Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Financial Challenges

[email protected]

Greetings brothers and Sisters of SS. I am face with many financial Challenges I just don't understand and I remain a focus and dedicated Satanic. I try summoning the gods for special needs problems yet I have no answer to addressed my current state. I kindly ask for any positive means forward.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Sam, it seems to em that you are sitting around and waiting for someone else to fix your financial problems. If I were you, I would do the Jupiter square next thursday. This will help with wealth, luck and money.
Are you meditating at all..? Are you doing spiritual warfare against the enemy? If not this is more than likely the reason you are not getting help. Satan and the gods want us to work to help ourselves and what it most important to them is fighting the enemy and independence.
Do not be lazy.
Meditate, empower your soul and work to fix your life's problems!
Satan and the gods do not mind helping us when we are new but after a while, we need to grow spiritually and learn to do these things on our own. It feels very good to know you ahve power and knowledge to change your life.
Satanism is about becoming our own god.
Do the Jupiter square next Thursday.
Jupiter 136  

Also, the Jupiter square is only for 16 days and so this could benefit you and it is not too long. I recommend that if you are serious about changing your financial situation.
High Priestess Shannon

Thanks for your knowledge on the Jupiter Square. I am presently using my satanic Rosary for 40 days and I am almost completed so is it OK to begin Jupiter Square?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [BlacksforSatan] Re: Financial Challenges
To: [email protected]
CC:

Sam, it seems to em that you are sitting around and waiting for someone else to fix your financial problems. If I were you, I would do the Jupiter square next thursday. This will help with wealth, luck and money.
Are you meditating at all..? Are you doing spiritual warfare against the enemy? If not this is more than likely the reason you are not getting help. Satan and the gods want us to work to help ourselves and what it most important to them is fighting the enemy and independence.
Do not be lazy.
Meditate, empower your soul and work to fix your life's problems!
Satan and the gods do not mind helping us when we are new but after a while, we need to grow spiritually and learn to do these things on our own. It feels very good to know you ahve power and knowledge to change your life.
Satanism is about becoming our own god.
Do the Jupiter square next Thursday.
Jupiter 136  

Sam, You can definitely start the Jupiter square even if you are doing another working.
Have faith in yourself. The Jupiter square is very helpful. 
What working or vibration are you using with your satanic rosary? Keep in mind that some results come after the working. Are you doing it to acquire a job?

No not Job. I am a Liberian Entrepreneur that deal in Janitorial Supplies. I am attracting money and using Fuhu runs

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] Re: Financial Challenges
To: [email protected]
CC:

Sam, You can definitely start the Jupiter square even if you are doing another working.
Have faith in yourself. The Jupiter square is very helpful. 
What working or vibration are you using with your satanic rosary? Keep in mind that some results come after the working. Are you doing it to acquire a job?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back