Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling Lonly

animechick1212

I don't have the things I need to establish a proper relationship with Father Satan and I think because of that he's angry with me. I need to know what I can do to fix things because I don't feel the same way I did before. I don't feel happy or protected. Instead I'm always very sad or very angry, sometimes over things I don't even know. What do I need to do to make things right again?

Void Meditation.  These are common tactis of enemy to instil confusion,negative thoughts,self-hatred,suicidical thoughts, so forth,and one goes astray then. You must do void meditation everyday.

Hαil Sαtαη !

Hail Satan; I m also feeling the same way like loosing power, in house where I stay no one would talk to me but now my Big brother who is a Poster with a big church is putting pressure on me to go  with them. I can meditate but feel like the power is locked into my body no influence like before bros and sisters keep praying 4 others also! coz peoplpe like me are at danger, Living with postors and they give u to eat! Father Satan plz Hear our prayers we are your OOh Lucifer take pity on my long misery!! You who Know  where all are hidden in secrets and reveal to yours , I m your worshiper. Hail Satan and all demons The Gods.
On Monday, April 28, 2014 3:19 AM, InlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:
  Void Meditation.  These are common tactis of enemy to instil confusion,negative thoughts,self-hatred,suicidical thoughts, so forth,and one goes astray then. You must do void meditation everyday.

Hαil Sαtαη !

There is no need for external tools or decorations to connect with Father or any of the Gods. All we need is a focused mind and dedication. Satan and the Gods understand especially when we are just beginning that communication is more difficult. Like in the other post, most of the time those feeling are of the enemy. Satan and the gods are not like the evil entities that our enemy worships, they are the most loving and caring beings in the universe. Just remember that you are not in this alone, and let Satan's will guide you.
HAIL SATAN!! 

These negative thoughts your having are from the enemy.
Clean your Aura- visualize white energy all over your body
(Things) don't affect your relationship with Father, its what you mean truly in your heart don't worry.
Hail Satan

What is the average time that is good to be able to void? What amount of time should I be working toward?

Sounds to me like you need to meditate and build your strength. What's more, I do believe you are getting negative feedback possibly from some enemy entities. Father does not get angry with you for not having the right tools or that you can't give Him what you think you need to. If you truly love Him with all your heart and are sincerely and earnestly trying then set  you fears aside. And do what He told me to do when I was feeling afraid and unsure. I said it in a poem here before, but I will repeat it again. He told me -- "Set your fears aside and walk in the sunshine!" When He said that to me, I was so overwhelmed with happiness and love. It made more than my day. I knew then that Father loves me! He loves all of us who follow Him. He is there for you! What's more, He hears you and He is listening!
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis!

On Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:04 PM, "animechick1212@..." <animechick1212@... wrote:
  I don't have the things I need to establish a proper relationship with Father Satan and I think because of that he's angry with me. I need to know what I can do to fix things because I don't feel the same way I did before. I don't feel happy or protected. Instead I'm always very sad or very angry, sometimes over things I don't even know. What do I need to do to make things right again?

I was afraid that it is because I live in a dangerous household. With my grandparents who are full supporters of the enemy. I meditate everyday, but not for very long until a few days ago I don't know how to describe what I felt, but it was like going into a really deep trance I didn't even know where I was for a minute. My body was freezing, then hot and when I came out of it, I thought it had only been a few minutes. Turns out it was almost three hours! I feel so much better now because of the meditation. I feel closer and that I have a much better relationship with Father Satan. I need to start meditating outside more. Maybe that's why I was feeling so strange, was because I'm in such a harmful environment. The sooner you get out of one, the better you feel! HAIL SATAN!  

Uh, maybe a stupid question here brethren, but nonetheless I shall
ask. Those of you who are experienced in direct, telepathic contact
with the Daemons/Gods, how does one know whether or not you are truly
talking with an outside entity, or if it is merely wishful thinking on
my part. It is very hard to tell at times, particularly when I am very
tired. Lol. So yes, any helpful tips or hints when dealing with
telepathy would be most useful! Thanks.

On 4/28/14, animechick1212@... <animechick1212@... wrote:
I was afraid that it is because I live in a dangerous household. With my
grandparents who are full supporters of the enemy. I meditate everyday, but
not for very long until a few days ago I don't know how to describe what I
felt, but it was like going into a really deep trance I didn't even know
where I was for a minute. My body was freezing, then hot and when I came out
of it, I thought it had only been a few minutes. Turns out it was almost
three hours! I feel so much better now because of the meditation. I feel
closer and that I have a much better relationship with Father Satan. I need
to start meditating outside more. Maybe that's why I was feeling so strange,
was because I'm in such a harmful environment. The sooner you get out of
one, the better you feel!
HAIL SATAN!

He wouldn't get angry with you because of what you don't have.

I'm with inlovewithSatan; it sounds like an enemy attack designed to make you weak.

It takes time to learn to discern the spirits around you. I believe Maxine has addressed this. My own experience is that I feel very comfortable when one is from Father. If I am not sure about one, I ask Father for His help. So far, He has always come through for me. I also find that Father and his Demons have a unique way of wording things, when it comes to hearing them. When they speak, I know it is them by their way of putting things. I hope this helps.
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis!
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:09 AM, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Uh, maybe a stupid question here brethren, but nonetheless I shall
ask. Those of you who are experienced in direct, telepathic contact
with the Daemons/Gods, how does one know whether or not you are truly
talking with an outside entity, or if it is merely wishful thinking on
my part. It is very hard to tell at times, particularly when I am very
tired. Lol. So yes, any helpful tips or hints when dealing with
telepathy would be most useful! Thanks.

On 4/28/14, animechick1212@... <animechick1212@... wrote:
I was afraid that it is because I live in a dangerous household. With my
grandparents who are full supporters of the enemy. I meditate everyday, but
not for very long until a few days ago I don't know how to describe what I
felt, but it was like going into a really deep trance I didn't even know
where I was for a minute. My body was freezing, then hot and when I came out
of it, I thought it had only been a few minutes. Turns out it was almost
three hours! I feel so much better now because of the meditation. I feel
closer and that I have a much better relationship with Father Satan. I need
to start meditating outside more. Maybe that's why I was feeling so strange,
was because I'm in such a harmful environment. The sooner you get out of
one, the better you feel!
HAIL SATAN!

Thanks everyone for helping me! Things are so much better now, even better than I expected! I do most of my meditating outside now to get out of such a harmful environment and found myself in a deep state for almost three hours when it felt like three minutes. I feel so much closer to Father Satan. HAIL SATAN!   On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:14 AM, "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... wrote:

I'm with inlovewithSatan; it sounds like an enemy attack designed to make you weak.

Thank you sandra! ^ Yes, that did help.

On 4/30/14, Sam Irene <animechick1212@... wrote:
Thanks everyone for helping me! Things are so much better now, even better
than I expected! I do most of my meditating outside now to get out of such a
harmful environment and found myself in a deep state for almost three hours
when it felt like three minutes. I feel so much closer to Father Satan.
HAIL SATAN!
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:14 AM, "alexendorian@..."
<alexendorian@... wrote:

I'm with inlovewithSatan; it sounds like an enemy attack designed to make
you weak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back