Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FEMA Camps

highabove72

As you all should be aware of the fact that the higher-up Jews built THOUSANDS of concentration camps across the US. I assume that many of the camps are presently empty. Near each camp there is a train or train tracks and the camps are designed to keep people inside. Now it doesn't matter whether you're a practicing occultist, as it was with the Inquisition, but now everyone is involved, including Xians. Sooner or later the camps will be flooded with ignorants. Filthy Jews. What is your opinion on this??

Hail Satan!

I've heard about those, I'm pretty sure there's one in almost every state. What I've heard is the "higher up's" want a world with less than 500 million people in it. Those who aren't killed off will become slaves living in a 1984 type world were everything is monitered.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

As you all should be aware of the fact that the higher-up Jews built THOUSANDS of concentration camps across the US. I assume that many of the camps are presently empty. Near each camp there is a train or train tracks and the camps are designed to keep people inside. Now it doesn't matter whether you're a practicing occultist, as it was with the Inquisition, but now everyone is involved, including Xians. Sooner or later the camps will be flooded with ignorants. Filthy Jews. What is your opinion on this??

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]It was a hoax.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FEMA Camps
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:55 PM

I've heard about those, I'm pretty sure there's one in almost every state. What I've heard is the "higher up's" want a world with less than 500 million people in it. Those who aren't killed off will become slaves living in a 1984 type world were everything is monitered.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "highabove72" <highabove72@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Something will blow the lid off of physical manipulation by spiritual means. Many will know it's not a game and become aware of the tyranny. They will try to have all threats of the jew world order in those camps. We must be prepared in every way to withstand what comes ahead. We all know it will get much worse before it get's better. The more we can gather before it gets real ugly the more can help awaken others before it's too late for them.

<td val[/IMG]
I think this no hoax. These places are real i have buddies in the military. And everyone should fear these places no one is safe but the bankers, lobbyists, Bilderberg group, This is a Federal company which are the one america is in dept with. With one signature everything could become hell on earth and there are dozens in each state. REX-84 Buildings. Even talking about this gets everyone on a list but we all probably already are.--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FEMA Camps
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 4:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]It was a hoax.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "highabove72" <highabove72@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

I have seen images and video's of these FEMA camps on youtube etc, and at first glance didn't think too much of them, hoaxes being abundant.
That said, combine the appearance of these Fema camps with Environmental factors, Global occurrences and Historical reference and you can build a bigger picture.
For a start, we are in a "Global Financial Crisis", so, work is scarce, unemployment is soaring, homelessness is rising with repossesions peaking beyond historical record, add this to population spikes and its not a very pretty picture. Then if you also add the current "Pandemic" to the mix, whilst Swine Flu, or Influenza H1N1 is not particularly virulent, Bird Flu, which has reached as far as Turkey is!, there is also at the moment an outbreak of Pnuemonic Plague in China, combine any of these two and people will start dropping like flies, here enter the promise of a Vaccine.
To give a Vaccine on a Global scale your gonna need some large functioning facilities, no? So, enter the FEMA Camps, but wait, where they not built long before the threat of H1N1? and another thing to maybe consider is the Threat made by the Banks that should they be made accountable that they would release a Virus??
To add to this, we have all seen Zeitgeigst? What about this Micro-Chip? I am pretty sure many would oppose it, so disguised within a Vaccine for a "Pandemic" outbreak, what better way to control the herd, than through Fear, as usual, again, as above you would require large operational facilities to employ such a task.
And finally, to conclude my own train of thought, what about 2012? Whether its a Hoax or not, its one that could be used to implement mass control and herding, or mass panic and mass incarceration.
We shall see.

Ouroboros Anundr

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], scott musser <scomus@... wrote:

I think this no hoax. These places are real i have buddies in the military. And everyone should fear these places no one is safe but the bankers, lobbyists, Bilderberg group, This is a Federal company which are the one america is in dept with. With one signature everything could become hell on earth and there are dozens in each state. REX-84 Buildings. Even talking about this gets everyone on a list but we all probably already are.--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It was a hoax.

