Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

finally,.. I have dedicated guys! :D

tecyn

I got the black candles yesterday, and today :) I have did the dedication  not long ago, I feel really happy right now, I was almost scared to death while doing this dedication, lol. So many thoughts where going through my mind. Like What about if you are a fucking jew, you will die!!. Your mum is gonna cry, she saw you die and went to hell, Lol,  so I finally got rid of the thoughts, and then sudden fear gripped me as I was about to prick my index with the needle to squeeze out some blood to sign the paper, I had to call on Goddess innana and father Satan, to strengthen me and give me the courage to do this and behold they did as I immediately felt easy and calm then afterwards pricked it, it wasn't painful at all like I thought and there was much blood so I signed the sacred paper right away, recited the prayers aloud, And then I set it on fire with the lite candle flame, it started burning but wasnt really burning that much at first, few seconds later there came this melting sound! pssshhhhhhh and the paper caught Bright yellow flames immediately burning so intense I could feel the heat, it was as if I added gasoline to aid the burning, lol  I was like oh my gosh, :D then I heard within me "they were accessing to see if you are free of the Jewish race" and then another came "you are accepted" this was the voice of the goddess present with me. I can hear her most times her voice is very clear so when she speaks I can clearly hear her, same with my higher self, they are both different voices so I don't get confused :)
I closed the dediciton after I finished meditating with a big hail Satan! :) was really exciting. :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of hell!
Hail Goddess Innana!

Nice job! Welcome to the family 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 11, 2016, at 6:05 AM, tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I got the black candles yesterday, and today :) I have did the dedication  not long ago, I feel really happy right now, I was almost scared to death while doing this dedication, lol. So many thoughts where going through my mind. Like What about if you are a fucking jew, you will die!!. Your mum is gonna cry, she saw you die and went to hell, Lol,  so I finally got rid of the thoughts, and then sudden fear gripped me as I was about to prick my index with the needle to squeeze out some blood to sign the paper, I had to call on Goddess innana and father Satan, to strengthen me and give me the courage to do this and behold they did as I immediately felt easy and calm then afterwards pricked it, it wasn't painful at all like I thought and there was much blood so I signed the sacred paper right away, recited the prayers aloud, And then I set it on fire with the lite candle flame, it started burning but wasnt really burning that much at first, few seconds later there came this melting sound! pssshhhhhhh and the paper caught Bright yellow flames immediately burning so intense I could feel the heat, it was as if I added gasoline to aid the burning, lol  I was like oh my gosh, :D then I heard within me "they were accessing to see if you are free of the Jewish race" and then another came "you are accepted" this was the voice of the goddess present with me. I can hear her most times her voice is very clear so when she speaks I can clearly hear her, same with my higher self, they are both different voices so I don't get confused :)
I closed the dediciton after I finished meditating with a big hail Satan! :) was really exciting. :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of hell!
Hail Goddess Innana!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back