Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling Energy Meditations

puresatanist

Hello brothers and Sisters,

I want to get stronger and better but need your help, some meditations says to feel the energy but how DO I feel it? How energy feels like?
Do I have to imagine it too?

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Hey,

Once a day take a few minutes out visualize yourself engulfed in a bright white light and affirm "I am breathing in powerful positive energy" In the back of your mind know that you are feeling this energy. Its a double thought process but this will wake your body's senses up to energy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... wrote:

I want to get stronger and better but need your help, some meditations says to feel the energy but how DO I feel it? How energy feels like?

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

usually you just feel it. the "foundation meditation" on the jos website has that and it is great for breathing in energy and it definetly makes you able to fell energy. follow the directions on the foundation meditation section.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, May 08, 2011 4:19:56 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Feeling Energy Meditations

Hey,

Once a day take a few minutes out visualize yourself engulfed in a bright white light and affirm "I am breathing in powerful positive energy" In the back of your mind know that you are feeling this energy. Its a double thought process but this will wake your body's senses up to energy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... wrote:

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

..Hail Satan!! exactly as strenghthroughsatan says, but if you can get outdoors in the sun, do this and absorb the energy from sun. you WILL feel it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hey,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Using the Sun is extremely powerful. I use the Sun quite a bit. Breathe it into your chakras, fill them up with the Sun's radiant energy then expand and brighten. Do this for several breaths. Use the Sun for building a Powerful Aura of Protection. Empower your aura with it. The only thing I haven't done yet is the Mer Ka Ba Meditation in the Sun. That sounds like fun to me!
  Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

[/B]Forever in the Service of Satan.[/B]
[/B][/B] [From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan [/B]

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 3:29:52 PM

..Hail Satan!! exactly as strenghthroughsatan says, but if you can get outdoors in the sun, do this and absorb the energy from sun. you WILL feel it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hey,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Well, some people "feel", some people visualize, some attain an external sign during a meditation such as lights in the home flickering.

Personally I "feel" and was told by Satan not to try to visualize during meditations because that is not my "magical type".

My best experiences of intense power surges came from High Priestess Maxine's EZ Chackra Empowerment exercise. The classic. All the time I tried to visualize the colors but never really got any power from this.

When I "felt" it was the "hatha" (breathing) exercises that worked. Sometimes I would end up on the floor. The "high" was intense, and often I would hear the walls "cracking" or books would fall off of shelves.

If you cannot "feel", then visualize. If you cannot visualize, then ask Satan or a reliable magician what "magical type" you are and you will find a nitch.

In one of my papers -- "The Third Satanic Ritual" -- I wrote on this topic. Satan gave me the "five magical types" who benefit differently from specific "magical areas of practice". These five "magical types" are as follow:

1. Magnetic: Those influenced strongly by energy fields, planetary currents, or calling upon the Fairy Kingdom.

2. Auric: Those who can use simple or complex colors to cause change. They are very good with visualization and will find themselves changing other people's auras (for better or worse) or the emanations that come from themselves. Maxine is very good with this. I am not. Albeit she is not an "auric" type. This is proof that one can use any method if they practice hard eneough; though sticking to your "type" is easier and yields great magic.

3. Visual: Those who can see translucent entities or thought forms and command them around. These magicians generally turn out to be "conjurers". I veered in this direction because it was fun, easy, and fascinating to me. But this is not my personal type.

4. Linguistic: These magicians use mannerisms, gestures, subtle motions, mimicking of others, eye movements, whispered words, or anything that has to do with subtle communications (generally non-verbal) to make a person, environment, magical feat, or substance of reality itself: to change. "Mudras" (hand gestures and such) work VERY well for these "magical types".

