Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINDING A COVEN

apollo11.moon

From readings, I've discerned that QUALIFYING to join one precedes actually FINDING a coven to join. Yet, I'm thinking that it would'nt be a bad thing to know of some prospective covens beforehand.

So I'm wondering: Does anybody on here know of any Satanist covens located within, say,
50 miles of the Chicago/ NW Indiana area?

Thanks in advance.

You could make your own, though it might be a bit difficult. It'd be worth it if you could.
----- Original Message ----- From: apollo11.moon To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:36 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FINDING A COVEN
From readings, I've discerned that QUALIFYING to join one precedes actually FINDING a coven to join. Yet, I'm thinking that it would'nt be a bad thing to know of some prospective covens beforehand.

So I'm wondering: Does anybody on here know of any Satanist covens located within, say,

Thanks in advance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:
You could make your own, though it might be a bit difficult. It'd be worth it if you could.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FINDING A COVEN

Thanks in advance.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY INQUIRY.
I AGREE THAT THE PROSPECT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL.
BUT THE EXPERIENCE AND PSYHIC MASTERY REQUIRED IS ANOTHER MATTER.
MY DEDICATION IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD.
MAYBE LATER I CAN CONSIDER YOUR SUGGESTION.

BY THE WAY, I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THE GOETIA DEMON BIM/BUNE IS MALE OR
FEMALE. ANY INPUT ON THIS IS WELCOME.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back