Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding your succubus' name, think it went wrong.

chriswells_fl

Tried divinating one of my succubi's name, using a pendulum and sets of four letters, alongside my guardian. I got the name "Mihoaq", and I even asked if that was right.

Demon names are different than human names, but, it doesn't sound at all European. In fact, it sounds either Asian or Native American, two things i am not. I know Father does not mix ethnicities when assigning succubi and incubi, so this name has me slightly worried. Moreso, it doesn't sound demonic. At all.

I'm just wondering if there are smarter ways of figuring this out. I've worked on my astral hearing some recently, bit I won't rely on it. I'm going to do some more stuff, find some ways of testing, but i ask to make a record, so others may learn.

I have done the "do you swear you are of Father Satan's demons.", but even that has failed me. Advice welcomed. Not going to wait, will try some things, but advice still goes well here.

Just ask Satan for one, and if you're ready he will direct one to you. You don't have an innate succubus, Satan will find one for you as long as you are mature enough to handle it. Kind of like what he did for your GD, except you have to ask for a Succubus/Incubus.
Also, remember, when reaching out on the Astral, the enemy most likely Will lie to you and give you some BS of sorts; just remember to sort out the truth from BS.

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:19 PM, "chriswells_fl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Tried divinating one of my succubi's name, using a pendulum and sets of four letters, alongside my guardian. I got the name "Mihoaq", and I even asked if that was right.

Demon names are different than human names, but, it doesn't sound at all European. In fact, it sounds either Asian or Native American, two things i am not. I know Father does not mix ethnicities when assigning succubi and incubi, so this name has me slightly worried. Moreso, it doesn't sound demonic. At all.

I'm just wondering if there are smarter ways of figuring this out. I've worked on my astral hearing some recently, bit I won't rely on it. I'm going to do some more stuff, find some ways of testing, but i ask to make a record, so others may learn.

I have done the "do you swear you are of Father Satan's demons.", but even that has failed me. Advice welcomed. Not going to wait, will try some things, but advice still goes well here.

Sorry, that's my phone account. I have two; I made two requests..a bit foolish, as the second one was made for the wrong reason, but I'm fine with it.
I have them, but yes I've been lied to for years now, whenever I try to find them. The enemy knows how important it is to my growth, so they will try to stop me..

I have also been trying to find the identity of a succubus I had requested Father for. In the past few months, since May or before that, I had asked Father for a succubus, although now in September I have still never seen her. I'm wondering if it's just me or if I don't deserve one, but I've asked Father about four times and I do not want to be disrespectful towards Him if I were to ask another time. I've opened my Third Eye and all 7 of the major chakras, including the pineal gland, but am still unable to sense or feel the succubus. Maybe I should try to do a formal Standard Ritual tonight, stating for once more, since the past two times was through my mind and may have been unsuccessful.

I also did a ritual, three times, to ask for an Incubus when I was  newer SS. Recently, I was reminded of a time when my Incubus spoke to me way back then (after the first ritual), but I wasn't as advanced, and brushed off his message.
There is a possibility that you have to do more power meditation, opening your chakras, minor ones too on your face and head (it's all on the JoS site) to hear, sense, feel and see the Gods. This takes time, and everyone comes to Spiritual Satanism at different levels, so be patient with yourself. :) Keep a journal of your results from meditation and any experiences you may have. In time you will see that you have advanced, at whatever rate.
Another possibility that you may meet a human woman, who is a Spiritual Satanist, that you will be with in the future. So that could be why you haven't met your succubus yet.

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:17 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have also been trying to find the identity of a succubus I had requested Father for. In the past few months, since May or before that, I had asked Father for a succubus, although now in September I have still never seen her. I'm wondering if it's just me or if I don't deserve one, but I've asked Father about four times and I do not want to be disrespectful towards Him if I were to ask another time. I've opened my Third Eye and all 7 of the major chakras, including the pineal gland, but am still unable to sense or feel the succubus. Maybe I should try to do a formal Standard Ritual tonight, stating for once more, since the past two times was through my mind and may have been unsuccessful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back