, art, spiritual warfare against enemies, e.t.c.They also don't grant desires like genies. They are more like teachers or guides. Also note that you must be a Dedicated Satanist before summoning a God.

I want to clarify about what I said: When I said that you study enemy nonsense I meant the Goetia, S. Connoly and other misinformation about our Gods/Daemons. I'm not talking about kundalini yoga, which is pretty good. 
Though there's nothing wrong with these enemy things if you do know that they are corrupted and you're studying them for other reasons you don't really buy them. You should know though that these are wrong and disrespectful to our Gods.

"Beleth [Works well for bringing love to women]"
"Lerajie [Breaks up relationships / marriages, gets rid of rivals]"
many powers are described here
and many powers are described in the way of mantra yoga. powers known as siddhis
these powers are Christianity lies ?

2015-04-29 9:03 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
thank you, I'm here to learn about Satanism and practice in a correct way
but I do not understand when you say that the demons do not help us with his powers
see here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html

"The Order of The Thrones also known as" Ophanim "specialize in the rulership of the planets and in issues of justice and revenge. They are helpful in the practice and powers of black magick."
"The Order of The Powers, also known the The Seraphim; Flaming Ones, specialize in revenge / justice issues and the defeating of one's enemies, the teaching of astrology, the healing arts and divination They specialize in guarding things and in defense, both. here and on the astral. They are of the element of fire. "
and look here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
and many powers are described in the way of mantra yoga. powers known as siddhis
can you explain me what powers are the ones that have on the site? they are of Christianity lies?
2015-04-28 4:53 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  I want to clarify about what I said: When I said that you study enemy nonsense I meant the Goetia, S. Connoly and other misinformation about our Gods/Daemons. I'm not talking about kundalini yoga, which is pretty good. 
Though there's nothing wrong with these enemy things if you do know that they are corrupted and you're studying them for other reasons you don't really buy them. You should know though that these are wrong and disrespectful to our Gods.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

thank you, I'm here to learn about Satanism and practice in a correct way
but I do not understand when you say that the demons do not help us with his powers
see here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html

"The Order of The Thrones also known as" Ophanim "specialize in the rulership of the planets and in issues of justice and revenge. They are helpful in the practice and powers of black magick."
"The Order of The Powers, also known the The Seraphim; Flaming Ones, specialize in revenge / justice issues and the defeating of one's enemies, the teaching of astrology, the healing arts and divination They specialize in guarding things and in defense, both. here and on the astral. They are of the element of fire. "
and look here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
can you explain me what powers are the ones that have on the site? they are of Christianity lies?
2015-04-28 4:53 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

--
Marcelo 

What I said is that the Gods don't give powers or grant instant wishes in a genie like way. Of course they help, but in the way a teacher helps his student, not like a Genie grants wishes. And they only do that to dedicated Satanists, those who have done the dedication ritual.
Indeed there are powers described in Patanjali's texts and everywhere else. But these are not instant ones someone gives you, but things you develop with hard work.
Your original question, unless I misunderstood it of course, doesn't imply that. It implies a genie-like one:
"in satanic ritual I can offer food offerings to Beleth? or just ask my desire?"
From what I can get from this is that you seem to think that you trade a material item for a genie-like wish.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

"3- When we ask assistance from a Demon, it is only proper to offer something in return.."
ok, yes I understand what you say ...
I am  truly a Satanist dedicated a long time without even knowing,if kundalini = satan then I always sought Satan because I practice kundalini more than 20 years and every day .. every day
always I sought spiritual truth and always believed in siddhis
I liked the site "joy satan" ,,, I believe finally found the true God ... the word satan in sanskrit means "truth"if sanskrit is older than the Hebrew language ... the Hebrew people changed the meaning of Satan (true) for Satan =Opponent ... Ok ... i believe in Satan = true ... but I have problems in my personal life but would like Satan help me get what I need
in my current meditations I talk to Satan in telepathy
thanks for answering my questions

2015-04-30 3:06 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  What I said is that the Gods don't give powers or grant instant wishes in a genie like way. Of course they help, but in the way a teacher helps his student, not like a Genie grants wishes. And they only do that to dedicated Satanists, those who have done the dedication ritual.
Indeed there are powers described in Patanjali's texts and everywhere else. But these are not instant ones someone gives you, but things you develop with hard work.
Your original question, unless I misunderstood it of course, doesn't imply that. It implies a genie-like one:
"in satanic ritual I can offer food offerings to Beleth? or just ask my desire?"
From what I can get from this is that you seem to think that you trade a material item for a genie-like wish.

--
Marcelo 

@Marcelo Rosa.

They actually will help us in certain things. But as The_Fire_Starter_666 said, they aren't gimme alls, and here you are master.

