Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling insane.

elvertice allen

I'm not new to Satanism, I have been dedicated for several years, have read everything in JoS and have done power meditations daily since the first day ( I opened all my chakras too). However there is something troubling that I still can not comprehend and am hoping that the satanic community will help me.You see back when I was new, the same day I dedicated to be exact, I did a standard ritual to summon a Succubi Lover for a close relationship. Mind you I did it in my astral temple, I STILL don't know if the ritual was a success. Before I say anymore , you should know that I have deep psychological issues when it comes to the matter of love and/or affection, I won't go into details. So after the ritual, I believe I have convinced myself that there was an entity, a succubi lover, out there who loved me. The reason I'm feeling quite insane is because, despite years of trying to figure out if there was a succubi lover out there who loves me, I have had no clear answer. I have seen images of my ideal woman in my mind, even in my dreams, but again no clear answer. Sometimes I hear a voice but I do not know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I even once did an astral projection and felt someone hold me but again I still don't know. Please, brothers and sisters, help me, I can't take this anymore.

This is something that has happened to me as well.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:42:38 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Feeling insane.

I'm not new to Satanism, I have been dedicated for several years, have read everything in JoS and have done power meditations daily since the first day ( I opened all my chakras too). However there is something troubling that I still can not comprehend and am hoping that the satanic community will help me.You see back when I was new, the same day I dedicated to be exact, I did a standard ritual to summon a Succubi Lover for a close relationship. Mind you I did it in my astral temple, I STILL don't know if the ritual was a success. Before I say anymore , you should know that I have deep psychological issues when it comes to the matter of love and/or affection, I won't go into details. So after the ritual, I believe I have convinced myself that there was an entity, a succubi lover, out there who loved me. The reason I'm feeling quite insane is because, despite years of trying to figure out if there was a succubi lover out there who loves me, I have had no clear answer. I have seen images of my ideal woman in my mind, even in my dreams, but again no clear answer. Sometimes I hear a voice but I do not know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I even once did an astral projection and felt someone hold me but again I still don't know. Please, brothers and sisters, help me, I can't take this anymore.

You have asked for a Succubus, but you are not receptive. This can come through a number of reasons, for one, that you do not trust in your astral vision or judgement. You need to let go of this, as this is self defeating attitude. Make the being that appears to swear upon Satan, that they are of Satan.

You both need to actually vent a bit. You asked for your perfect spiritual God lover, its better not to ignore them. They are trying to communicate with you. There is no problem by the being, but you both supress your astral senses. Don't feel insane, this is not insanity. Especially if you're really open. Be serious about this and know that these beings are Gods, so its better not to waste their time and be serious with it, and pay attention. If they are of Satan, and probably they are, it should be releavant.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donald Hasty jr" <donaldhastyjr@... wrote:

This is something that has happened to me as well.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:42:38 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Feeling insane.

why haven't u ask Satan for help?
do a banishing ritual
once ur chakras are open u need keep working on them
and ur aura
also for protection
will avoid alot problems

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jj.lee21" <jj.lee21@... wrote:

I am going through the exact same thing with an incubus I just want to know if it's real, but hell with it go for it anyway if its in your head does it matter? If she makes you happy then her intentions have still been filled  

<td val[/IMG]
My advice would be:Keep working and stop obsessing about it.Try to do Void Meditation in a regular,consistant basis.This will help to clear your mind With practice,you will receive clearer and more convincing Signs and Messages from the Gods.The key is PERSISTANCE.Regards. Hail Satan!!  Hail Azazel!.. Hail Bathin/Nephtys!  Hail Botis!
--- On Sat, 5/4/13, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Feeling insane.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 12:36 AM

why haven't u ask Satan for help?
do a banishing ritual
once ur chakras are open u need keep working on them
and ur aura
also for protection
will avoid alot problems

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "jj.lee21" <jj.lee21@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back