Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

finding a satanic coven in florida

douglas.sandler

how do I find a satanic coven in panama city/panama city beach florida area? I would like to find others in my area who can help and I can join.

Look you guys need to stop asking this question. If it was that easy to find, how easy it would be a target for the enemy. Even if you did find one it would more than likely be a bunch of diluted idiots who do not know nothing. Advance yourself and or start your own.
Even if I had a coven in my in florida, I would not advertise it to everyone who was looking. That would be the dumbest and quickest way to lead the enemy right to you. Especially new people, you cant come in here and expect everyone to automatically trust you solely on the claims that you are a SS. Im not saying that you are not a Satanist, but it will take time to build that trust and relationship to where people will let you in to their lives. Many lives have been messed up over people letting in the wrong person.
Not everyone is who they say they is, remember this and in the long run you will come to understand. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] finding a satanic coven in florida

how do I find a satanic coven in panama city/panama city beach florida area? I would like to find others in my area who can help and I can join.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back