O-SatsuJin

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "highabove72" <highabove72@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dooms2212" <dooms2212@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Something will blow the lid off of physical manipulation by spiritual means. Many will know it's not a game and become aware of the tyranny. They will try to have all threats of the jew world order in those camps. We must be prepared in every way to withstand what comes ahead. We all know it will get much worse before it get's better. The more we can gather before it gets real ugly the more can help awaken others before it's too late for them.
Let me just add that its really important to stick with the meditation program. Look for answers in the inside- not the outside- and you'll be on top of the game.

Hail Satan!

My own opinion on this is that we Satanists have nothing to fear of those camps. It all depends upon who remains in power. In history, things like this have practically changed overnight. When I was a teenager, I remember going to this picnic with jehova's witnesses. I learned a lot about the insanity of xianity in the few months I spent with them. All those people talked about endlessly was 'armageddon.' They also went on and on about how at some future time, they and all xians would be 'put in camps.' mnay xians, along with fundamentalists strongly believe this.

Satan is becoming more and more powerful every day. More and more people are seeing the truth. From all of my studies and the knowledge I have, I honestly believe the enemy will wind up in those camps. They may have been built by the enemy, but given what I know, it won't be us who will be in those camps. I don't want to get political here. Just take a good look at what is happening around the world and put two and two together.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dooms2212" <dooms2212@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Let me just add that its really important to stick with the meditation program. Look for answers in the inside- not the outside- and you'll be on top of the game.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Well...you are making assumptions based on fragmented info from youtube and he said this and my friend is that and you are trying to connect them all.  This doesn't make it true however.  Is it a possibility?  Sure...but I am of the mind until I see it for myself or there some hard evidence then I have to disagree with your conclusions.

You want to worry about something.  Worry about ACORN and SEU.    These are Obamas henchmen.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ouroboros.anundr <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 10:38 AM

I have seen images and video's of these FEMA camps on youtube etc, and at first glance didn't think too much of them, hoaxes being abundant.
That said, combine the appearance of these Fema camps with Environmental factors, Global occurrences and Historical reference and you can build a bigger picture.
For a start, we are in a "Global Financial Crisis", so, work is scarce, unemployment is soaring, homelessness is rising with repossesions peaking beyond historical record, add this to population spikes and its not a very pretty picture. Then if you also add the current "Pandemic" to the mix, whilst Swine Flu, or Influenza H1N1 is not particularly virulent, Bird Flu, which has reached as far as Turkey is!, there is also at the moment an outbreak of Pnuemonic Plague in China, combine any of these two and people will start dropping like flies, here enter the promise of a Vaccine.
To give a Vaccine on a Global scale your gonna need some large functioning facilities, no? So, enter the FEMA Camps, but wait, where they not built long before the threat of H1N1? and another thing to maybe consider is the Threat made by the Banks that should they be made accountable that they would release a Virus??
To add to this, we have all seen Zeitgeigst? What about this Micro-Chip? I am pretty sure many would oppose it, so disguised within a Vaccine for a "Pandemic" outbreak, what better way to control the herd, than through Fear, as usual, again, as above you would require large operational facilities to employ such a task.
And finally, to conclude my own train of thought, what about 2012? Whether its a Hoax or not, its one that could be used to implement mass control and herding, or mass panic and mass incarceration.
We shall see.

Ouroboros Anundr

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, scott musser <scomus@... wrote:

I think this no hoax. These places are real i have buddies in the military. And everyone should fear these places no one is safe but the bankers, lobbyists, Bilderber g group, This is a Federal company which are the one america is in dept with. With one signature everything could become hell on earth and there are dozens in each state. REX-84 Buildings. Even talking about this gets everyone on a list but we all probably already are.--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ronin2167 <ronin2167@. .. wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

It was a hoax.

