Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Flaming" Aura

Graal

My wife and I noticed that my aura has begun to look like "flames" since I started my "opening chakras" meditations. At this point, I have made it to my sacral chakra as of this writing though I believe I started noticing this around the opening of my throat chakra. Note: It's not the color of flames. It just resembles flames in it's "flowing-like" movement.

Hail Satan!
Hail Focalor!

My wife and I noticed that my aura has begun to look like "flames" since I started my "opening chakras" meditations. At this point, I have made it to my sacral chakra as of this writing though I believe I started noticing this around the opening of my throat chakra. Note: It's not the color of flames. It just resembles flames in it's "flowing-like" movement.

Hail Satan!
Hail Focalor!
Are you sure that you are already able to see auras to this level? It's really not that easy, especially if you are still opening the chakras. If you are naturally gifted it's possible, but just make sure that what you're seeing is actually true.

It should be a sign that your energies are activating and expanding. The aura is not something exclusively "external", it's a reflection and an expansion on what's going on in the soul.

This is a sign your soul is activating and coming to from the entrophic state.

It will take quite some time to get everything fully functioning, but just keep opening the chakras and keep moving forward with the practices.

Are you sure that you are already able to see auras to this level? It's really not that easy, especially if you are still opening the chakras. If you are naturally gifted it's possible, but just make sure that what you're seeing is actually true.

It should be a sign that your energies are activating and expanding. The aura is not something exclusively "external", it's a reflection and an expansion on what's going on in the soul.
I'm 100% sure. I wouldn't say it's "this quickly". I've been doing chakra meditation for a couple of years and am just now going back through them with a more stalwart diligence. I'm new to these forums but not new to JoS as I first found all of this info about 12 years ago and have practiced it off and on, sadly not to a degree that I should've until now. I'm also being aided by Focalor which is another aspect that I think is effecting my progress rate. I had just never heard of a "flaming-like" aura, nor had my wife, so wasn't sure what it meant.

I'm 100% sure. I wouldn't say it's "this quickly". I've been doing chakra meditation for a couple of years and am just now going back through them with a more stalwart diligence. I'm new to these forums but not new to JoS as I first found all of this info about 12 years ago and have practiced it off and on, sadly not to a degree that I should've until now. I'm also being aided by Focalor which is another aspect that I think is effecting my progress rate. I had just never heard of a "flaming-like" aura, nor had my wife, so wasn't sure what it meant.
Great, I wish you well on your path.

I thank you for your reply and well wishes. I wish the same for you.

ᚺᚨᛁᛚ᛫ᛊᚨᛏᚨᚾ
ᚺᚨᛁᛚ᛫ᚠᛟᛚᚲᚨᛚᛟᚱ

This is a sign your soul is activating and coming to from the entrophic state.

It will take quite some time to get everything fully functioning, but just keep opening the chakras and keep moving forward with the practices.
I can't believe I just now noticed this reply. Thank you for this insight and bit of encouragement. To update: I've moved on to my hand chakras but seem to be having trouble feeling my right hand chakra as much as I do my left. My right hand is my dominant one so it seems like this wouldn't be the case. I'm going to keep going over these over and over until I can feel everything as acutely as I seem to feel my third eye in the center of my forehead.

Hail Satan

I can't believe I just now noticed this reply. Thank you for this insight and bit of encouragement. To update: I've moved on to my hand chakras but seem to be having trouble feeling my right hand chakra as much as I do my left. My right hand is my dominant one so it seems like this wouldn't be the case. I'm going to keep going over these over and over until I can feel everything as acutely as I seem to feel my third eye in the center of my forehead.

Hail Satan

The sensitivity takes time. Be patient and do your best to not rush this process.

Sometimes even after years of chakra work the sensitivity and feeling is less some days then others.

You will have periods of strong sensitivity over the years, and some times where it kind of levels out. Everyone is also individually on a different level of advancement. So what one experiences, another may not and vice versa.

One thing to keep in mind. The left hand can be used for invocation and the right is for evocation of energy. A technique that may help with sensitivity is pulling energy into your body from your left hand chakras, and pushing this through and out your right hand, completing a circuit through the Pranic body from left to right.

The breath can be used to guide this. Above all make sure to not over do this so your energy doesn't become unbalanced, but this is a technique I have used some years ago when circulating energy that helped improve sensitivity.

Overall keep moving forward. You got this.

The sensitivity takes time. Be patient and do your best to not rush this process.

Sometimes even after years of chakra work the sensitivity and feeling is less some days then others.

You will have periods of strong sensitivity over the years, and some times where it kind of levels out. Everyone is also individually on a different level of advancement. So what one experiences, another may not and vice versa.

One thing to keep in mind. The left hand can be used for invocation and the right is for evocation of energy. A technique that may help with sensitivity is pulling energy into your body from your left hand chakras, and pushing this through and out your right hand, completing a circuit through the Pranic body from left to right.

The breath can be used to guide this. Above all make sure to not over do this so your energy doesn't become unbalanced, but this is a technique I have used some years ago when circulating energy that helped improve sensitivity.

Overall keep moving forward. You

Overall keep moving forward. You got this.
Excellent. I'll be incorporating this technique in my workings. I also need to keep patience in mind. It's just that I've had an explosion in progress in the past weeks and I guess I'm a bit high off the momentum. I'm going to try to prioritize pacing as well. Thank you.

ᛋᛋ Hail Satan ᛋᛋ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back