Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finally

I have finally found out how to get this site working on my phone. Yay

My uncle went to jail today. He stole my grandma's ring months ago and tried to get us four stitched up for it. Today, he admitted it and she pressed charges. I'm still giggling over the fact that now all the people shit talking me and mine behind my back for the ring business looks fucking foolish.

His gf is being investigated for the check and bank fraud. My uncle paid some money back for his false check, but the gf tried saying the money went for her share too. So there is still a chance she'll Joo out and rat run herself out of trouble for that.

Stick with Satan and he'll have your back!

Ave, Satanas!

Im black and porchegeze and ive been a satanist for almost 10 years now and theirs no discrimination.

Hail Enki

After some long years of hard work I am finally raising my Kundalini Serpent.My aura and Chakras are strong enough and very clean.I am using SATANAS,SATANAMA has the fire element diluted as HP Mageson wrote about it.I do 108 repetitions then raise it up my spine and out my Crown and 8th chakras.I am taking big steps forward every single day and it feels *good*.
Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back