Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

feelings of strength

dollydaydreamjulie

I have only recently started to read about spiritual satanism, and I cannot believe the feeling of strength I feel at the moment, I cannot explain it. Its a wonderful feeling.  I feel my eyes are truly opening. But today I have felt strange butterflies in my stomach, like a nervous feeling you get when at the dentists, actually its unpleasant, please could anyone explain what this is? anyone else had this?  Thanks anyone who reads this

I had the same feel I last night when I was looking for my guardian demon. He's/her name is Lerajie! I got this strange feeling in my stomach like you!! I wonder what caused it or it was just me. and btw I'm a new Theistic Satanism but I havent done the dedication ritual yet. I plan on doing it tonight. :)

@Dollyday what you experienced could be an attack from the enemy. I suggest you to do the Dedication Ritual as soon as you can, and start doing the meditations in order to empower and protect yourself. :]

Στις 1:24 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "baconwithgravy@..." <baconwithgravy@... έγραψε:
  I had the same feel I last night when I was looking for my guardian demon. He's/her name is Lerajie! I got this strange feeling in my stomach like you!! I wonder what caused it or it was just me. and btw I'm a new Theistic Satanism but I havent done the dedication ritual yet. I plan on doing it tonight. :)

I thought I was the only one. Some days they are really bad, and the feeling spreads and I start to sweat. Whenever it happens to me I begin to become afraid of satanic symbols for no reason at all. I also find that my visualizations begin to be infiltrated. I'll be visualizing white-gold energy, but then it turns black, and I have difficulty making it gold again. I just invoke blue flame and do aura of protection. Sometimes doing something physical like yoga or a work out gets rid of it. Focusing on it will only make it worse.

"Sometimes doing physical like yoga". I suggest you if you do yoga, better do it everyday, or else your bioelectricity will go up and down, and this could be inconvenient.Oh, also, don't forget to break the enemy links on your sixth and heart chakras... The enemy can control your thoughts with this damn link, so it's advisable to sever them everyday if possible. :]

Στις 10:57 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "lamiacadell@..." <lamiacadell@... έγραψε:
  I thought I was the only one. Some days they are really bad, and the feeling spreads and I start to sweat. Whenever it happens to me I begin to become afraid of satanic symbols for no reason at all. I also find that my visualizations begin to be infiltrated. I'll be visualizing white-gold energy, but then it turns black, and I have difficulty making it gold again. I just invoke blue flame and do aura of protection. Sometimes doing something physical like yoga or a work out gets rid of it. Focusing on it will only make it worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back