5. Natural: These are rare. Born with an innate and unique ability to use magic without even knowing. They are very aware that forces tend to "naturally" do their bidding. Their lives tend to begin easy, and if they pursue any magical practice the results they yield are amazingly fast and forceful. Persons who may be a danger to them just "disappear", while those and those who offer help and peace are drawn to "help them" at just the right time. Although they do not all have "red hair", it is a fact that many of these are "a seventh son of a seventh son, of a seventh son", or a "seventh daughter of a seventh daughter". Astrological aspects have also shown proof of this. My birthcahrt for example has me in all intense signs balanced by all four elements (birth sign: Capricorn (earth), lunar sign: Aquarius (air), rising sign: Scorpio (water), Meridian Coeli: Leo (fire). Also a certain variation of intercrossed lines connecting show the distinct figure of a pentagram. People predisposed to the practice of BOTH Cereonial Magic and Witcraft (God: Satan, and Goddess: Hecate) are almost always "natural" types. Later these "types" can find themselves in trouble if they are not guided properly. Also they balance with all of the above four "types" as each of these relate to one element (earth, air, fire or water). The "element" of the natural magus, witch, or both, is considred "inner spirit".

Who knows how these things work?

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

thanks for all reply, now It's getting better Winter is over = SUN coming out more, so I could Meditate with the sun. and my type for now is Visualization.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "salemburke" <salemburke@... wrote:

Well, some people "feel", some people visualize, some attain an external sign during a meditation such as lights in the home flickering.

Personally I "feel" and was told by Satan not to try to visualize during meditations because that is not my "magical type".

My best experiences of intense power surges came from High Priestess Maxine's EZ Chackra Empowerment exercise. The classic. All the time I tried to visualize the colors but never really got any power from this.

When I "felt" it was the "hatha" (breathing) exercises that worked. Sometimes I would end up on the floor. The "high" was intense, and often I would hear the walls "cracking" or books would fall off of shelves.

If you cannot "feel", then visualize. If you cannot visualize, then ask Satan or a reliable magician what "magical type" you are and you will find a nitch.

In one of my papers -- "The Third Satanic Ritual" -- I wrote on this topic. Satan gave me the "five magical types" who benefit differently from specific "magical areas of practice". These five "magical types" are as follow:

1. Magnetic: Those influenced strongly by energy fields, planetary currents, or calling upon the Fairy Kingdom.

2. Auric: Those who can use simple or complex colors to cause change. They are very good with visualization and will find themselves changing other people's auras (for better or worse) or the emanations that come from themselves. Maxine is very good with this. I am not. Albeit she is not an "auric" type. This is proof that one can use any method if they practice hard eneough; though sticking to your "type" is easier and yields great magic.

3. Visual: Those who can see translucent entities or thought forms and command them around. These magicians generally turn out to be "conjurers". I veered in this direction because it was fun, easy, and fascinating to me. But this is not my personal type.

4. Linguistic: These magicians use mannerisms, gestures, subtle motions, mimicking of others, eye movements, whispered words, or anything that has to do with subtle communications (generally non-verbal) to make a person, environment, magical feat, or substance of reality itself: to change. "Mudras" (hand gestures and such) work VERY well for these "magical types".

5. Natural: These are rare. Born with an innate and unique ability to use magic without even knowing. They are very aware that forces tend to "naturally" do their bidding. Their lives tend to begin easy, and if they pursue any magical practice the results they yield are amazingly fast and forceful. Persons who may be a danger to them just "disappear", while those and those who offer help and peace are drawn to "help them" at just the right time. Although they do not all have "red hair", it is a fact that many of these are "a seventh son of a seventh son, of a seventh son", or a "seventh daughter of a seventh daughter". Astrological aspects have also shown proof of this. My birthcahrt for example has me in all intense signs balanced by all four elements (birth sign: Capricorn (earth), lunar sign: Aquarius (air), rising sign: Scorpio (water), Meridian Coeli: Leo (fire). Also a certain variation of intercrossed lines connecting show the distinct figure of a pentagram. People predisposed to the practice of BOTH Cereonial Magic and Witcraft (God: Satan, and Goddess: Hecate) are almost always "natural" types. Later these "types" can find themselves in trouble if they are not guided properly. Also they balance with all of the above four "types" as each of these relate to one element (earth, air, fire or water). The "element" of the natural magus, witch, or both, is considred "inner spirit".

