Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling bad after FRTRs

Valentine1699

I started doing FRTRs a few days ago after about a month of being dedicated & doing daily power meditations

I noticed after the FRTRs my power meditations don’t go well & I just feel tired, lazy, depressed, brainfried, lonely.

This is unusual for me as I’m a fit, happy, successful, disciplined & focused person & I’m especially happy I have found Spiritual Satanism.

What’s causing this, could it already be enemy attacks or is it just my mind?

I started doing FRTRs a few days ago after about a month of being dedicated & doing daily power meditations

I noticed after the FRTRs my power meditations don’t go well & I just feel tired, lazy, depressed, brainfried, lonely.

This is unusual for me as I’m a fit, happy, successful, disciplined & focused person & I’m especially happy I have found Spiritual Satanism.

What’s causing this, could it already be enemy attacks or is it just my mind?
Maybe practicing FRTR after a month of practice is just too much. Try not to force yourself spiritually too much. Exhausting yourself can get you the opposite results and drain your energies. I hope you casted a powerful AoP upon yourself, but since you're really new, I'll recommend you doing this prayer before any spiritual workings against the enemy.

Blessed be!

welcome here my friend Try to devote your time daily to reading the sermons of this website and the Jos website and Jos wiki.
Since you have started for a month, it may be a little difficult for you to start spiritual warfare.
My advice is to work on yourself and your progress for now. There is a 40-day program that can help you along the way and even prepare you for spiritual warfare. Commit and adhere to this 40-day program:

Another thing you mentioned was that doing meditation makes you depressed and sad and you feel that your meditations are not going well. But I must tell you that your meditations are going well.
These feelings are because your soul and mind are trying to adapt to and understand the power meditations. You will get answers to all your questions by reading the websites I mentioned above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back