Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

finding new platforms and ideas

FALLENONE

i would love to help spread the truth and i would love to see JOS grow new branches on other platforms like discord or telegram and all other options so with can target more people on the internet knowing google has pretty much censored JOS if you are not writing the full link.

and i know programming in few languages i would love to program for the cause too.

you can create a portal to JoS... to be clear, you create a link where everybody can see a picture that has a link to JoS website and one for Jos forum...
you can hide JoS links with another links...I hope you understand bcs it is not clear to explain neither in english, either in romanian

you can create a portal to JoS... to be clear, you create a link where everybody can see a picture that has a link to JoS website and one for Jos forum...
you can hide JoS links with another links...I hope you understand bcs it is not clear to explain neither in english, either in romanian
thank you so much .i get what you mean just one question i had was the part where we hide the JOS link... why hide it where we want to share the knowledge in JOS? is there any exact reason you have in mind?

one other thing i had i mind was a place where we could find teams and members for the ideas we have to fight the enemies of SATAN with both magic and technology i would love to share few of mine so i can find others willing to work on that.

i would love to help spread the truth and i would love to see JOS grow new branches on other platforms like discord or telegram and all other options so with can target more people on the internet knowing google has pretty much censored JOS if you are not writing the full link.
Greetings, external groups are not allowed. You can certainly promote the JoS on Discord and Telegram, but not make groups in there.

Greetings, external groups are not allowed. You can certainly promote the JoS on Discord and Telegram, but not make groups in there.
thanks for the notice .can i make a channel which the name says its not made by the JoS only promoting and giving information?

thanks for the notice .can i make a channel which the name says its not made by the JoS only promoting and giving information?
I don't believe there is a need for that. All the information we need is already in the various JoS sites and the Forums. Your willingness to help is appreciated, though. You can help the JoS in many other ways; donating, translating, and doing authorised activism are all great ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back