Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

First time I've ever been attacked

ortund

I believe a grey attacked me last night.
I went to bed perfectly fine and happy, did some void meditation before falling asleep as always, but last night was different.
Normally I don't remember dreams or nightmares, but last night I had the most vivid nightmare ever:Without going into too much detail, in the dream, my younger brother had removed several keys from my keyboard. Angry about this, I beat him to death with my bare hands.
I remember my mom was screaming at me and the rest of my family were trying to pull me off of him... then I woke up
I woke up feeling very "flat" and lethargic. It's like I hadn't slept at all. Unfortunately, fatigue isn't all I felt. All day I have been filled by and surrounded with so much negative energy, I seriously considered killing myself. I felt like there's no point to living (I even told a friend or two that today is not a good day to be alive).
I've never before in my life considered killing myself and that's why I believe this was an attack. Those thoughts are so far removed from my character that they couldn't possibly have come from me.
So tonight before I go to bed, I will be doing the meditation for protection and I will ask Father Satan to keep me safe as well.
Now that I think of it, I did hear a strange noise last night about an hour before I went to bed... I disregarded it, but I wonder if that could've been the grey that attacked me?
What else could I do to protect myself? Are there any warning signs that I should be aware of that might indicate an attack?
Hail Satan!

You're suppose to clean and protect your aura a couple times a day. Also, don't relay on Satan to protect you, because you're suppose to empower your aura so you can do that.

keep strong, persevere and think of things you want to do for yourself... think of yourself and your spiritual development... you'll get through... cheers
On 13/12/13 00:40, logan.young87@... wrote:
�� I believe a grey attacked me last night.
I went to bed perfectly fine and happy, did some void meditation before falling asleep as always, but last night was different.
Normally I don't remember dreams or nightmares, but last night I had the most vivid nightmare ever: Without going into too much detail, in the dream, my younger brother had removed several keys from my keyboard. Angry about this, I beat him to death with my bare hands.
I remember my mom was screaming at me and the rest of my family were trying to pull me off of him... then I woke up
I woke up feeling very "flat" and lethargic. It's like I hadn't slept at all. Unfortunately, fatigue isn't all I felt. All day I have been filled by and surrounded with so much negative energy, I seriously considered killing myself. I felt like there's no point to living (I even told a friend or two that today is not a good day to be alive).
I've never before in my life considered killing myself and that's why I believe this was an attack. Those thoughts are so far removed from my character that they couldn't possibly have come from me.
So tonight before I go to bed, I will be doing the meditation for protection and I will ask Father Satan to keep me safe as well.
Now that I think of it, I did hear a strange noise last night about an hour before I went to bed... I disregarded it, but I wonder if that could've been the grey that attacked me?
What else could I do to protect myself? Are there any warning signs that I should be aware of that might indicate an attack?
Hail Satan!

Definitely clean your aura & chakras. And trust your instincts; if you notice something troubling (like the noise you heard), do the protective aura exercise. The more you do both exercises, the less they will be able to touch you. And remember that no matter how hard they try, they *cannot* win; you are stronger than they are.

Agreed on all points. I didn't want to ask Satan for help and didn't until I went to bed. After I'd done the aura of protection exercise, I still felt uneasy so I asked Satan for protection through the night. I didn't expect what happened next...
As I was lying in bed, still awake, I noticed flashes of blue light wherever I looked, and then all at once, all that worry I had that I would be attacked - that uneasy feeling I had - disappeared and was replaced. In just a second or two, I was calm and perfectly content. There is no way I could've been happier and more relaxed at that moment and as a result of that, I had the best night's sleep that I've ever had in all my life.
I'm convinced that Satan was there with me (although I didn't see him)... I'm sure that nothing else could have left such a powerful and positive effect on me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back