They probably actually hate this attitude as they are our Gods/Goddesses and Friends. They also help those who are Dedicated to Spiritual Satanism. Father Satan doesn't like the selfish.

Jewhova was the first one to invent the idea of "wish granting" as it promises the entire world an gives nothing in return except the most gruesome, and violent death, in short it lies.

Remember this, God and The Devil are backwards.

If you study the www.joyofsatan.org you will learn this.

yes, I am studying, a great website ... really wonderful

2015-04-30 21:41 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @Marcelo Rosa.

They actually will help us in certain things. But as The_Fire_Starter_666 said, they aren't gimme alls, and here you are master.

They probably actually hate this attitude as they are our Gods/Goddesses and Friends. They also help those who are Dedicated to Spiritual Satanism. Father Satan doesn't like the selfish.

Jewhova was the first one to invent the idea of "wish granting" as it promises the entire world an gives nothing in return except the most gruesome, and violent death, in short it lies.

Remember this, God and The Devil are backwards.

If you study the www.joyofsatan.org you will learn this.

--
Marcelo 

@Marcelo Rose.

You can get help for your problems if they are actual problems(not that I'm presuming just stating that generally) Sometimes we think we have problems we either cannot solve, or that they actually are problems when they.. aren't. Again not presuming.

If you do have actual problems then as I said you can receive help. But as I said above they dislike the master servant attitude. They're our Friends, and our Gods/Goddesses.

Thank you, I enjoyed  "https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/130452 "
I'm having incredible experiences with our Father Satan ... amazing
I am very happy to have found this group and the joy Satan site, it has lots of good information
Satan is light
2015-05-01 21:29 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @Marcelo Rose.

A note here about approaching our Gods/Goddesses with respect.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/130452  

--
Marcelo 

i looked
 http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm,       
 but found nothing about hexagram
What about the hexagram? and the ring with the hexagram? This symbol is against Satan?
2015-05-02 6:44 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
Thank you, I enjoyed  "https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/130452 "
I'm having incredible experiences with our Father Satan ... amazing
I am very happy to have found this group and the joy Satan site, it has lots of good information
Satan is light
2015-05-01 21:29 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @Marcelo Rose.

A note here about approaching our Gods/Goddesses with respect.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/130452  

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

yes, okay. I understand
What about the hexagram? and the ring with the hexagram? This symbol is against Satan?

This symbol is old and is found in the paintings and drawings of ancient Hindu gods

Thank you for your attention

2015-05-01 21:27 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @Marcelo Rose.

You can get help for your problems if they are actual problems(not that I'm presuming just stating that generally) Sometimes we think we have problems we either cannot solve, or that they actually are problems when they.. aren't. Again not presuming.

If you do have actual problems then as I said you can receive help. But as I said above they dislike the master servant attitude. They're our Friends, and our Gods/Goddesses.

--
Marcelo 

@ Marcelo Rose.

It's totally not. The Hexagram is a symbol originally of Satan, or one of his other titles Shiva/Vishnu. It's a symbol that represents Godhood or Goddesseshood. This might make it a little more clear.

What the kikes have changed the symbol into(btw the circle around it is a curse) is a symbol of supremacy, and destruction to whoever sees it lol.

It's was originally meant to symbolize the Male, and Female Union into Godhood.

This may or may not list what I have said about the Star in question, but still has the same meaning of what I said.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/131421  

ok,, I understand ... I wore a hexagram as the pendant and the other in a ring
but in meditation Satan asked I did not use this hexagram ... I did not understand the reason
the hexagram I wore was involved in a circle, perhaps this is the reason I ask Satan not use the hexagram
2015-05-03 22:03 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @ Marcelo Rose.

It's totally not. The Hexagram is a symbol originally of Satan, or one of his other titles Shiva/Vishnu. It's a symbol that represents Godhood or Goddesseshood. This might make it a little more clear.

What the kikes have changed the symbol into(btw the circle around it is a curse) is a symbol of supremacy, and destruction to whoever sees it lol.

This may or may not list what I have said about the Star in question, but still has the same meaning of what I said.

--
Marcelo 

but look here, a pentagram and a circle around  

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... osary.html

2015-05-04 7:12 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
but in meditation Satan asked I did not use this hexagram ... I did not understand the reason
the hexagram I wore was involved in a circle, perhaps this is the reason I ask Satan not use the hexagram
2015-05-03 22:03 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @ Marcelo Rose.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

Actually the hexagram isn't a main symbol of Satan. It was used yes, but it's not the main one we use here. It's been corrupted by kikes and that's why it's not used. Remember, the jewish magick stuff and grimoires you're studying about has absolutely nothing to do with Satanism, it's enemy crap. That's where they use hexagrams and other bullshit.

