Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finishing off the Jewish Tyranny. [Small Working]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org

Fellow Brothers, Sisters and Commrades.

Today it is another day like all others that we belong to the Truth and serve the Truth. Those of us who have been with us until the end, saw and have done all the big work we are seeing the seeds of today. We have been rampantly attacking Israel and will continue doing so. There were members who went very far with this as all our family has done, attacked the enemy ruthlessly for 40 or even 80 days concusively. Due to the effort of these modern day Heroes and our Freedom fighters, international jewry is crumbling as the day goes by.

Though, as much as we see victory, we see something very evident: That the enemy will not just stand there and die. That they are very dangerous now like they never were.

We have had people who doubted, run away in lazyness or fear, those Faithful Warriors of Satan know that Satan stands above them and has them under his wings. We had people who worked ruthlessly and wrote and are still writting history in its most subtle level. THIS IS YOU. YOU ARE NOT THE IGNORANT, YOU ARE THE BEINGS OF TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. I ask both of you to stand on your height of Soul and finish off the intruders of our life. There is not one problem in our lives that is not connected to the international jewry. You see what they do to Gaza, what they have done to countless civilizations. This is only a bit of dust on what they will do to us if they will prevail.

For that reason I call the spiritual elites of this Era, to fight them ruthlessly, once more and until the end. Even when things are seemingly over, we must not fool ourselves as they will not go down so easily.  Those who stop now, steps before the end, are not worthy of what it is to come. WE WANT A FREE WORLD. A WORLD FOR YOU AND ME AND NOT THESE JEWS TO RULE ON.

I call everyone to the Spiritual Arms. These days like no other days the enemy has been around their coffin. Its of serious historical importanct that you act now. I tell you this from the bottom of my Soul, from the bottom of my Heart. If you are not the greatest and most brave people in the world, I do not know who that is.

Those who know what we do, know that we should decimate those who oppress us. Now is our most fatal opportunity.

You raised your head in spiritual tyranny, you have been with us from the start to the end. And you are now living to see the fruits which we have planted.

Be merciless in your pursuit of justice and in your pursuit of a better, Satanic World.

We are the most defamed, the most misunderstood, the most brave, the women and men against time, those who have an eternal vision of a greater tommorow. Its up to you who have the tools of shaping the world to shape it. FATE CALLS YOU ALL TO DO IT!!!

So what I am asking is quite easy.

Everyday, until the day that a Ritual will come, which will be soon, raise the following and direct it as following.

-Thurisaz x9.

Then affirm Once with intent-

"Israel and all the jewish race of peoples are permanently and completely destroyed in every and all levels of existence."

-Hagalaz x9

"Israel and all the jewish race of peoples are permanently and completely destroyed in every and all levels of existence."

You can multiply 9 vibrations and do this, like x18 Thurisaz or x18 Hagalaz.

You can imagine grey energy suffocating them all over the globe, with severe intensity. This is to be done daily with your daily meditations. This will add up to our older Rituals and finish the job. But the job is not finished until WE finish it. And we are not idiots to think that Israel is overwith...Far from it.

Satan has placed his faith in us. Lets make Father Satan proud and create a world in which his name stands proud for all the Ages!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL THE GODS AND DEMONS OF SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL TO OUR MOST PRECIOUS AND FAITHFUL COMRADES AND WARRIORS!!

We need to do this Power Action Meditation +Manifestations with also AZAZEL'S Power Meditations with the above Manifestations like spinning the Thurisaz &Hagalaz to +beyond the speed of light of InterDimentional & InterGalactical Root Infinite Timelines from all Infenite Planets,  Galaxies & Universes at the same time with the complete way of erasing all their forms of Existences of future reincarnations as the UERDGVJXMPCI / USELESS EATERS REPTILIAN DEMON GREY VAMPIRE JEW XIANTY MUSLIM PARASITIC CANCER INFESTATIONS as ONE. Like in Tibetan Buddhist Tantric Tradition & Puja, you've got to visualize the Black encased energy while burning it at the same time while doing the above. Visualize it being all this huge black mass of Infinite Timelines & Dimensions with all the above, while chanting + Manifested king of all concentrations,  in Tibetan is SHINAE +Infinitely Spin to Speed of Light +Beyound Thurisaz & Hagalaz together while Infinitely Erasing them. This will help us Erase them completely, otherwise this Parasitic Cancer Infestations will manifest from other Dimensional Time lines. We Need to Stop +Erase them with all their garbage crowd. We must destroy it from the main Root or it won't work. The last part of the Meditations/Visualization Manifestations Session, should be performed with Infinite Joy of having achieved Our Victories & War. We must Visualize Our New Beautiful Spiritually Awakened Benevolent Healing Loving Guiding Protecting Chakra & Auras Cleansing through Infinite InterDimentional & InterGalactical Harmonic Vibrational Frequencies of Satan ' s Supreme Awakening / Enlightenment.  You've got to cleanse and fill your completed Meditations Manifestations Visualized Actions with Bright white and Gold Rainbow Rays of the Infinite Universes Healing and restoring Our Time lines. This has to be done after each session to Empower each Session with SATAN,'S SEAL.  We've got to SEAL +Build The Needed Pressure to Erase them off All Infinite Time lines InterDimentional & InterGalactical Harmonic Vibrational Frequencies Existences from all levels including thought. By SEALING each session,  we Empower & Connect with Each other As SATAN'S ONE WARRIOR ARMY WITH HIS, THE FAMILY & ALL DEMONS EMPOWERED AS ONE INFINITE FORCE OF INFINITUSMAGNUMOPUS666.  This will allow us to work on the built Accumulated Energy Pressure until we've achieved a SUPER NOVA, BLACK HOLE QUAZAR, OR A VERY UNSTABLE PARTICLE, LIKE A NEUTRINO. THEN We'll control its INFINITE INTERDIMENTIONAL & INTERGALACTICALLY TIME LINES EXTINCTIONS. Just like transforming the Generators to transform the Coal into Diamonds. 
You just got a crash super abridged class in Tibetan Buddhist Puja Initiation of the Beginning,  Intermediate +Advanced Stages. But it can only be used for Satan's Purposes to Seal Our Intention to save Our Infinite Universe, or it could back fire. Only for the True Spiritually Awakened Benevolent Satanists, bc Tantra is very fast but very dangerous.  It's like having SATAN'S Infinite powers and misusing it like the UERDVJXMPCI that its trying to destroy Our Gaia +Enslaved the rest of humanity. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH SATAN'S APPROVAL & THE HIGHEST PRIESTS' PERMISSION.
Thank you for letting me share.
SIEG SATAN,  HIS FAMILY, DEMONS, ALL SEALED WARRIORS & COMRADES & INFINITE FREEDOM
Tenzin Enki Gyaltsen-Kalachakra
On Jul 21, 2014 11:54 AM, "hoodedcobra666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Fellow Brothers, Sisters and Commrades.

