Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Final Question before Dedication

Mantra Magick

Hello People,

Please answer this... Is there an auspicious time or day for dedication like the the moon should not be void or full moon or new moon or something? I'm willing to dedicate now. Please help me find a suitable appropriate time and day for dedication.

Best Regards
Hail Satan
Om Namah Shivay

I find it's better at nighttime (or whenever you will have privacy and not  be disturbed) to dedicate. Just make sure the moon is not void-of-course. Otherwise, you can dedicate whenever you like :)
Here is a website that can let you know if it's void-of-course moon at your location. Just change the location to where you are currently residing.
lunarium.co.uk

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 6:55 PM, "Mantra Magick mukta.galhotra@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello People,

Please answer this... Is there an auspicious time or day for dedication like the the moon should not be void or full moon or new moon or something? I'm willing to dedicate now. Please help me find a suitable appropriate time and day for dedication.

Best Regards
Hail Satan
Om Namah Shivay

http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... tions.html

Answers for tons of questions.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <mukta.galhotra@... wrote :

Hello People,

Best Regards
Hail Satan
Om Namah Shivay

thanks

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM, sable.wolf616@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  http://madroscpiekla.blogspot. com/2016/12/dedication-faq- further-questions.html

Answers for tons of questions.

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mukta.galhotra@... wrote :

Hello People,

Best Regards
Hail Satan
Om Namah Shivay

This is so Profound. Thanks a Ton. May I please ask a few more Qs:

Any specific time? Day or Night?
Any Direction? I tried dedicating yesterday (Thursday) facing South while creating a crystal Grid for Enhancing Psychic Abilities. Obviously the ritual did not work cause I forgot to add the Blood. :(
This gives me another opportunity to be prepared :)

Also, Please help me with understanding why and how you chose April 30th so I can learn and help myself in the future :)

Best Regards
Hail Satan
HAil Azazel

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM, blackcatsrule@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  april 30th would be a wonderful time  as it  is beltane  hs/88

HS!
88!

Any Direction? I tried dedicating yesterday (Thursday) facing South while creating a crystal Grid for Enhancing Psychic Abilities. Obviously the ritual did not work cause I forgot to add the Blood. :(

Also, Please help me with understanding why and how you chose April 30th so I can learn and help myself in the future :)

Best Regards
Hail Satan
HAil Azazel

it is better to be self prepaired - relaxed then what date you do it.be calm not excited and then you do it.and also don't expect anything miraculous to happen afterwards.you will feel more when you are relaxed then excited.choose water instead of alcohol,tea instead of coffee.ofcourse no drugs, no amphetamine pills,if you are now under these you must be of them at least 4 days and 4 nights and then do the dedication. 

Στις 1:05 π.μ. Σάββατο, 8 Απριλίου 2017, ο/η "sable.wolf616@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

HS!
88!

Best Regards
Hail Satan
HAil Azazel

simply look up satanic sabbats ,  i do not know which side of hemisphere u on... Hps M axine did her dedication on Beltane i think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back