Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Filipino JOS Domain Name Advice Needed ASAP

Voimir 666

Greetings brothers and sisters.

I would like to ask for a recommendation on what would be our best domain for the Joy Of Satan website.

I am thinking of either www.kagalakannisatanas.org OR
www.kaligayahannisatanas.org

How about www.joyofsatan.ph ?

Any good recommendation?

This will be done once so we will pick the best domain for our people. The domain should be matched with that of the Joy Of Satan website. The word should be relevant and has a genuine connection to Filipinos.

After this, HP Cobra will provide us a Cpanel server with all the Joy of Satan English already uploaded so we can translate on the spot.

Please reply ASAP so we can start translating as early as possible.

Wildfire said:

Maharlikan666 said:

CiLapuLapu said:

RockSeed13 said:

Aside from those who are mentioned, if you are a Filipino or not, and would love to help us in this translations project, please reply on this thread.

Even if you can't speak Filipino well, there is always a room to help in any way you can.

You may also email me:
[email protected]

LET US BE THE SPARK THAT OUR PEOPLE NEED!

PARA SA PILIPINAS!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Voimir said:
Greetings brothers and sisters.

I would like to ask for a recommendation on what would be our best domain for the Joy Of Satan website.

I am thinking of either www.kagalakannisatanas.org OR
www.kaligayahannisatanas.org

How about www.joyofsatan.ph ?

Any good recommendation?

This will be done once so we will pick the best domain for our people. The domain should be matched with that of the Joy Of Satan website. The word should be relevant and has a genuine connection to Filipinos.

After this, HP Cobra will provide us a Cpanel server with all the Joy of Satan English already uploaded so we can translate on the spot.

Please reply ASAP so we can start translating as early as possible.

Wildfire said:

Maharlikan666 said:

CiLapuLapu said:

RockSeed13 said:

Aside from those who are mentioned, if you are a Filipino or not, and would love to help us in this translations project, please reply on this thread.

Even if you can't speak Filipino well, there is always a room to help in any way you can.

You may also email me:
[email protected]

LET US BE THE SPARK THAT OUR PEOPLE NEED!

PARA SA PILIPINAS!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Greetings brother, best to have the domain name as "www.kagalakannisatanas.org", nice to see more of our people joining the mission. If ever you are interested in knowing where we're at, contact me privately through av666v2, we wouldn't want enemy lurkers knowing how to curse us in ways our maneuvers are stopped.

Although I'm not a Filipino, I'm in favor of a combination of your two ideas:

Something like www.kagalakannisatanas.ph

It's good if the name is in Filipino, because the whole point of translating the JoS is for people who don't speak English.
It's also good to use the "ph" Philippines top-level domain if your main audience is in the Philippines, because it further communicates that fact.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=373697 time=1657517395 user_id=346]

It's good if the name is in Filipino, because the whole point of translating the JoS is for people who don't speak English.
It's also good to use the "ph" Philippines top-level domain if your main audience is in the Philippines, because it further communicates that fact.

Neither a Filipino but it sounds better like this. Calling it www.joyofsatan.ph sounds like a mere extension of the main website (which it is, BUT to an extent) meanwhile naming it in the language whose people it is addressed to gives it credibility, familiarity and most important INDIVIDUALITY. (from other JoS sites stemming from the main one). If you really want to include the main website's name somewhere, make your native language more visible, for example www.JoSkagalakannisatanas.ph

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=373697 time=1657517395 user_id=346]

That's a great idea brother!

Speaking of our language, we are hesitating to translate it in full Filipino or with a mix of English language.

In our country, most people used to speak Taglish (combination of English and Filipino). I have this idea that it would be best to make use of our language in its purified form without the mixture of any other languages. I want to cherish our mother language, to embrace our roots.

The problem is some of our people might not understand the words since it is not somewhat no longer used.

But I think we will stick with that. There will be a slight difficulty in the beginning, but they will understand it as time goes by.

There will also be a designated forum for each country in the future, in which I am deeply thankful to HP Cobra and to those who are involved. They can ask us there instead if they don't understand some words.

Let's say that JOS Philippines in on live. Will the JOS optimize the SEO or it is part my team's job?

Please see your email. I messaged you for a private request regarding the project.

why not all three of them? Or two, JoS.ph and that in filipino
Have one be the main one and the other(s) be simply a mirror, so to the end-user nothing changes, they will see the same site

NgitiNiSatan.org. (Smile of Satan)

I am sorry if I can't contribute to the translations. My Saturn affects the 3rd house severly which causes me to have weak language fluency (both English and Tagalog).

I have to overcome my Saturn first.

Maharlikan666 said:

Actually we have other plans to use the word Bathala after finishing our project in translating our very own version of the Joy of Satan website.

I don't know if you are aware or not, but we have another site called www.satanisgod.org. We will be naming our website like this www.sisatanasaysibathala.org.

That's a good idea! We will include a true Filipino dictionary together with Baybayin on our website.

Can you recommend me a dictionary that was recorded/written before the colonization period? We will use that as our reference in translating the website.

Indeed there's a lot of things to be done, hence we need your help brother.

Please email me and brother Wildfire for a collaboration.

RockSeed13 said:

Once you are ready, you can contact us anytime brother.

I sincerely thank you all for the inputs! We are now communicating with HP Cobra and brother Soaring Eagle to speed up the process.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back