"the hexagram I wore was involved in a circle, perhaps this is the reason Satan ask not use the hexagram"    - correcting the previous message, my English is not good:) 

however I believe that Satan asked not to use since I last used in Goetia rituals  ... and these rituals are disrespectful
2015-05-04 7:16 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:

@ Marcelo Rose.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

The hexagram is the symbol of saturn and of suffering, sure its good for cursing people but not so much for summoning Demons nor for mediation. This is why the enemys version of the MerKaBa uses the hexagram instead of the 8 pointed star (which is the star of astaroth) 

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 4:30 AM, "Marcelo rosa tmer1306@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"the hexagram I wore was involved in a circle, perhaps this is the reason Satan ask not use the hexagram"    - correcting the previous message, my English is not good:) 

however I believe that Satan asked not to use since I last used in Goetia rituals  ... and these rituals are disrespectful

@ Marcelo Rose.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

@Marcelo Rose. The circle is meant to damn/bind it. It's an enemy curse which they actually perform. No worries though, Father Satan is extremely understanding, he's not agitated at all.

The Haxagram is meant to remain open :)

That way it represents it's true power and freedom. The kikes have turned it i into something odious which means in their way supremacy, and extreme racist hatred. Gentiles remember that symbol and it plays on them subconsciously which you will learn some time down the line. Satan is not those things like kikes with our heritage stolen from us try to pass off to others.

Understanding this if you don't already takes study though. And realization. Try not to force the realization about certain things though. I've learned that.. never works heh. Trust me I tried really, really hard on that one.

Father Satan has taught me about how conscious realizations work to a degree. They just come on there own, or he teaches you personally. Can't force them.

Study study study and wait for those realizations to come they will :)

great, good information

Thank you yog
2015-05-05 13:43 GMT-03:00 Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  The hexagram is the symbol of saturn and of suffering, sure its good for cursing people but not so much for summoning Demons nor for mediation. This is why the enemys version of the MerKaBa uses the hexagram instead of the 8 pointed star (which is the star of astaroth) 

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 4:30 AM, "Marcelo rosa tmer1306@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@ Marcelo Rose.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

Well oh crap. I had read from a High Priest who posted it here that that symbol also represents Godhood because of the 6 sides, and the middle 7th representing the completion. I didn't mean to put up misinformation :/

Was the inverted Pentagram originally used to represent Godhood? So much to learn. I only grumble because we have to play catch up because thousands of years worth of knowledge was burned and we had to start all over again :(

descipleofthegods13

"... Try not to force the realization about certain things though. I've learned that.. never works heh. Trust me I tried really, really hard on that one." 
I do not know if I understand correctly but I made many requests to the demons of Satan ( in magick rituals) and I achieved the desired results

2015-05-05 21:08 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @Marcelo Rose. The circle is meant to damn/bind it. It's an enemy curse which they actually perform. No worries though, Father Satan is extremely understanding, he's not agitated at all.

The Haxagram is meant to remain open :)

That way it represents it's true power and freedom. The kikes have turned it i into something odious which means in their way supremacy, and extreme racist hatred. Gentiles remember that symbol and it plays on them subconsciously which you will learn some time down the line. Satan is not those things like kikes with our heritage stolen from us try to pass off to others.

Understanding this if you don't already takes study though. And realization. Try not to force the realization about certain things though. I've learned that.. never works heh. Trust me I tried really, really hard on that one.

Father Satan has taught me about how conscious realizations work to a degree. They just come on there own, or he teaches you personally. Can't force them.

Study study study and wait for those realizations to come they will :)

--
Marcelo 

on the pentagram I do not know if it was used to represent originally Godhood but I know that the hexagram is an ancient symbol in Hinduism and there from the beginning

" So much to learn. I only grumble because we have to play catch up because thousands of years worth of knowledge was burned and we had to start all over again :("        
yes , i agree ... 
2015-05-09 8:03 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
on the pentagram I do not know if it was used to represent oritinalmente Godhood but I know that the hexagram is an ancient symbol in Hinduism and there from the beginning

" So much to learn. I only grumble because we have to play catch up because thousands of years worth of knowledge was burned and we had to start all over again :("        
yes , i agree ... 
2015-05-06 23:01 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Well oh crap. I had read from a High Priest who posted it here that that symbol also represents Godhood because of the 6 sides, and the middle 7th representing the completion. I didn't mean to put up misinformation :/

Was the inverted Pentagram originally used to represent Godhood? So much to learn. I only grumble because we have to play catch up because thousands of years worth of knowledge was burned and we had to start all over again :(

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

on the pentagram I do not know if it was used to represent oritinalmente Godhood but I know that the hexagram is an ancient symbol in Hinduism and there from the beginning

yes , i agree ... 
2015-05-06 23:01 GMT-03:00 descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

--
Marcelo 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back