O-SatsuJin

Hail Satan!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail. yahoo.com
[/TD]

lol, I'm not worried, but yes, these are assumptions based on fragmented info. Sometimes though I think we have to look at fragmented information as a possible source of truth, because most truth is hidden and it is only fragments that surface.
As Spiritual Satanists our Truth comes from the God's, and I suppose everything else is subject to the manipulation of the enemies of Satan.
Granted, hearsay and youtube are not the most credible sources of information, but that said, there is a great deal of good and honest information out there, but its not always easy to sort the truth from the lies.

Ouroboros Anundr

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:

Well...you are making assumptions based on fragmented info from youtube and he said this and my friend is that and you are trying to connect them all.  This doesn't make it true however.  Is it a possibility?  Sure...but I am of the mind until I see it for myself or there some hard evidence then I have to disagree with your conclusions.

You want to worry about something.  Worry about ACORN and SEU.    These are Obamas henchmen.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ouroboros.anundr <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 10:38 AM

We shall see.

Ouroboros Anundr

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, scott musser <scomus@ wrote:

I think this no hoax. These places are real i have buddies in the military. And everyone should fear these places no one is safe but the bankers, lobbyists, Bilderber g group, This is a Federal company which are the one america is in dept with. With one signature everything could become hell on earth and there are dozens in each state. REX-84 Buildings. Even talking about this gets everyone on a list but we all probably already are.--- On Fri, 8/7/09, ronin2167 <ronin2167@ .. wrote:

It was a hoax.

O-SatsuJin

Hail Satan!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Do You Yahoo!?

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail. yahoo.com

Now that you mention it, I remember the incessant gibberish of the JW's about their "armageddon" in all its grisly 'glory' and how they'd all end up in 'concentration camps'. (One family I knew of even began eating to the point of obesity so "we'll have fat to live off when persecution comes". I'm not making that up!! Maybe they took their cue from hibernating bears, who knows, but it illustrates the craziness of these types. That doomsday mindset, along with the negative aspects of sex, is about all they can talk about ...

So it follows that what one obsesses about is also what one can attract. Not a great future for them and their kind, I'd say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

My own opinion on this is that we Satanists have nothing to fear of those camps. It all depends upon who remains in power. In history, things like this have practically changed overnight. When I was a teenager, I remember going to this picnic with jehova's witnesses. I learned a lot about the insanity of xianity in the few months I spent with them. All those people talked about endlessly was 'armageddon.' They also went on and on about how at some future time, they and all xians would be 'put in camps.' mnay xians, along with fundamentalists strongly believe this.

Satan is becoming more and more powerful every day. More and more people are seeing the truth. From all of my studies and the knowledge I have, I honestly believe the enemy will wind up in those camps. They may have been built by the enemy, but given what I know, it won't be us who will be in those camps. I don't want to get political here. Just take a good look at what is happening around the world and put two and two together.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dooms2212" <dooms2212@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Well, to hear it from a high priestess is certainly reassuring. Thank you for somewhat clearing that up for me. I'm happy that Satan is growing stronger by the day.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, 9 August, 2009 2:37:33

My own opinion on this is that we Satanists have nothing to fear of those camps. It all depends upon who remains in power. In history, things like this have practically changed overnight. When I was a teenager, I remember going to this picnic with jehova's witnesses. I learned a lot about the insanity of xianity in the few months I spent with them. All those people talked about endlessly was 'armageddon. ' They also went on and on about how at some future time, they and all xians would be 'put in camps.' mnay xians, along with fundamentalists strongly believe this.

http://www.joyofsat an.org
Well, to hear it from a high priestess is certainly reassuring. Thank you for somewhat clearing that up for me. I'm happy that Satan is growing stronger by the day.

Hail Satan!
Thank you your inspiration and clarity great to read your text as a brother in SATAN i totally agree with you
Blessed be Sister
Hail Satan 

FEMA camps are nothing but a hoax. Yes, there are camps being built... that much is obvious, but saying they are being designed to murder 90% of the world's population is a bit farfetched. Why the hell would the higher-ups want less slaves? This story is nothing but bullshit, and we shouldn't waste time paying attention to it.

Hail Satan!

The irony of jews building concentration camps makes me lol endlessly

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back