Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Find Your Guardian Demon - Help

[email protected]

I found this pdf from the site satan's library, Demons.pdf and at page 105 it says" Your guardian demon will usually have the same element(s) as you" so I went to satanisgod.org site to find the elements, I looked at the elements. So... my main question is do I have to like all the meaning of the element? 
For example, fire woow I like revenge but I hate fame, not my thing....
Or idk how this works... And Im a female, do I have to have a male demon? Or I can pick?

That's confusing. The Daemons and Daemonesses would have balanced Souls/Elements...

As for a male or female Guardian, I think that depends on your sexuality - if you prefer males, then you would have a Guardian Daemon; if you prefer females, then you would have a Guardian Daemoness, regardless of your own sex.

My Guardians include both male and female Demons and Demonesses. I am straight. I think they pick us, or it can be possible they are assigned to us.
On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 1:51:27 a.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

That's confusing. The Daemons and Daemonesses would have balanced Souls/Elements...

As for a male or female Guardian, I think that depends on your sexuality - if you prefer males, then you would have a Guardian Daemon; if you prefer females, then you would have a Guardian Daemoness, regardless of your own sex.

Hi  I have a question I a demon or an unhappy spirit in my house I have heard it moan call my even pushed me down in a chair going through my body I have felt dizzy that I had to sit down I also saw a red haired woman in white I my hallway and one night I sleep with a breathing machine something ripped it off and did things to me I don't care to go into do you have any answers on what I'm dealing with
On Sunday, June 16, 2019, 1:05:18 PM MST, amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I found this pdf from the site satan's library, Demons.pdf and at page 105 it says" Your guardian demon will usually have the same element(s) as you" so I went to satanisgod.org site to find the elements, I looked at the elements. So... my main question is do I have to like all the meaning of the element? 
Or idk how this works... And Im a female, do I have to have a male demon? Or I can pick?

You must be new. Demons who are of Satan do not harass or trouble dedicated spiritual Satanists.

Do an Aura of Protection every night before bed, and before waking in the morning. More if needed.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ction.html

You might be dealing with spirits.As for your sleeping machine, are you sure it was a spirit?
On Thursday, June 20, 2019, 10:03:39 a.m. EDT, James roberts robertsjames288@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi  I have a question I a demon or an unhappy spirit in my house I have heard it moan call my even pushed me down in a chair going through my body I have felt dizzy that I had to sit down I also saw a red haired woman in white I my hallway and one night I sleep with a breathing machine something ripped it off and did things to me I don't care to go into do you have any answers on what I'm dealing with
On Sunday, June 16, 2019, 1:05:18 PM MST, amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 10:00 pm, James roberts robertsjames288@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi  I have a question I a demon or an unhappy spirit in my house I have heard it moan call my even pushed me down in a chair going through my body I have felt dizzy that I had to sit down I also saw a red haired woman in white I my hallway and one night I sleep with a breathing machine something ripped it off and did things to me I don't care to go into do you have any answers on what I'm dealing with

Ah. OK. Thanks for the update. I suppose it might also go on our personality and interests, then, whomever would be best suited to be with us, getting on the best with each other, if we need a particular Daemin or Daemoness to encourage us strictly, for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back