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Interesting work, this. If these five are the case, I would say I fall into the "Natural" with many uses of Magnetic, and Visualization.

You described My life well in #5. My childhood was easy.
But I am an only child. No seventh daughter her, nor was my mother. Throughout my life I have been "helped" when in need. And have felt 'blessed" by it.
Much of the time my need is sent out, and manifests quickly as well. No ritual needed.

I am close to Hecate, hence my name. And witchcraft is something I shall never put aside.

Thanks for the post Salem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "salemburke" <salemburke@... wrote:

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Salem,

Welcome back! Its good to have you. :–)

Is there any place I could find all your papers? The "FOURTH SATANIC RITUAL" really piqued my interest when I found it here:

http://docs9.chomikuj.pl/377931000,0,0, ... Making.pdf

I understand you must be busy, but I really want to learn from your insights and I can't seem to find any of your other writing so…

Thanks!

I am tripping?

Salem Burke?

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Great!

thanks for all reply, now It's getting better Winter is over = SUN coming out more, so I could Meditate with the sun. and my type for now is Visualization.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "salemburke" <salemburke@ wrote:

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

No. That is not the entire ebook. I saw it online somewhere else and tried to download it because my paper original draft is missing all of the tabes and illustrations. To download my ebook a fee was required. Frustrating. I wrote the fucking book and -- like so many other things -- another problem to deal with. Fuckers.

Apparently I am not me, as the majority seems to have ruled so far. This doesn't bother me when you write this here. Maxine would not have let my posts through if she knew I was not me so obviously I am Salem Burke. Jerusalem is my formal coven name, it has always simply been "Salem" for short. If any of the members here read any of my work they would have seen this as my "sign off" everywhere. Maxine already knows that my full name is Jerusalem.

In other words I do not CARE if members of this group do not believe I am me. Kind of makes me feel like I am in a movie full of imposters, clones, and gret power hungry Gods that were finally overown at the end before a cheering croud under a storm of fireworks and cheers. Exciting -- for me at least.

But when someone has my work and wants to charge me to get it back -- different story. I am NOT a happy camper. Anyway a few things in that book are off and need revision so a re-write (just one of many) is currently in progress.

Uggh. What HAPPENED between the period I was off the internet to this point now when I am back on! Rumors? I guess -- I did not know I betrayed anyone or was dead. I was not aware that my ebooks were all over the place. Now I have to get legal help, and figure out which lawyer I need to hire to file a couple of lawsuits agains people who are charging others to download my work. Rumors will always be just that. The type of rumors I have read about seem to be based on fear of some kind. And the rumors are identical to fear. So then rumors, like all fear, eventually: disappear.

Ebooks thieves do not. Until a lawsuit is filed. This is bad.

Okay, you CAN find a lot of things that I wrote if you Google Salem Burke Books or Salem Burke Ebooks. You CAN download the material. I wrote the stuff so that you all could use the information. So I don't mind if people have these things for free honestly. I know I saw one place that that ebook existed for free.

So try to find it. Although some information is flawed like I said, the talismans will still work. I forgot to add the second portion on that ebook however being "disposal of the talismans".

Hope you can find it. You should. I think I saw it on "facebook". Righ now I don't even know what that is. Facebook? Twitter? All of this new stuff. I've been gone for quite a long time. But as far as "last looks" go -- I could be worse.

Happy hunting.

--SB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flosbaur" <flosbaur@... wrote:

Salem,

Is there any place I could find all your papers? The "FOURTH SATANIC RITUAL" really piqued my interest when I found it here:

I understand you must be busy, but I really want to learn from your insights and I can't seem to find any of your other writing so…

Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "salemburke" <salemburke@ wrote:

Thank you.

