Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting The Enemy! People Stand UP!

Dan Roy Lucifer

Fighting the Enemy is one of the most important things a Satanist can do. I mean look around you, all of these nasty churches, all of these bad and drugged out and high crime-rates areas; all of this is the result of the Enemy. i say fuck them, they are weak. Nobody is stronger then a willed mind. All of the people who fought and made a difference are those i respect. People who sit on their asses and do no shit piss me off. Okay i started sort of rude, but you get the point.

The Enemy does not stop attacking, why should you stop, then? That is the point of Warfare, attack and be ready to get attacked back. It is like a real war. If you are a pussy you are not worth it. I got scared many many times by the Enemy. To the point were i said "i am never attacking that place shit that Enemy is powerful." Later on i understood that it is the Enemy doing this, and that Enemy must pay for the attack he did. After that, i felt no fear to attack, and totally destroyed it. Point is, do not get scared of the Enemy. It is a constant war in our lives. Even in your regular days you get attacked or hurt in some way because your religion is not welcomed. We must fight back, we must destroy them until they come crawling on their ugly knees. They must beg for mercy.

The Enemy does not show mercy on their attacks, i mean a friend told me that his friend got visited by an Enemy that appeared has Ea himself. WTF! That just shows the Enemy is a piece of shit.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat!

Exactly EVERYONE should do the July Destruction ritual think how much of an impact that will make for once lets all stand up for Satan and his demons and for this world. The lies need to end Hail Satan.
Here is a link to it. If you cannot preform full rituals you can still do the sigil there are no excuses not to if you are able. Stand up and FIGHT!!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/6432

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Fighting the Enemy is one of the most important things a Satanist can do. I mean look around you, all of these nasty churches, all of these bad and drugged out and high crime-rates areas; all of this is the result of the Enemy. i say fuck them, they are weak. Nobody is stronger then a willed mind. All of the people who fought and made a difference are those i respect. People who sit on their asses and do no shit piss me off. Okay i started sort of rude, but you get the point.

The Enemy does not stop attacking, why should you stop, then? That is the point of Warfare, attack and be ready to get attacked back. It is like a real war. If you are a pussy you are not worth it. I got scared many many times by the Enemy. To the point were i said "i am never attacking that place shit that Enemy is powerful." Later on i understood that it is the Enemy doing this, and that Enemy must pay for the attack he did. After that, i felt no fear to attack, and totally destroyed it. Point is, do not get scared of the Enemy. It is a constant war in our lives. Even in your regular days you get attacked or hurt in some way because your religion is not welcomed. We must fight back, we must destroy them until they come crawling on their ugly knees. They must beg for mercy.

The Enemy does not show mercy on their attacks, i mean a friend told me that his friend got visited by an Enemy that appeared has Ea himself. WTF! That just shows the Enemy is a piece of shit.

Nice Roy, and very inspiring!!

Your right, the enemy won't back down and we should not either. It is important that one has the "mental and emotional shield" to KNOW that the enemy cannot kill us. There must be no fear!!

HAIL THE 4 CROWNS OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Let me input something that everyone keeps leaving out. If you are going to promote spiritual warfare, you should also be advising members on protecting themselves and cleaning their soul. We shouldn't be telling everyone to embark in Spiritual Warfare without advising them on how to protect themselves.
You have lots of new members that will get their ass handed to them because of a lack of knowledge and skills. They also lack the power to fight back. So stop leaving that out, it is important. Everyone should do Spiritual Warfare, but everyone should be ready for whats to come.
You dont know how many times people come back whining and complaining because of an attack. My power level this or somethings draining me or this and that. It does happen, even for those who are more advanced. But some of the people I see complaining every now and then are the same ones leaving out important details and you see where it leads them. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:07 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Fighting The Enemy! People Stand UP!

Nice Roy, and very inspiring!!

Your right, the enemy won't back down and we should not either. It is important that one has the "mental and emotional shield" to KNOW that the enemy cannot kill us. There must be no fear!!

HAIL THE 4 CROWNS OF DUAT!

May we finally taste freedom from the oppressive Jewish powers-that-be. Let us stand united on the battlefield, all in the Name of Our Father SATAN!! There will be no compromise with the enemies of Satan. They will know HIS Truth when we demolish all of the angelic horde and eliminate their earthly forces with the WRATH OF HELL!!

After this ritual may another wave of Spiritual Warfare Training commence. Let the love of battle fuel further our desires and may we never stop battering our enemies until they are no more.

I look forward to embracing the New Dawn with all of you, our Family of Satan. May we no longer be divided.

HAIL LORD SATAN!!

-Lokison
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/white_nat ... _movement/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Exactly EVERYONE should do the July Destruction ritual think how much of an impact that will make for once lets all stand up for Satan and his demons and for this world. The lies need to end Hail Satan.
Here is a link to it. If you cannot preform full rituals you can still do the sigil there are no excuses not to if you are able. Stand up and FIGHT!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

When I started reading this, I heard your voice in my head. Literally.
This is a grand ritual to inspire us all to fight for Him.
May I keep these words you have written, and use them in my personal ritual to Satan every morning?

HAILS TO YOU BROTHER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <lephilosophe88@... wrote:

May we finally taste freedom from the oppressive Jewish powers-that-be. Let us stand united on the battlefield, all in the Name of Our Father SATAN!! There will be no compromise with the enemies of Satan. They will know HIS Truth when we demolish all of the angelic horde and eliminate their earthly forces with the WRATH OF HELL!!

After this ritual may another wave of Spiritual Warfare Training commence. Let the love of battle fuel further our desires and may we never stop battering our enemies until they are no more.

I look forward to embracing the New Dawn with all of you, our Family of Satan. May we no longer be divided.

HAIL LORD SATAN!!

-Lokison
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/white_nat ... _movement/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back