Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Final RTR and the Mer Ka Ba

Manof Satan

Now we are doing the final RTR which is a big ? rocketing for us in our works, I think it’s also a good time to add the Mer Ka Ba meditation to our daily power meditation routines. We know this meditation takes our viberations/ energy level to a very high level. Now how about now when our souls are now gaining more freedom and power from the final RTR. Thank you.
Hail SATAN FOREVER!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Send link plz to merkaba meditation ty

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 4:38 AM, Manof Satan kingsceasar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Now we are doing the final RTR which is a big ? rocketing for us in our works, I think it’s also a good time to add the Mer Ka Ba meditation to our daily power meditation routines. We know this meditation takes our viberations/ energy level to a very high level. Now how about now when our souls are now gaining more freedom and power from the final RTR. Thank you.
Hail SATAN FOREVER!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

im totally new to this, i used to be a christian but im ready to totally divert all my energy to satan. where do i begin? how do i find my third eye or how do i start a seance? can you give me some tips and stuff on what to do?

Oops, I sent this to the wrong message.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back