Today it is another day like all others that we belong to the Truth and serve the Truth. Those of us who have been with us until the end, saw and have done all the big work we are seeing the seeds of today. We have been rampantly attacking Israel and will continue doing so. There were members who went very far with this as all our family has done, attacked the enemy ruthlessly for 40 or even 80 days concusively. Due to the effort of these modern day Heroes and our Freedom fighters, international jewry is crumbling as the day goes by.

Though, as much as we see victory, we see something very evident: That the enemy will not just stand there and die. That they are very dangerous now like they never were.

We have had people who doubted, run away in lazyness or fear, those Faithful Warriors of Satan know that Satan stands above them and has them under his wings. We had people who worked ruthlessly and wrote and are still writting history in its most subtle level. THIS IS YOU. YOU ARE NOT THE IGNORANT, YOU ARE THE BEINGS OF TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. I ask both of you to stand on your height of Soul and finish off the intruders of our life. There is not one problem in our lives that is not connected to the international jewry. You see what they do to Gaza, what they have done to countless civilizations. This is only a bit of dust on what they will do to us if they will prevail.

For that reason I call the spiritual elites of this Era, to fight them ruthlessly, once more and until the end. Even when things are seemingly over, we must not fool ourselves as they will not go down so easily.  Those who stop now, steps before the end, are not worthy of what it is to come. WE WANT A FREE WORLD. A WORLD FOR YOU AND ME AND NOT THESE JEWS TO RULE ON.

I call everyone to the Spiritual Arms. These days like no other days the enemy has been around their coffin. Its of serious historical importanct that you act now. I tell you this from the bottom of my Soul, from the bottom of my Heart. If you are not the greatest and most brave people in the world, I do not know who that is.

Those who know what we do, know that we should decimate those who oppress us. Now is our most fatal opportunity.

You raised your head in spiritual tyranny, you have been with us from the start to the end. And you are now living to see the fruits which we have planted.

Be merciless in your pursuit of justice and in your pursuit of a better, Satanic World.

We are the most defamed, the most misunderstood, the most brave, the women and men against time, those who have an eternal vision of a greater tommorow. Its up to you who have the tools of shaping the world to shape it. FATE CALLS YOU ALL TO DO IT!!!

Everyday, until the day that a Ritual will come, which will be soon, raise the following and direct it as following.

-Thurisaz x9.

-Hagalaz x9

You can imagine grey energy suffocating them all over the globe, with severe intensity. This is to be done daily with your daily meditations. This will add up to our older Rituals and finish the job. But the job is not finished until WE finish it. And we are not idiots to think that Israel is overwith...Far from it.

Satan has placed his faith in us. Lets make Father Satan proud and create a world in which his name stands proud for all the Ages!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hi Brothers and Sisters

This is a good one - and Saturn is just out of retrograde:-
'SATURN TURNS RETROGRADE – MARCH 2 through JULY 20 2014'.

This comming Saturday 07/26 could provide for a good working, Moon on last night waning and, the hour seem to be 04:18 in the morning (here in Absu anyway).

Thought I tell you, I add a Nauthiz after Thurisaz - Hagalaz, to enforce and seal my request.
I also made myself a counter (not a looped rosary) of 9x12 with a pentagoat on one end and an Obsidian stone at the other, the stone is to carry my intent and being a wittness of my will. I used this counter only for Saturn workings and store it in stainless tin to preserve its energies.

The more of us who can do this - the better for all of US.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
Haigl Ansuz Sowilo!!!!

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5159.html  Fellow Brothers, Sisters and Commrades.

For that reason I call the spiritual elites of this Era, to fight them ruthlessly, once more and until the end. Even when things are seemingly over, we must not fool ourselves as they will not go down so easily. Those who stop now, steps before the end, are not worthy of what it is to come. WE WANT A FREE WORLD. A WORLD FOR YOU AND ME AND NOT THESE JEWS TO RULE ON.

-Thurisaz x9.

-Hagalaz x9

An Alternate affirmation would be as following: "Israel and the jewish race as a whole are now being permanently and completely destroyed, in every and all levels of existence."

****ALL THE ABOVE IS TO BE DONE EVERYDAY, UNTIL A NEW RITUAL IS POSTED. THIS SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR DAILY MEDITATIONS. PREFFERABLY, DO THIS FIRST AND THEN DO YOUR AURA OF PROTECTION AND CLEANING MEDITATION!

Use whichever feels more on the point for you. Both are the same thing. But some might have a tendency toward one or the other.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back