--SB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

I am tripping?

Salem Burke?

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

breathe sun from nose only or from my whole body into my chakras?
breathe sun into my chakras all at once or one by one? do I visualize them expanding with their respective colors or just white light? If one by one I should go from bottom to top?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Using the Sun is extremely powerful. I use the Sun quite a bit. Breathe it into
your chakras, fill them up with the Sun's radiant energy then expand and
brighten. Do this for several breaths. Use the Sun for building a Powerful Aura
of Protection. Empower your aura with it. The only thing I haven't done yet is
the Mer Ka Ba Meditation in the Sun. That sounds like fun to me!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who
are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my
commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as
are without." -Satan

Sent: Sun, May 8, 2011 3:29:52 PM

..Hail Satan!! exactly as strenghthroughsatan says, but if you can get outdoors
in the sun, do this and absorb the energy from sun. you WILL feel it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@
wrote:

Hey,

Once a day take a few minutes out visualize yourself engulfed in a bright white
light and affirm "I am breathing in powerful positive energy" In the back of
your mind know that you are feeling this energy. Its a double thought process
but this will wake your body's senses up to energy.

Hail Satan

I want to get stronger and better but need your help, some meditations says
to feel the energy but how DO I feel it? How energy feels like?

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

I've tried posting the disposal part a few times, the metal sigils as well. None got thru.

If anyone needs these, email me.

No. That is not the entire ebook. I saw it online somewhere else and tried to download it because my paper original draft is missing all of the tabes and illustrations. To download my ebook a fee was required. Frustrating. I wrote the fucking book and -- like so many other things -- another problem to deal with. Fuckers.

Apparently I am not me, as the majority seems to have ruled so far. This doesn't bother me when you write this here. Maxine would not have let my posts through if she knew I was not me so obviously I am Salem Burke. Jerusalem is my formal coven name, it has always simply been "Salem" for short. If any of the members here read any of my work they would have seen this as my "sign off" everywhere. Maxine already knows that my full name is Jerusalem.

In other words I do not CARE if members of this group do not believe I am me. Kind of makes me feel like I am in a movie full of imposters, clones, and gret power hungry Gods that were finally overown at the end before a cheering croud under a storm of fireworks and cheers. Exciting -- for me at least.

But when someone has my work and wants to charge me to get it back -- different story. I am NOT a happy camper. Anyway a few things in that book are off and need revision so a re-write (just one of many) is currently in progress.

Uggh. What HAPPENED between the period I was off the internet to this point now when I am back on! Rumors? I guess -- I did not know I betrayed anyone or was dead. I was not aware that my ebooks were all over the place. Now I have to get legal help, and figure out which lawyer I need to hire to file a couple of lawsuits agains people who are charging others to download my work. Rumors will always be just that. The type of rumors I have read about seem to be based on fear of some kind. And the rumors are identical to fear. So then rumors, like all fear, eventually: disappear.

Ebooks thieves do not. Until a lawsuit is filed. This is bad.

Okay, you CAN find a lot of things that I wrote if you Google Salem Burke Books or Salem Burke Ebooks. You CAN download the material. I wrote the stuff so that you all could use the information. So I don't mind if people have these things for free honestly. I know I saw one place that that ebook existed for free.

So try to find it. Although some information is flawed like I said, the talismans will still work. I forgot to add the second portion on that ebook however being "disposal of the talismans".

Hope you can find it. You should. I think I saw it on "facebook". Righ now I don't even know what that is. Facebook? Twitter? All of this new stuff. I've been gone for quite a long time. But as far as "last looks" go -- I could be worse.

Happy hunting.

--SB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flosbaur" <flosbaur@ wrote:

Salem,

Thanks!

You're welcome.

I highly value your contributions Salem.

You were writing a book on Witchcraft for Hecate last time I heard? How's that going?

Thank you.

--SB

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

I am tripping?

Salem Burke?

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Salem Burke

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back