Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finding your demon guardian?

stealthpanda93

Well hm... first off,I'm very new to satanism.I was never a really religious person in the start anyways but I've started to have more and more expirance's that seem's like only satanism explains clearly...So I've been talking to few friends that have already been power meditating for a few months now and were informing me more on what satan is really about.And from what I've learned...I like it! It actually makes sense to me,I'm over whelmed with curiousity.

Anyways more to the point now...Like everyone eles in the world...Were all going through some problems and sometimes I just can't handle it alone any more, my mind panics and has mental attacks.I could really use a guardian to help me when I'm on the brink of insanity.

Any comfort to finding that demon guardian would be great! :D

Many Dark blessings from a newcomer.

the power meditation is a good tool, since your a new comer you must know that you DO NOT choose your gaurdian demon, they will choose you when they want to.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:42:21 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Finding your demon guardian?

Well hm... first off,I'm very new to satanism.I was never a really religious person in the start anyways but I've started to have more and more expirance's that seem's like only satanism explains clearly...So I've been talking to few friends that have already been power meditating for a few months now and were informing me more on what satan is really about.And from what I've learned...I like it! It actually makes sense to me,I'm over whelmed with curiousity.

Anyways more to the point now...Like everyone eles in the world...Were all going through some problems and sometimes I just can't handle it alone any more, my mind panics and has mental attacks.I could really use a guardian to help me when I'm on the brink of insanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stealthpanda93" <stealthpanda93@... wrote:

You should read on this site, It has everything you need:
www.JoyofSatan.com

And best read this one too:
www.ExposingChristianity.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back