Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling

Nessa

I feel alone right now.... No one around to talk to that understands me... I feel out of place wore down by drama.. And crazy issues... Im done my deal... So doing some heavy praying to Father tonight... I just tired of fighting this alone... Hoping he will send me my prince along soon... Sorry if this post seems retarded to some... Some of has times where we have no where else to turn and just wants to relieve the issues we have on our minds by posting things that maybe someone understands....

In my opinion,it is never wrong to express how you feel Nessa,but my Sun sign is Pisces,and my moon is Scorpio,so that explains why I am such a water sign person.I have made a dreadful mistake in my personal life,and am paying greatly for it now.But I just finished a ritual,to bring a Demoness to me,to help cope with what a mess I have made of my personal life.You might try the same thing.They have heard that they can be,not just great sex partners,but also very understanding of our emotional,and physical needs.So what do either of us have to loose to try it right?Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Feeling

I feel alone right now.... No one around to talk to that understands me... I feel out of place wore down by drama.. And crazy issues... Im done my deal... So doing some heavy praying to Father tonight... I just tired of fighting this alone... Hoping he will send me my prince along soon... Sorry if this post seems retarded to some... Some of has times where we have no where else to turn and just wants to relieve the issues we have on our minds by posting things that maybe someone understands....

It doesn't seem retarded, we all need to vent, one way or another.Just remember to keep meditating.
Hope you feel better!!

What's hurting you? I've been in pain too. Maybe we can help eachother. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@... wrote:

I think we all have times in our lives when things seem to be completely out of control. I'm going through such a time right now myself. My solace is in the realization that it will pass and things will get better. In the meantime, I'll keep my connection with Father Satan and continue to do my part to make things better for myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@... wrote:

I totally understand how you feel, i have the same problem. There aren't that many people to talk to about the path i have taken... only this group basicly.

It's really a logical reaction that you get tired of fighting when there is no one around you in real life that supports you on this path.

Feelings of loneliness can take you over at times, and it drives you insane because you think to much at those crazy times. The tricky part is to stop those negative thoughts from hurting you and realize you are not alone on this path.

And this post isn't retarded at all!!!

It's a good thing that you share how you feel, you are not the only one and i understand how you feel in this regard.

Feel free to talk about it some more if you need to and if it relieves you from those painfull thoughts, i will be all ears!

Hope u will respond to this!

Don't ever give up! You are not alone! ^_^

HAIL SATAN

You are not alone. I understand what you're going through. Been there too many times to count. Keep praying to Father. Cling to Him if that's what you need. I know I have. Picture 2 year old holding on to daddy's leg. I know it gets lonely when we can't share this with others. I just try to think about all the ways xianity if falling and that one day we will be the majority. Hope that helps somewhat. Know that the family is here for you.

HAIL SATAN!

[/IMG]</var>h

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Feeling

You are not alone. I understand what you're going through. Been there too many times to count. Keep praying to Father. Cling to Him if that's what you need. I know I have. Picture 2 year old holding on to daddy's leg. I know it gets lonely when we can't share this with others. I just try to think about all the ways xianity if falling and that one day we will be the majority. Hope that helps somewhat. Know that the family is here for you.

HAIL SATAN!

crap darn co[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:10 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Br[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Feeling

In my opinion,it is never wrong to express how you feel Nessa,but my Sun sign is Pisces,and my moon is Scorpio,so that explains why I am such a water sign person.I have made a dreadful mistake in my personal life,and am paying greatly for it now.But I just finished a ritual,to bring a Demoness to me,to help cope with what a mess I have made of my personal life.You might try the same thing.They have heard that they can be,not just great sex partners,but also very understanding of our emotional,and physical needs.So what do either of us have to loose to try it right? Hail Satan Brian

Thanks [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:02 PM

It doesn't seem retarded, we all need to vent, one way or another. Just remember to keep meditating.
Hope you feel better!!

Nathan its what I put myself into and get out of return... Thats Why I wont date another xian or any other type unless they stictly a follower of Father... xian dont understand and they wanna pray bs on u like that really helps everyone thinks your crazy man its just drama after drama... I live in louisiana cant travel yet.. I feel wierd putting this out Im usually to myself type of grl... I dont hang wit people to much no close friends....

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davison.nathan@..." <davison.nathan@... wrote:

What's hurting you? I've been in pain too. Maybe we can help eachother. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@ wrote:

Celina is right. You are not alone. Be proud of WHOSE you are. Father Satan holds you as close to him. He loves you tons.

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@ wrote:

Xtians Piss me off! With they're corrupt lies. The fact they have nerve to say I need "saving" I'm here for you. And so is Satan. HAIL SATAN!

Yes Father has a plan for us all,and I am still waiting for mine to enfold too.So don't feel bad.But I will just keep doing my Yoga,and working on advancing,and it will come to pass sooner or later.There is a Satanic woman I am more suited for too,and I will find her at just the right time,if I don't know her already. :)
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:36 PM

Br[/IMG]</var>

In my opinion,it is never wrong to express how you feel Nessa,but my Sun sign is Pisces,and my moon is Scorpio,so that explains why I am such a water sign person.I have made a dreadful mistake in my personal life,and am paying greatly for it now.But I just finished a ritual,to bring a Demoness to me,to help cope with what a mess I have made of my personal life.You might try the same thing.They have heard that they can be,not just great sex partners,but also very understanding of our emotional,and physical needs.So what do either of us have to loose to try it right? Hail Satan Brian

Yes as brother Br[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:43:32 AM

Yes Father has a plan for us all,and I am still waiting for mine to enfold too.So don't feel bad.But I will just keep doing my Yoga,and working on advancing,and it will come to pass sooner or later.There is a Satanic woman I am more suited for too,and I will find her at just the right time,if I don't know her already. :)
Hail Satan Brian
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:36 PM

Br[/IMG]</var>

Hang in there Nessa, like others have said here too we all have thought and felt like that at times!  I am very glad to see the others here being caring, understanding and supportive!
~ Hail Father Satan! ~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Hitler! ~ Hail Himmler! ~ Hail the Gods of Duat'! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 7:22 AM, kenessa dunn <kenessa@... wrote:
  Thanks Nathan

Hail Father

I feel your pain, Sister. But just realize, you are never truly alone. Father Satan is always there, and you can always, always come to him if you're feeling lost and alone. And even though you dont know any Satanists offline yet, you probably will if that's what you desire. But until you do, remember that we, your Satanic family are always here for you too. We all love you, and some of us are going through this exact feeling of loneliness too, so we know how it can get. Hang in there, Sis! Keep strong in our Father Satan. Hail Father Satan always!
----- Original Message ----- From: Mario Rijsdijk To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 4:34 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Feeling
  I totally understand how you feel, i have the same problem. There aren't that many people to talk to about the path i have taken... only this group basicly.

It's really a logical reaction that you get tired of fighting when there is no one around you in real life that supports you on this path.

Feelings of loneliness can take you over at times, and it drives you insane because you think to much at those crazy times. The tricky part is to stop those negative thoughts from hurting you and realize you are not alone on this path.

And this post isn't retarded at all!!!

It's a good thing that you share how you feel, you are not the only one and i understand how you feel in this regard.

Feel free to talk about it some more if you need to and if it relieves you from those painfull thoughts, i will be all ears!

Hope u will respond to this!

Don't ever give up! You are not alone! ^_^

HAIL SATAN

So since my dedication ive not felt the same like i used to spend time meditating on my own but now i just feel like i need someone with me at all times its weird i mean i have anxiety for no reason when im alone will void meditation help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back