Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Flying spegettti monster

Austyn Rivera

Ok so i was sittin with my dad at dinner and he told me about this Flying spegetti monster and i didnt believe him so i looked it up and to my surprize... Church of the flying spegetti monster. Give me your input on how that even remotely makes sence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:
Ok so i was sittin with my dad at dinner and he told me about this Flying spegetti monster and i didnt believe him so i looked it up and to my surprize... Church of the flying spegetti monster. Give me your input on how that even remotely makes sence.

lmaoo dude idk what the fuck your tlaking about. i would just forget about it

Lol nice... Btw they have a website. Apparently its a pirate religion... Still dont make sense hehe
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:39:23 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Flying spegettti monster

Athiests that have no life?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

Lol nice... Btw they have a website. Apparently its a pirate religion... Still dont make sense hehe
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Its not suppose to make sense, its just a joke, ya know.
The path of The Flying Spaghetti Monster
"We have all been touched by His Noodly Appendage"
Lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

its a religon called pastafranisem(?) they realy belive that the world was ,ade by a giant spagety monster

I KNEW IT! XD LOL!!!! I knew some one was going to mention about that icon some time. XD   Thanks for sharing!  (Is it where they have a noodlely master thing right? lolz! spaghetti!!!!! rofl. XD )

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:20:13 AM
Subject: RE: [Teens4Satan] Re: Flying spegettti monster

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ ... wrote:

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

I love FSM, Its a saterical religion used to mock creationism, it was originally created to prove that schools will allow christianitys creationism theorys in there school, but not other religions.

They will fight and completely defend there 'religion' if you try to make the comment its not an actual religion, but in reality they only made it for saterical purposes.

Also it is very hilarious, anyone read its bible yet?

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

Hmm that's Just not right I don't care what you say a freaking flying spaghetti monster are you serious I goolgled that shit WTF!! Omgs this is some funny ass shit. That makes me wonder how many more off the wall spoof religions are floating around the world. Don't you see how much massive confusion that the xians have made.lol !!

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 27, 2009, at 8:16 AM, "barry_kidwell" <barry_kidwell@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

its a religon called pastafranisem(?) they realy belive that the world was ,ade by a giant spagety monster

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back