Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Females in Hilter's Germany

namtar

Hi,

I'd like to know about nazists's idea of females, did they treat them fairly? Were they considered equals to men?

Thanks

Females are not equal to men because they are female and men are male.

But yes they were treated rightfully, as this is how a functioning man treats females in general.

Hi,

I'd like to know about nazists's idea of females, did they treat them fairly? Were they considered equals to men?

Thanks
The genders are different, but everyone has it's own dignity, no islam bullshit.

Women are like the Spirit of the Home, this extent also to the Nation, Nature, Universe. They take care and raise all the new generations and give life to our planet, in this they are also protective.

In this protection there is also the concept of Justice, and they can enbody the Divine Wrath against all the obstacles of life. Some examples here are Goddess Kali, or Goddess Athena.

Other Goddesses are related to abbundance, like Goddess Furfur, or to love, fertility and protection like Goddess Aphrodite.

There is more, also related to balance and duality, but here I tried to gave an idea.

Hi,

Thanks
Hitler spoke to great length on how the German woman was the treasure of our people. The true Aryan pegan will always love and protect women, respecing the opinion of a women who knows her role. A woman who knows her role is more intelligent than a woman who tries to be a man. We believe in nature and the natural world, naturally men and women are not equals but a binary system incomplete without the other in many ways. There is no superior between men and women but there are vast differences, women belong to the earth while men belong to the sky. If men and women were completely seperate than humanity would die. If we let the lies of the abrahamic cults divide our sex than humanity losses. We are risk of a greater separation between men and women the closer we get to sull separation the closer we come to extention physically, mentally and spiritually.

NS Germany treated the best way it was able to based on the circumstances that Adolf Hitler had inherited. Hitler had even grander plans for that, but he did lots of good things in that short amount of time. Let me give you a couple of examples.

1. Before Hitler, non-married women from a specific age were treated like shit in most of the world during that time. With Hitler, this was fixed, and women could have her rights protected no matter marital status.

2. Single woman with a child suffered even worse treatment. Even if this happened, because her husband died during some war, no one cared for that. So women were forced to marry any potential trash just to have a "correct social status". Similarly, women were forced to marry into toxic marriages like babies until this day are raped by baptizing them against their will. Under Hitler, single women with children no longer were forced to do this stuff. They were treated with dignity, so a woman was able to either live alone or choose the husband she thinks she is worthy of. I think it is a basic human right to have a partner that he/she wants to be with. So xians actually introduced forced arranged marriages which was a disgusting thought before this spiritual plague enslaved Europe.

3. By His own example with Eva Braun, Hitler proved that man and woman can have intimate relationship, love even without getting married. He basically showed that xian marriage is an outdated social construct intended to force people into marriage. I can talk about who in reality and legally these marriages work and make lives miserable for millions of people even today as I happen to know people who work closely with those who want to get divorced after they take so-called “holy” oaths until death separates them. But let this be for another topic.

As for equality, humans are not equal, and trying to push such ideas is just evil. Any policies that try to establish equality are anti-human, degenerate and evil by itself as this humiliates those people who actually put huge effort into improving themselves and everything they are able to do around them. Belief in equality is also an insult to the Gods. If one believes in equality, maybe that one should also assume that Gods and humans are EQUAL? Which is absolutely absurd. If that would be the case, reality would be the worst possible fabric of existence. It is much better that Gods who represent absolute perfection are on higher levels than ourselves. This shows that we also have this ability to become Gods ourselves. So belief in equality is basically denial of evolution itself.

Let me give you one other simple example that somehow no one dares to speak about, but perfectly illustrates the retardism of our current society. Did you know that in current "democracies" your vote and the vote of rapist, murderer has the same power when electing parliaments, presidents, and so on?

In other words, democracy itself is totally retarded. Imagine that Gods Themselves would come here, and would implement the voting policy that fallen andrapodas would become allowed to vote for the policies of civilization that Gods come from.

I went slightly off-topic, but all of this is related. Specifically regarding women, NS Germany made sure that females are treated as human beings. With dignity, care and appreciation of biological needs. Currently, women are treated as slaves that bring profit for the jewish profiteers. And they lie that women having a family is slavery while having a stable and caring family nowadays is the best guarantee of safety and protection for women. This is why jews try to destroy families, so women would have no adequate living options. How are all those single childless women going to live 20-30 years after? Will the state feed them with money? Maybe jews will feed them? Of course not as this is their intention to leave lots of average or higher looking White women to leave childless, infertile and destroyed both spiritually and physically.

In reality, the boss will kick the woman out the moment she loses her usefulness. In a real family, a woman will be taken care of until her death. Spiritually, she will also evolve in the family even if she does not believe in any religion. And yes, family is a synthesis of multiple people, and there are multiple tasks that need to be done. Someone cooks, someone takes care of children more, and so on. If people are of average or higher intellect, this distribution of tasks does not cause any problems. Actually, distribution of work was an ingenious solution that humans came up with which allowed us to build civilizations. It is clear that one human would be unable to do everything perfectly. Even with Gods, this distribution exists. One God is better aware about wealth matters, another God is better able to help with our love lives, another one helps with our mental, physical health and well being, and so on. However, jews deny this distribution, and say that this is the same as slavery. It is absolutely retarded to say that Gods... ultimate form of consciousness are slaves. But this can be deduced from the jewish bullshit.

To summarize, NS Germany had all of this understanding implemented on a practical level which made NS Germany the most wealthy, powerful nation on Earth in just a couple of years. One should also read this article to better understand the divine work that was done with Germany during that time: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/0...begins-hitlers-triumph-and-social-revolution/

Hi,

Thanks
Women don't have to be equal to men.

Women don't have to be equal to men.
You should give more context, one may think what I wrote above, or may think about some worthless muslim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back