Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fire at mosque where Orlando shooter worshiped was 'set intentionall

dypetrod

RTR to reverse blood sacrifice manifesting ;)
Source: Los Angeles Timeshttp://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/ar ... -91098968/(Even though the link says "touch" because I accessed it through my smartphone, I hope it still works for people on computer)

September 12, 2016, 8:20 a.m.A fire that broke out early Monday at the Fort Pierce, Fla., mosque where Orlando massacre shooter Omar Mateen worshiped is considered arson, according to investigators.
"Evidence has revealed that this fire was set intentionally," St. Lucie County Sheriff's Maj. David Thompson told reporters.
A 911 call about 12:30 a.m. alerted authorities that flames were coming out of Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, authorities said.
There were no injuries reported, and the extent of the damage has not yet been determined.
According to Thompson, investigators were able to find surveillance video that shows someone approaching the east side of the mosque.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," he said.
He said the sheriff's office is asking the FBI and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to join the investigation being conducted by local authorities and the state fire marshal's office.
Additionally, he said, technicians are working to enhance the surveillance video so it can be released to the public in order to turn up leads in the case.
Mateen, who lived in Fort Pierce, killed 49 people at Orlando's Pulse nightclub in June and was known to worship at the mosque. Mateen was killed in a shootout with police.
Leaders at the Islamic Center have said that since the nightclub shooting the facility has received threats and that security had been stepped up.
Thompson was asked about any coincidence between the blaze and the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
"We all know the implications of the date and the time of year that this is, the 9/11 anniversary. Is that related? I would not want to speculate but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
Monday is the beginning of Eid al-Adha, the four-day Islamic festival of sacrifice. Because of the extra traffic that was anticipated, Thompson said sheriff's deputies were scheduled to be on hand to assist with parking and traffic flow around the mosque.
"This is a terrible tragedy, not only for the Islamic Center, but for our community,” he said.

HOLY SHIT!! ALREADY MANIFESTING?!! Weve been ONLY doing that RTR for 2 days and like only 1500 have read that post including the RTR for these days, and its ALREADY manifesting?! O.M.G!! I wonder what happens when we start doing the Islam destroying RTR?? it would propably come in next or after next month. And its gonna ANNIHALITE PISSLAM!!

Calm down. Our Rtrs do not cause people to set fire on things.

What do you think those curses of the jews and enemies actually do? This war is spiritual. That means the effects are felt on the individual.

That means if we are doing this en masse it takes a huge load of energy, so if you want something that is the direct result of the RTR it'd be big scale all over the world. Not some random mosque.

Well, I figured I'd share the news because this was my direct interpretation as this coincides with the rtr we have been doing for these 3 days against their sacrifice festival, but if my interpretation happens to be biased, then nevermind, I'm sorry.
However, as far as I know, vibrations and other means with which we work astrally also bring about physical events. My interpretation was not related to the act of arson itself, but the fire. The person responsible for the arson could be an enemy lackey somehow, and there would be nothing wrong in working astrally to cause the enemy to fight itself. And as for the random mosque part, it could be one of many global manifestations yet to come.Hence, my interpretation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back