Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Food banks and Christianity

xandracutts

I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

im not sure what the religious background of food banks are but id imagine they are almost anything for all i know.
i mean people usualy volunteer to work at those places aka volunteer work.
so i think just about any1 can work at those.
salvation army on the other hand im not sure but something about them to me makes them suspicious to me.  i mean for all i know they may deliver food to the needy so ud think they would not be rhp based but then they are mostly seen around December around allot of those holidays the rhp stole from us over the years.
so best i can say is around december the rhp xmas holiday and thanksgiving just try not to mention satanism to people in food banks as you never know who might be working and/or hanging around there certain times of year. also btw its almost october so ya gotta know that November is almost around the corner pretty much. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Food banks and Christianity

I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

<td val[/IMG]Getting help is fine.But I don't let them play their silly games with me either.Like when asked if I would like to pray with them I say no thanks.It would only be talking to myself anyway and I am perfectlly capable of doing that without their help.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 1:04:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

[/TD]

Hahaha very true.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "aposter@..." <aposter@...
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Food banks and Christianity

<td style="font:[/IMG]Getting help is fine.But I don't let them play their silly games with me either.Like when asked if I would like to pray with them I say no thanks.It would only be talking to myself anyway and I am perfectlly capable of doing that without their help.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

[/TD]

Do what you have to do to eat, ESPECIALLY if you have children. Father Satan wants us to survive, wants us to be strong. Don't need to starve or suffer just cuz most of the charities are funded by the fundies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xandracutts" <aposter@... wrote:

In my experience most places that give out free food are xtian run. Use your best judgement with where to go as I KNOW Satan definitely doesn't want you going hungry. Many of these food banks have certain times you can pick up food with restrictions on how much food you can get and how often you can get it. If you need the food take it but also try to get food stamps, too. Food stamps will help you be self sufficient(kind of) and will stop any form of desperation that would make you need to go to the really bad xtian places that hand out food.

I have had to get food from a food bank (ran in a church, seems they have a death grip on the food banks in the south) and it's definitely not an experience I want to do again. It all felt so gross. I cleansed the food thoroughly then ate it. "Blessing" food didn't originate from the xtians, it came from us Satanists, who would clean and empower our food before eating it.

Best wishes and darkest blessings!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

im not sure what the religious background of food banks are but id imagine they are almost anything for all i know.

i mean people usualy volunteer to work at those places aka volunteer work.

so i think just about any1 can work at those.

salvation army on the other hand im not sure but something about them to me makes them suspicious to me.  i mean for all i know they may deliver food to the needy so ud think they would not be rhp based but then they are mostly seen around December around allot of those holidays the rhp stole from us over the years.

so best i can say is around december the rhp xmas holiday and thanksgiving just try not to mention satanism to people in food banks as you never know who might be working and/or hanging around there certain times of year. also btw its almost october so ya gotta know that November is almost around the corner pretty much. 

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:04 PM

Hey,

I don't know what others think, but my family used to buy + send food to food banks, and people usually give out of generosity.
Unfortunately, we don't have much money now but those who volunteer / give do NOT care about religious backgrounds, etc. I try to always see the PERSON, b/c I've known what hunger meant when I was little

Hail Satan

This was something I always wondered too when I was going to them. I felt that it was ok to get the help but if I was blessed with extra $ for food then there was no need. & yes dont play into their bullshit. One time I was there during a big 'event' and I asked if the certain item was available and one of the assholes giving out the food replied that he would break my wrist if I touched that item! I was shocked that the bastard had said that and I replied sharp into his eyes that he would not fucking touch me! His gaze fell like a coward.  Forever Peace & Perfection, The Left Hand Path IS My Selection! Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail The Mighty Gods of Hell!Hail to My Goddess Haagenti! 
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "aposter@..." <aposter@...
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]Getting help is fine.But I don't let them play their silly games with me either.Like when asked if I would like to pray with them I say no thanks.It would only be talking to myself anyway and I am perfectlly capable of doing that without their help.

<td val[/IMG]   I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

[/TD]

I see nothing wrong with taking from a xian food bank in case of
necessity. They were the ones that created much of the need in the
first place, so help yourself if you find yourself their victim. This
is not like many of those churches where we are afraid of the other
side.

Take one example: The joke-hova witlesses are afraid of taking a blood
transfusion in the event that one is reasonably necessary to save your
life. You would die to prove yourself faithful to that joke-hova rather
than violate his command not to take blood. Satan is not like
that--taking from a food bank in order to save your life is not a sin in
Satanism because it is not stupidity.

There is a word of caution, though. Never, under any circumstances,
accept any concessions in return for taking the food. It is acceptable
to take the food. It is not acceptable to agree to join a church in
order to receive such assistance. Especially with cults, you could well
be dedicating your soul to joke-hova or allah, or another similar god,
rendering it unavailable to fully dedicate to Satan at a later time or
breaking your Satan dedication.

You might do an affirmation that whatever "blessings" are in that food
are not affecting you before accepting it, though. Do whatever to
protect yourself from whatever angelic energy might be in the items
before taking them, and then take whatever you are reasonably entitled
to. All the while, you might wish to start working on rituals to
stabilize your financial situation so, in the future, you will be less
dependent on such handouts. Take the handouts as long as you reasonably
need them, but work all the while on becoming independent from them. In
the meantime, and once you become independent from them, start doing
destruction rituals on the churches that created this need in the first
place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@...
wrote:
take and eat anything you want expecially if it is provided by xian or
jew. in this way, you are "desacrating" their precious sacrifices, and
in doing so you help yourself become un-brainwashed. denial and
rejection of the xian/jew god is necessary to un-brainwash ourselves
from their teachings and beliefs. and thus grow stronger spiritually in
satan. cleaning the aura and chakras is necessary after being around
such "religious" filth.
HAIL SATAN!!

I don't see what the problem is. If they are asking you to go to confessions or say the sinners prayer that one thing. But if you just stop by and get some help... no biggy. In my opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xandracutts" <aposter@... wrote:

The xians try and corner all social programs to chickenhawk jewsus and use your own situation against you. And their jewish masters created this society where these problems exist. If you need to go to the food bank just go, its no big deal. I have hard to work with jewsus freaks before in the work place. Its part of living in a society where the jewish programs still dominate.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:25:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Food banks and Christianity

I don't see what the problem is. If they are asking you to go to confessions or say the sinners prayer that one thing. But if you just stop by and get some help... no biggy. In my opinion.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "xandracutts" <aposter@... wrote:

FUCK THOSE FILTHY ROTTEN BACKSTABBING KIKES!!!! :)
ONE DAY THIS FILTH WON'T EVER.EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE EVER AGAIN!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Lol nice one Brian, i sure to use it next time they ask me too

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Sat, 9/22/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected], "aposter@..." <aposter@...
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012, 1:15 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Getting help is fine.But I don't let them play their silly games with me either.Like when asked if I would like to pray with them I say no thanks.It would only be talking to myself anyway and I am perfectlly capable of doing that without their help.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]

<td vAl[/IMG]  I'm just wondering if by me going to food banks for my daughter and I to eat would upset father. I haven't got any sign of him being disappointed. I always make sure to void and clean my chakras and aura when I get home.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back