Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fighting themed dreams

krazymuthauka

I keep having dreams that I'm fighting aliens and werewolves and I concioussly make the decsion to fight back (insteadof changin the dream) and feel it physically. could this be a God astrally training me, could this be the enemy attacking? Sometmes I'm killing them with blows and sometimes I use my chakras to "fry" theirs. Can anyone explain this?

You did a great job explaining it, and from what I read, you are brave, and fighting well.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

I keep having dreams that I'm fighting aliens and werewolves and I concioussly make the decsion to fight back (insteadof changin the dream) and feel it physically. could this be a God astrally training me, could this be the enemy attacking? Sometmes I'm killing them with blows and sometimes I use my chakras to "fry" theirs. Can anyone explain this?

Thanks but if I give some more detail could you possibly tell me if this was an AP or just a dream. The most recent 1 was 2 nights ago.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

You did a great job explaining it, and from what I read, you are brave, and fighting well.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

I used to have dreams where I would fight entire armies by myself, fight mountain sized monsters, or chase beings that i was never able to catch (until shortly after dedicating to Satan).
Training? Possibly, who am I to tell you.
But its a good habit, your dreams are your subconcious, and if you are fearless and willing to fight subconciously....you can conciously bring that into your waking mindframe (if you have any issues with that sort of thing). Bravery is a great thing to adhere to, it's the way of the Gods and to godhead. http://gblt.webs.com/Men_Gods_Morality.htm
But no, this was not astral projection (AP?), if your soul left your body, you'd know it.

Holy shit! When i read that link it just inspired me SO MUCH!

It was more than a dream, as you and I are not the only people here in this group who have these types of dreams.

Perhaps it is an AP. I've had ""where I was in a spacecraft-pod like thing. One of the dreams had me flying through the asteroid belt, and I was quite frightened that we would hit the huge asteroids. And the beings that were aboard with me laughed at my fear.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Thanks but if I give some more detail could you possibly tell me if this was an AP or just a dream. The most recent 1 was 2 nights ago.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

I too have had these dreams.

One was where I was escaping in this "Spear tip" shaped craft. I could see huge alien crafts hovering stationeryu above me. I visit other worlds in an attempt to escape but was shot down and crashed on earth.

Another one was where I was in Egypt, seeing how greys landed in a desert city. Jews were telling some long necked aliens dressed in purple that the Gentiles were not 'holy' and can be eaten. I stabbed them both thus creating a war. Like explained in the sanskirt stories of the "Mahabharata".

These definitely felt more like past-life experiences & I was empowering my crown chakra during these times.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

It was more than a dream, as you and I are not the only people here in this group who have these types of dreams.

Perhaps it is an AP. I've had ""where I was in a spacecraft-pod like thing. One of the dreams had me flying through the asteroid belt, and I was quite frightened that we would hit the huge asteroids. And the beings that were aboard with me laughed at my fear.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

hailz

Nice dream there Syt R, thanks for sharing!

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

I too have had these dreams.

One was where I was escaping in this "Spear tip" shaped craft. I could see huge alien crafts hovering stationeryu above me. I visit other worlds in an attempt to escape but was shot down and crashed on earth.

Another one was where I was in Egypt, seeing how greys landed in a desert city. Jews were telling some long necked aliens dressed in purple that the Gentiles were not 'holy' and can be eaten. I stabbed them both thus creating a war. Like explained in the sanskirt stories of the "Mahabharata".

These definitely felt more like past-life experiences & I was empowering my crown chakra during these times.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

hailz

hailz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back