Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finished the destruction ritual

I just finished it too. Amazing energy!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

It was very great. After vibrating Othal I started to feel so much anger it was very intense. After burning everything I sat for about ten or 15 minutes focusing intently on the outcome and directing my will and hatred towards the jews. Very focused. I also sent energy to destroy the jews.I feel very intense right now. Like a total warrior. I feel like I need to vent more. We muct continue this. The moon is in capricorn tuesday so i will be doing another black magick ritual to destroy them. Hail Satan and his/our victory!

Hail our Creator God Satan.

Cool! I can't wait for the hour of saturn where I live. Still another hour *sighs*.

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

It was very great. After vibrating Othal I started to feel so much anger it was very intense. After burning everything I sat for about ten or 15 minutes focusing intently on the outcome and directing my will and hatred towards the jews. Very focused. I also ent energy to destroy the jews.I feel very intense right now. Like a total warrior. I feel like I need to vent more. We muct continue this. The moon is in capricorn tuesday so i will be doing another black magick ritual to destroy them. Hail Satan and his/our victory!

<td val[/IMG]We are to do it Wednesday when I am off next.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Finished the destruction ritual
Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 5:51:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I just finished it too. Amazing energy!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

It was very great. After vibrating Othal I started to feel so much anger it was very intense. After burning everything I sat for about ten or 15 minutes focusing intently on the outcome and directing my will and hatred towards the jews. Very focused. I also sent energy to destroy the jews.I feel very intense right now. Like a total warrior. I feel like I need to vent more. We muct continue this. The moon is in capricorn tuesday so i will be doing another black magick ritual to destroy them. Hail Satan and his/our victory!

[/TD]

What about Tuesday? Energy of Mars, moon in Capricorn. Hour of Mars or Saturn. This goes for anyone who missed it yesterday.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

We are to do it Wednesday when I am off next.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Not wednsday. Tuesday [/IMG]</var>per because of the Martian energy like Lydia said.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 11:09 PM

What about Tuesday? Energy of Mars, moon in Capricorn. Hour of Mars or Saturn. This goes for anyone who missed it yesterday.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Can you have more than one target, or objects that you intend to destroy, in a destruction ritual or should you always just do one at a time?  or does it depend.
thanks

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I LOVE the atmosphere in this lobby. Wish i could join you guys on tuesday but i got someone else to do. HAIL TO FATHER SATANS AND OUR VICTORY.  HAIL FATHER SATAN!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Finished the destruction ritual

<td val[/IMG]We are to do it Wednesday when I am off next.

Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 5:51:16 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I just finished it too. Amazing energy!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

In that ritual there were more than one target. I'm pretty sure there's not only a single jew living in the entire earth. But if you mean to specifically state different single targets other than a group, it's not really recommended unless you're advanced. It diffuses that energy and it's less effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], George Rockwell <truthsjusticeglr@... wrote:

Can you have more than one target, or objects that you intend to destroy,
in a destruction ritual or should you always just do one at a time? or
does it depend.

thanks

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM, lydia_666@... <[email protected]:

What about Tuesday? Energy of Mars, moon in Capricorn. Hour of Mars or
Saturn. This goes for anyone who missed it yesterday.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion you can have more then one target but the energies are divided and much stronger with only one at a time.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Finished the destruction ritual
Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 3:24:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Can you have more than one target, or objects that you intend to destroy, in a destruction ritual or should you always just do one at a time?  or does it depend.
thanks

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:09 P[/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back